Advertisement:

JOIN E-COOPERATIVE: PEER TO PEER DONATION WITH JUST #1000

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by oluwapo, Dec 2, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    E-cooperative is a networking site which works with a 4 x 4 forced matrix and is very simple to get involved in. It is a transparent, member to member payment scheme or cooperative that enables you raise the money that you need for your business.
    It was lunched some weeks ago, with the aim of making you make a lot of money with just 1000Naira.
    What the 4x4 forced matrix means is that 4 persons registers into e-cooperative through you. 4 persons registers with the
    four persons that joined through you, making it 16. The 16 persons registers 4 persons each summing up to 64. The resultant 64 have to invite 4 new persons each, making it 256. The matrix is thus - 4, 16, 64 and 256.
    NOTE: You begin the business with just ₦1,000 .

*How it works*
    A sponsor is someone who invited you and is already in the network. He is as a referral link in which you can register. You are to contribute ₦1000 into your sponsor’s business.

*How to Make Money from e- Cooperative*
    For you to be part of this business, you need the following.
    1. A Nigerian bank account.
    2. A phone number.
    3. An e-mail address.

*Stage 1*
    You give Jane [your sponsor] ₦1,000 and invite 4 persons to join you in the cooperative. This
    four persons will give you ₦1,000 each amounting to N4,000. To move to level 2, you CLICK on upgrade and
    Anie account details appear. Note that the figurative Anie in the above diagram is the person who brought your sponsor [Jane]. You give ₦2,500 to Anie, and when the 16 persons that your initial 4 persons want to upgrade to
    level 2, you will receive ₦2, 500 from each 16 persons. What that means is that you will earn ₦40,000.
    When you give Ifiok [the third person above] ₦5,000, you will receive ₦320,000 from your 64 persons when they are moving up to level 3. When you give Emma [the fourth person above you] ₦10,000, your 256 persons when moving up to level 4 will give you ₦10,000 each summing up to ₦2,560,000.

*Stage 2*
    The second stage is automatic. When you give Jane [your sponsor] N25,000 naira for level 5, you will receive N100,000 from your 4 down lines. When you give Anie N50,000 for level 6, you will receive N800,000 from your 16 persons. When you give N90,000 to Ifiok [your third person], you will receive N5,760,000 from
    your 64 persons. And finally, when you give N175,000 to Emma for level 8, you will receive N44,800,000 [Forty four million eight hundred thousand Naira] , and then you circle out.

You can choose to get into the system as
    many times as you like.
    CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP 08095626732

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *Starting Up Your Account*
    You need to pay N1000 to your sponsor (up-liner)
    Click on the upgrade Info, OR click on the black line directly below the E-cooperative.online logo. That's is the dashboard, after clicking on it, other features will open. Choose the upgrade option, you will see your Sponsor's Bank Account details and phone number.
    After paying to his/her account, then go back to the upgrade link to submit your Transaction ID.
    Transaction ID simply is your username, the level you want to enter, and your sponsor's username. Eg;
    You registered With a user name *olamide20* and you registered through *simi69*, as a beginner your Transaction ID, is.
    (olamide20, level 1, simi69)
    When you're upgrading to level 2, the system will show you who to pay to, if the person's username is *phyno21*, your Transaction ID, is. (olamide20, level 2, phyno21)
    Then click on submit.
    *NOTE* *The computer will give you the number of the person you're payin to, call the person to let he/she confirm your payment to successfully upgrade to the next level.*
    *When a down-liner pays into your account, click on the payments link to view the upgrade message, if you successfully confirmed a payment have been made, accept his/her upgrade request.*
    *Remember you have only 3 days to pay to upgrade your account or your account will be deactivated. So the earlier the better*
    *Click on the Matrix option to view your activities so far*

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    The good thing about it is that the system auto generate downlines for you as from level 2. So wen u click on your matrix, u already see the downlines you have on each following steps and how much u shud b expecting each time u upgrade into another step. Isn't dat sweet enof?

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    This is one of the quickest, most affordable and most recent network business. With just N1000, you're on your way to a memorable X-mas experience. Just get 4 down-lines through your Ref. link and your done, but through this group you will help your down-liners because we're a family. ( *remember that when you help your down-liners, the faster your matrix, that automatically means the more you earn* )

Idynoble Member

Message Count:
    I have joined thru one of your downlines my username is ecooperative.online/register/idynoble

Idynoble Member

Message Count:
    I have joined thru one of your downlines my username is ecooperative.online/register/idynoble

Idynoble Member

Message Count:
    oluwapo likes this.

Sarhyd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Okay, here's the correct current update ; MMM HAS DONE IT AGAIN......

For every Help provided From 7th December 2016 till 31st December 2016, you receive a 20% accrued bonus. Example you PH N100,000 u get rewarded with a Xmas bonus of 20% of Ur N100,000 which is N20,000 it will grow to N26,000 and Ur N100,000 grow to N130,000 after 30days. What more can u ask for........ Mehnnnn MMM is doing it big!

Join mmm now enjoy 50% bonus of whatever you ph

Register

http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=sarhydamosu@gmail.com

Change your life for forever

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    you r welcome... kindly spread the gospel

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Dont say it isnt real, just try it, and you become one of the living testimonies... It just a token.. #1000
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    Register on crowdrising.net and enjoy your life after a little donation of N7400.

Once you have paid ur upline N7400, the system will match u to 5 persons that will pay u N7400 each.

If u are too lazy to refer people, then sign up under my team for super fast spillovers....

WhatsApp: 08067290335

http://crowdrising.net/ref/rekeson
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    Recover your frozen money in MMM with SHUKUFUKU.

Get a whooping 80% that has a maturity period of just 10 days.

All you need is ur Bitcoin address with little coins in it.

Sign Up with my link so that u can get one on one assistance and support from me, cos u will be my direct downline.

WhatsApp: 08067290335

http://shukufuku.info/members/office/sponsored_registration.php?sponsor=9552

100% LEGIT

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If u haven't join Ecooperative... You're really missing out... Join my team today

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If u haven't join Ecooperative... You're really missing out... Join my team today

oluwapo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Join the winning team
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    BEST ALTERNATIVE TO ULTIMATE CYCLER....

With just N1000 u are sure of instant N4000

You don't need to struggle for referrals, my super active team will do all the work for you.

Just invest your N1000 and visit the nearest ATM for your N4000

HURRY NOW BEFORE EVERY SLOT IS FILLED.

WHATSAPP: 07060440663

ECOOPERATIVE is the place to be....

CLICK HERE: http://www.ecooperative.online/register/deewaj
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    BEST ALTERNATIVE TO ULTIMATE CYCLER....

With just N1000 u are sure of instant N4000

You don't need to struggle for referrals, my super active team will do all the work for you.

Just invest your N1000 and visit the nearest ATM for your N4000

HURRY NOW BEFORE EVERY SLOT IS FILLED.

WHATSAPP: 07060440663

ECOOPERATIVE is the place to be....

CLICK HERE: http://www.ecooperative.online/register/deewaj

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    How to Make Money from e-Cooperative

For you to be part of this business, you need the following.
    ;;
    A Nigerian bank account.

A phone number.

An e-mail address [optional].

Stage 1

You give Jane [your sponsor] ?1,000 and invite 4 persons to join you in the cooperative.
    This four persons will give you ?1,000 each amounting to N4,000.

To move to level 2,
    you CLICK on upgrade and Anie’s account details appear.
    Note that the figurative Anie in the above is the person who brought your sponsor [Jane].
    You give N2,500 to Anie, and when the 16 persons that your initial 4 persons want to upgrade to level 2,
    you will receive N2, 500 from each 16 persons. What that means is that you will earn N40,000.

When you give Ifiok [the third person above] N5,000, you will receive N320,000 from your 64 persons when they are moving up to level 3.

When you give Emma [the fourth person above you] N10,000, your 256 persons when moving up to level 4 will give you N10,000 each summing up to N2,560,000.*

Register through this link http://ecooperative.online/register/eochuks

For further enquiries, You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

Abraham Iorbee Terkaa Member

Message Count:
    Those who wish to join ecooperative online should please add me up 09093620515

Tipsee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    see what MMM did to this man

Azuyne Member

Message Count:
    referal is the problwm

Slick_back Member

Message Count:
    ATTENTION!!!

Slick_back Member

Message Count:
    This is HOT!!!!!