Advertisement:

Join The billion coin Club (TBC)

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Yoi.shina, Nov 18, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Mr.Kennedy Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Sponsored Links:
    What is TBC or THE BILLION COIN; it is a crypto currency or internet currency/money use to buy any product or services to co member of TBC or to the TBC community around the world.
    [IMG]
    The value of TBC is increasing everyday from 1-5%, it never goes down because its value is based on the number of new verified members.. and the number of members always goes up.

If you buy 100 TBC today after 1 year your 100 TBC is already worth 1 million or more.

For more understanding of TBC
    http://theukbillioncoinnetwork.com/still-not-understand-tbc-will-help-understand/

If you buy 50 TBC today in 1 year and 6 months, is already worth 1 billionaire or more.

If you buy 25 TBC today after 2 years it is already worth 1 million or more.

If you buy 10 TBC after 3 years it is already worth 1 million or more..

If you buy 1 TBC today after 5 years it is already worth millionaire or more.

The price officially changes by 1:00pm everyday.
    Digital Currency (Crypto Currency) is fast taking over globally as medium of payment (and TBC is establishing it’s place worldwide).

The current rate Has at Monday 31st October was sold for N22,000 today Thursday 1st December it's at N67,050. You see the price always goes up.. If you are really interested in becoming a stakeholder, am offering a discount price of N10,000 if you're buying less than 10 coin and N10,000 if your buying N15,000 then 10. Since I started selling at this rate, buyers are rushing it.

Hurry now before the price changes.
    For Enquiries Whatsapp 07068088239

THIS IS A SECRET
    BUY SOME TBC (THE BILLIONAIRE COIN) TODAY AND STORE

IF YOU CAN'T STORE, ADVERTISE IT AND YOU WIL BE SHOCKED THAT THOSE WHO KNOW THE VALUE WILL BEG TO BUY AT 25,000 FROM YOU

WE SELL 1TBC between #4000-5000 naira only depending on the quantity you need, but its current value is 80,776,657(Current TBC Price €23796.75914224 euros)

1 TBC = 14.66017198 BTC

CONFIRM THE VALUE HERE thebillioncoin.info

Read the bitcoin story on where it was in 2009 and where it is today then you would understand where TBC is heading.

Imagine you bought 10tbc now... you will be rocking #80,773,657 from a 45,000naira investment.

I WILL ALSO INTRODUCE YOU TO SOME OUTLETS AND STORE BOTH IN AND OUT OF NIGERIA WHO ACCEPT TBC AS PAYMENT FOR GOODS

==============================
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE A TBC WALLET, REGISTER ON thebillioncoin.info
    ==============================

Dont say I didn't tell you.

READ THE BITCOIN STORY AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY POINTS. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY.

My whatsapp no
    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

#tbc #thebillioncoin #thinkbig #thinklikeabillionaire #wegoblowsoon
    #2017isagreenlightyear #investnow #tbcgangs

Make So Much Money by Investing in CRYPTOCURRENCY like BITCOIN, ONE COIN AND TBC

The difference between the rich and the poor is the information they are exposed to. As the year is coming to an end while the average Nigerian basic instinct is to save and enjoy Christmas, the successful ones are thinking of which investment to involve in to make them millionaires is 2017.

Today we will be introducing you to a life changing investment that will propel you to wealth in 2017.

This investment is about a cryptocurrency that’s on a fast rise. According to the popular saying, ‘The next set of millionaires won’t emerge from Oil and Gas but from those who invested in Cryptocurrency.

This is a short presentation about TBC (The Billion Coin)

First of all have you heard about BTC(Bitcoin)?

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency (online money) universally accepted with a dollar equivalent (it’s in dollars).

Bitcoin was released in January 2009 with the price of 1btc =$0.008.

From Jan 2009 – Jan 2010 there was no exchange or market for it, then bitcoin was yet to hit the market. According to Wikipedia, user ‘SmokeTooMuch’ auctioned 10,000 BTC for $50 no buyer was found.

Bitcoin hit the market (became tradable) in Feb 2010 for the price of $0.008 to one btc. And by April it 1bitcoin hit $1.

We have all heard the story of the Norwegian man (a student) who purchased $27 worth of bitcoin in 2009. With just $27 then he was able to purchase 5000btc, he forgot about his investment because it’s so little, until 2013 when bitcoin became widespread, his $27 has turned to $886,000.

Bitcoin grew from $0.008 in 2009 to $1250 in 2013 that’s over 15,625,000% in 4years. That’s the greatest return of investment every witnessed on earth.

Those who invested in it earlier are also called early miners, and they all made massive profit from it. The time to mine bitcoin is far gone and it’s not profitable anymore.

There’s a new coin people are investing in. It started in March this year with the value of 1tbc = $0.001.

Now 1 TBC = 14.66017198 BTC
    Already it has increased with Current Price of
    TBC: €23796.75914224 euros
    since its IPO (Initial Public Offer) TBC is a cryptocurrency which currently grows at the rate of 1-5% daily until it reaches its ultimate value.

JOIN NOW: Thebillioncoin.info

Note: TBC is yet to hit the market (similarly to bitcoin when it was released) it is widely expected to hit the market by March/April next year (A year from when it was released also like bitcoin)

If TBC really do hit the market next year this will be one of the greatest source of wealth. Most people did not invest in bitcoin because of lack of believe as it’s the first cryptocurrency, now people are pumping in millions to invest in TBC because it’s widely expected to be the next big thing. A coin that finally has the capacity to overtake bitcoin.

If all goes according to plan. Buying 1tbc now when it lunches next year could turn you to a millionaire.

It’s just like buying and stocking shares and waiting for its maturity date.

Lastly like all investment there is risk, no one will be held accountable for any loss of funds. Invest wisely.

For more information and how to purchase TBC or ONE COIN ETC
    Whatsapp phone number 07068088239

Okoi dennis Okoi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Help2Get Tops The market

H2G is a network of archivers and purpose driven investors. H2G pays 60% of your investment in 30days, plus and extra 10% referral bonus, plus another extra referral bonus for just testify all the good good work h2g as done for you. the system works through the voluntary donation of participants in the community.
    And as such pays more than MMM United and MMM Japan
    To learn more about this fast growing community and also register.

click the link below
    https://www.help2get.org/index.php?okdenis

Or joins our Whatsapp forum for more information
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/BkOi8YiARjWHWwpR86ok42

Better still call me on

konami4ps Member

Message Count:
    TASK : Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5-10$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link and visit it.
    Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.

http://cash.taskmine.club/cash/cash.php?ref=Konami4tmc

Member Guide:

How do I promote my referral link?
    Promote your referral link on chats, messages, forums, blogs, comments, chat rooms, chats, facebook wall, facebook pages, groups, twitter, whatsapp, viber, messanger, ptc sites, advertising websites to get link visits and earn money on every visit you sent through your link

When will I get paid?
    The minimum balance required for payout is 300$ and you can get paid through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

How much can I earn?
    You can earn without any limits, it depends solely on your efforts and how much you work to promote your link. Many of our top members are earning more then 300$ per day and 5,000$+ per month

This can't be real. Are you giving free money?
    No, we are not giving away free money. We are paying you in order to generate traffic to our advertiser's websites. We will get paid from our advertisers for the traffic we bring to them and paid commission to you people.

Anti-Cheat
    Please note that we have a strong anti-cheat system, so do not bother sending fake traffic. You will get credited about it, but eventually you will not get paid and your account will get banned. Only send real people from real pages.

Note: Please note that if you have not logged in to your account for more than 30 days, all your earnings will be lost.

http://cash.taskmine.club/cash/cash.php?ref=Konami4tmc

hollywood Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

Samii4real Guru Member

Message Count:
    Guys i posted a newly investment scheme but admin has not approved it yet. i decided to share it here bec i was paid before sharing it here. so guys you can check them out but please use my referral link. they do pay 4.45% hourly, 110% after 1 day and 125% after two days i started with $100 on the 1 day plan and i was paid $110 you can check my screenshot bellow for prov. please visit site on http://businesscity.cf/?ref=Samii4real . Thanks.
    • Guru Member

Samii4real Guru Member

Message Count:
    Guys i posted a newly investment scheme but admin has not approved it yet. i decided to share it here bec i was paid before sharing it here. so guys you can check them out but please use my referral link. they do pay 4.45% hourly, 110% after 1 day and 125% after two days i started with $100 on the 1 day plan and i was paid $110 you can check my screenshot bellow for prov. please visit site on http://businesscity.cf/?ref=Samii4real . Thanks.

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

gnydaboss Guru Member

Message Count:
    Wat is the means of deposit? Do they accept bit coin?
    • Guru Member

venture Guru Member

Message Count:
    A bot that gives FREE btc just for referrals NO INVESTMENT.

WOW!!!..ITS NEW AND PAYING . 100% FREE FREE FREE

GET FREE BITCOINS NOW UP TO 1 BTC FOR FREE FROM TELECOIN.. IT REAL GUYS.. GOT 0.75 AND DECIDED TO SHARE.. TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW...

All you have to do is refer people. The more you can refer the more btc you make.

JOIN NOW
    https://telegram.me/telecoins_bot?start=51682665

tedybrown Member

Message Count:
    *Hurray!!! ... No More 30% Monthly. NOW YOU CAN ENJOY UP TO 40% RETURNS ON YOUR MONEY EACH TIME YOU PROVIDE HELP*
    Hello friend ,
    Life is all about opportunities; a new donation platform just came up now .
    This allows you to earn up to and more than #12m in just 30days..
    And also earn 40% of whatever donation you make in a month.
    It also gives you the ability to withdrawal weekly and earn 10% in every 7 days ..it's massive .
    I am talking about Givers Forum
    *What's Givers Forum all about?*

Givers Forum is a crowd funding / peer-to-peer donation platform (just like MMM). You help somebody that needs funds when you have a certain amount and someone else helps you later (within a specific time) when you need a certain amount too. That’s the cycle.
    *Giver Forum* is about 3 months old, with over 300 thousand participants and still counting. More persons keep exploring the system daily, so the earlier you join, the better...like those who joined MMM at 1st are now guiders and earn far more. You can find out more on the website: www.giversforum.net
    *What's the difference here compared with MMM?*
    *Givers Forum* offers a more flexible plan and also offers more within a shorter time frame than MMM. Observe more below:
    1. *Givers Forum* participants become *Managers/Guiders* automatically when they have *just 1 direct or indirect referrals* only and no longer 500 referrals.

2. *GF* offers a wonderful & flexible payment plan for participants to *PROVIDE HELP (PH)* with, as seen below:
    * Also you earn from your team effort .
    Level 1 - 10%
    Level 2 - 5%
    Level 3 - 3%
    Level 4 - 1%
    Let me show you how to earn millions weekly or monthly, okay?
    So imagine you enroll someone who donates #100,000
    And decides to Ph and GH every 7 days your enrollment pay will be this :
    Week 1 - 10% = #10,000
    Week 2 - 10% = #10,000
    Week 3 - 10% = #10,000
    Week 4 - 10% = #10,000
    So on every PH u get 10% over and over again ..
    Same applies with level 2 , 3 and 4
    Its massive

Now this is the big cash ,this donation platform allows you to build a team massively .

Now imagine you get 10 partners who put in #100,000 each and decides to ph & GH weekly
    Your getting #400,000 in 30days .

Now those 10 partners get their own 10 each all on #100,000 ph and GH weekly your getting an extra #2m
    That's a total of #2.4m in 30days .just 10 by 10
    Even 5 by 5 gives u over #1.2m
    Now
    10 by 10 by 10
    Earns you over #14.4m in 30days .
    Even if each got only 5 that's still half of #14.4m which is #7.2m
    Just 3 levels deep
    Its massive
    Note: You must not refer anyone to earn. This is not network marketing.
    It is growing like wild fire now
    Let's talk about it
    If you are ready to join, go to www.giversforum.net
    Add my email: as your sponsor. teebrown009@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: 08034785331
    What do you think?

eclev Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Ayodele Ayarz Member

Message Count:
    Introduction to GHA:
    An African Proverb says, If you want to go FAST go alone. If you want go FAR, go with a team
    WHAT IS *GLOBAL HELPERS ALLIANCE (GHA)*?
    GHA is a networking organization with MLM system. It allows you to donate one time $5 (#1,000) and allows you to earn a continuous residual income.
    WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE GHA OUT OF THE MANY MLM COMPANIES?
    We have considered many of these MLM companies and have chosen GHA because:
    1. The entry cost is low $5 or #1,000
    2. The Matrix is fast compared to other MLM.
    3. It's very real and a lot of people have benefited from it monetarily and materially
    HOW DOES GHA WORK?
    They use 2x2, 2x6 and 2x3 matrix
    There are 4 stages in GHA and the first stage is known as the feeder stage
    Feeder/Stage 1: 2x2 Matrix
    Stage 2: 2x6 Matrix
    Stage 3: 2x6 Matrix
    Stage 4: 2x3 Matrix
    WHAT'S THE COMPENSATION PLAN?
    Stage 1:
    Register and let 2 people register under you. As soon as those 2 people bring in their own 2 people, you're done with stage 1 and you move to stage 2
    i.e
    - -
    - . -
    - . .
    There's no earning at stage 1
    Stage 2:
    As soon as your 2 direct downlines join you in stage 2 (after completing their stage 1)..... You earn #500 on each of them making 1k
    That's the first level in stage 2....
    The 4 downlines of your own 2 direct downlines also complete stage 1 and join you in stage 2, and you earn #500 on each again making # 2k ....
    That's the 2nd level in stage 2
    It continues like that to the 6th level, then you move to stage 3
    Total earnings in stage 2 is #51,000
    Plus bonus of #10,000
    Plus free tablet
    Stage 3:
    your direct downlines join you in stage 3 again, and you earn #20,000 each.... It also has 6 levels.... Then you move to stage 4...
    Total earnings in stage 3
    # 2M
    Plus flat screen TV plus KIA Rio car
    Stage 4:
    consists of 3 levels and you earn # 500k for every of your downlines that join you in stage 4
    Total earnings is # 8M
    Plus free Hyundai ix5 jeep
    The beauty of it all is that you only start with 1k and getting 2 people under u, and it continues like that
    HOW DO WE GROW TOGETHER AS A TEAM?
    Now if you're scared of not being able to convince people well, don't worry. We got you covered. Our team would work hand in hand with you to see to it that you get downlines.
    There's an amazing spill-over system in which your upline can register people under you e.g John brings in Ada and Obi as in
    John
    Ada Obi
    If John still gets another person (Ronke), he can register her under his username, then the system will spill her over and place her under Obi as in
    John
    Ada Obi
    ## ## ## Ronke
    Do you understand? It's cool right?
    So here we help each other to grow financially
    If you're fast in getting downlines, you can get your 1k back within a week or two depending on how fast these people also get their downlines...
    # THINK GHA, THINK POSSIBILITY
    for more info/details on how to get registered, call/chat me up privately
    +2348165621069

xpensivep Member

Message Count:
    Join icharity today and be financially INDEPENDENT and FREE

iCharity Club Nigeria

Here, Members Donate Money to Members meaning you are not paying money into the site system.

Its a mutual community where Members help members.
    This is how it works...
    When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N7400 ($20) to a fellow member you registered under his link, and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N7400 each, into your bank account, making N37000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can't wait for the system to do it for you.
    After you have your 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, where you Will need to pay N14800 from ur N37000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don't need to worry on how to get people in this level...,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N14800 each making N370,000.

You can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10. It's very fast and I am enjoying it.

Our Team will help put you through and guide you..don't worry, the system and our team will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you.
    All donations are made directly to your bank account.
    Click Here To Register Now:

http://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=xpensivep

No more time to waste.
    This is even better and safer than mmm.

This is the breakdown....

*Grade 1 donation to upline is N7400
    You will receive N7400x5 = N37000

*Grade 2 donation to upline is N14800
    You will receive N14800x25=N370,000

*Grade 3 donation to upline is N29600
    You will receive N29600x125=N3,700,000

*Grade 4 donation to upline is N59200
    You will receive N59200x625=N37, 000,000

*Grade 5 donation to upline is N118, 400
    You will receive 118400x3,125 = N370, 000,000

...up to Grade 10.

#Don't worry about. downliners, you would enjoy our multiple spillovers and we guarantee that inhmm 14-25 days you should be done with Grade 1.
    Start earning your money now!!!!
    All from 7400.

Danielofemm Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Danielofem, [21.11.16 22:16]
    MAKE MONEY THROUGH THE WORLD MOST TRENDING CURRENCY CALLED BITCOIN.... JUST FREE OF CHARGE.

So many of us must be aware about the speed with which this digital currency called bitcoin is growing. We might be witnesses to the fact that a lot of persons are spending their naira to purchase this currency as 1 bitcoin or BTC (acronym) is equivalent to over 740 dollars as at presen, hence its economic value to the world of today. Many too are not just unaware of the bitcoin currency but have been victimized while trying to get the bitcoin by falling into the ruthless hands of scamming individuals and scamming sites too. Personally, after i had fallen victims to this scamming sites, i decided i was not going to spend my hard earned naira trying to acquire bitcoins through doubling ponzis and hyips but would concentrate on accumulating the little i can from sites which dishes out some good sum of bitcoins freely and generously. That's why i have come to introduce it to those who are not into getting bitcoins yet or are yet to understand the value of bitcoins in the world currency and economy today. I may not have to say much for now till you show interest by probably contacting me through whatsapp or telegram via +2347062048709. Remember, this information is not for sale and i would request nothing financial from you. It is financially free. Now, for those who still love free bitcoins like me and would never want to waste his or her hard earned naira to gold diggers..... Another one has landed and paying ooo. How many persons know about TELECOINS here???? If you arent, den just click and load this link through your telegram. If you dont have telegram, you have to download and install it to your device. This information you will be recieving comes along with certain bonuses like tricks that would aid you earn faster bitcoins or satoshis. I have given this tricks to so many people who have come back to tell me thank you, which means it worked for them. Remember, its free of charge. Just follow the links i provide to get started. You can add me on whatsapp or telegram for more clarity about bitcoins and faucets to earn more from. FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS HERE TOO. SEE YOU WHEN YOU JOIN ME!!!

https://telegram.me/telecoins_bot?start=118787462
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    I’m bringing you the biggest and best news today

Get Help Worldwide is a dynamic platform where you can PH and GH every in NAIRA up to 30% (50% Bitcoin) monthly.

It is a convenient platform where everyone can easily manage their dashboard and determine how fast they will be matched based on their performance and rating.

This means no more delays in matching and no more presence of members who upload fake pop.

Click here to sign up on Get Help Worldwide Today

Steps To Join Get Help Worldwide
    1.Click here to sign up
    2.Fill in the form as accurate as possible
    3.Sign in, go to profile to upload your profile picture and enter your bank account info
    4.Provide help (with naira or Bitcoin)
    5.Check daily to see when you are matched then send the money as required after matching
    6.Get help (after 30 days; get 30% profit in naira or 50% profit in bitcoin)

REGISTRATION BONUS
    Once your first pledge falls within the range below, you will be entitled to a one-time registration bonus
    For Local Currencies:
    1. N15,000 to 149,000 you get N4000 Registration Bonus
    2. N150,000 to N649,000 you get N10,000 Registration Bonus
    3. N650,000 and above you get N20,000 Registration Bonus

For bitcoins
    1. $50 to $499 you get $20 Registration Bonus
    2. $500 to $2,999 you get $50 Registration Bonus
    3. $3,000 and above you get $100 Registration Bonus

Also includes 10% Referral Bonus Commission from each person you bring into the system

Credibility Score:
    Ratings will determine how soon you are matched when requesting for offers. Members who have higher Credibility Score will have higher priority for pairing. To be fair, every new member will start with a credibility score of 100%, however, there will be deductions if certain rules are breached.

Below are the most common causes for reduced ratings:

-Asking for 24h time extension once paired to make payments. 25% will be deducted from your score

-Requesting to provide help and then cancelling it before you are matched. 5% will be deducted.

-Uploading wrong profile picture/information in your profile. 50% will be deducted.

-Failure to provide help before they time elapses after you are matched. Credibility Score will be wiped out to Zero (0), which leads to automatic profile suspension.

Each participant is allowed to have ONLY one account.
    kakarrot likes this.

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM Global Nigeria break down by 30 percent and bonus within 30 days

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro. The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world. This is how it works:-

Turn N1000 to N1300

Turn N5000 to N6500

Turn N10000 to N13000

Turn N20000 to N26000+ registration bonus 20$(8000) =N34000

Turn N150000 to N195000 + registration bonus 50$( N20000)

=N215000

Turn N990000 to N1287000 + registration bonus N40000 =N1327000

and so on.

You can also choose any investment based on your level between 1000 naira to 2million naira... MMM Nigeria pays

No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.

Together we change the world.

Please click on this link to register:

http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ekarumeochuko@yahoo.com

Click on registration

Then login

Click on account

Click on add

Input your bank details where your money will be sent

Click on provide help

Click on other bank (First Column)

Type in any amount u intend to invest

Click on select

Also in current growth retype d same amount

Click on $20 bonus

click save

You can call or whatsapp me on 08139566950 and 08073003763 for more information.

Regards,

Mrhansel Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Making money online

Eze Chime Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    How do I transfer directly to my account without an exchanger
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Do you know you can make up to $175 under just 4 days?

Or without referrals or downlines, earn N50,000 under 2 weeks!

If you haven’t joined Ultimate Cycler yet, my brother, my sister, you are on a very long dulling thing!

- No need to refer anybody before you earn
    - Register and Provide Help of N12,500
    - You get matched same day of PH
    - Pay your PH request of N12,500 within 48 hours
    - After one week, the site will pair you automatically to 2 people whom will pay N12,000 each to you

I’ve attached images to prove to you all. One of my guys who started before me last Sunday has even made $50 within a week with not a single referral/downline in his network.

The system automatically connects you with people that will pay you in naira value.

Get smart and be part of the moving train to financial independence now!

Click here to join Ultimate Cycler today!

eclev Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    mmmglobal pays 200% of your investment. Why waste time with other site which offers 30%, 50%, 60% etc
    You all should join the most profitable trend, MMMGLOBALBTC which gives you much more value for your bitcoins with 200% monthly Sign up to get started.
    Why Join MMMGLOBALBTC
    • 200% to 215% monthly on your investment.
    • Easily become a country head or state head which is equivalent to becoming a guider without stress ( going to guider school or writing the exams)
    • Say you made a commitment to provide help of $50, you will be paying the money in parts and not fully i.e
      24 hours from when you provided help you get matched with someone you'll pay 20% of $50
      In 18days you get matched to pay another 20%
      before the 30th day you get matched to pay 60% of the $50
    • Plus so much Bonuses (Leader income, co-ordinator bonus, referal etc)... Register Now

lanezer Member

Message Count:
    Its not like bictoin?

seanferd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Ever heard of bitcoin?, its an
    ecurrency used in online
    transactions, purchases and bets. If you
    are new to bitcoin, then the basic u need
    to know is that 100million
    satoshi=1bitcoin. 1 bitcoin= $710(varies
    with sellers). And $1=300 naira. That
    means if u ever accumulate satoshi and
    make it upto 1 bitcoin, u will be
    710*300=21300 naira richer. First goto
    http://www.blockchain.info/wallet and get
    a
    bitcoin wallet where all ur money will be
    stored( write down your bitcoin address
    after registration)that’s what u will always
    need. Secondly, goto http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1320348 , and
    register with them( that’s where u will
    convert your accumulated bitcoin to
    naira. Finally goto
    http://www.bitcoingameapps.com/track.php?ref=2165741 , download their
    games, register with you bitcoin address
    and play (android games). That will help u
    accumulate your satoshi. When your
    satoshi is upto 20000, they automatically
    transfer ur earnings to your bitcoin wallet
    ( transfer is done on Tuesdays). Hope
    that’s simple. Am sure u will enjoy free
    bit coins by just playing games with ur
    phone. For other ways to make free bit
    coins, join our whatsapp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/CM2MBw3sYtoGtWRHjYinYt

Eze Chime Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I want trillions not billions

Eze Chime Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Which coin is the best

IamDimmy Member

Message Count:
    Pls help me with little Bitcoin to invest

1LhrFQa2bKPNynaxpYMAS9UmecVHn5qEaX

Tnx in advanve
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    BITCOIN AND TBC SUPERMARKET
    *$1000 AVAILABLE*
    @

*✅Not Negotiable*

You can request for your own amount of $$$ you can afford,

*BTC and TBC*
    *07068088239*

INSTANT TRANSFER
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    MMM south Africa is an international mutual funds aid that offers up to 90% profit in 9days (10% daily Growth of mavrodi for 9days)

HOW DOES IT WORK

You simply Provide Help and Get Help

In mmm south Africa you register an account and at the point of registration, you enter how much you want to Provide Help with.

After registration, you are matched immediately to pay 30% of your initial PH request when you registered.

Then between the 3rd to 8th day after you register, you will be matched to pay the remaining 70% of your PH request

As you get to the 9th day you can make a Get Help request and be matched immediately

Whatsapp me on 08183289465 for more details

It is important to note the following below:

- Because of its international affiliation, MMM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY WORKS USING BITCOIN CURRENCY. You can click here to learn how to acquire a bitcoin account or chat me up on whatsapp let me guide you

- Once you register, you will be matched to make payment and you must pay that order within 48hrs or else you will be blocked from the system and the order will be matched to someone else

- It is advisable to use a Gmail account to register. You will receive your OTP code much faster that way

Click Here to register now

lanezer Member

Message Count:
    plx i want post thread. how can i do it
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Today 13th/12/2016

1 TBC = 0.33786614 BTC
    Buy TBC today

Current TBC Price

€246.35502564

# 127,410

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND CURRENT PRICE VISIT

http://thebillioncoin.info/
    Richie Richard likes this.

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If you are still doubting whether to participate in MMM United or not, here is the link to clear or confirm your doubt http://bit.ly/2hzVjdD

Fortunately and graciously, MMM United has extended the 20% Anniversary bonus which was meant to end on the 10th of December, 2016 with another 15 days which means you can still enjoy the benefit of 20% bonus on the PH amount till the deadline date of 25th of December, 2016.

Join now and create for yourself a financial freedom with this link
    https://mmmunited.org/a/register?ref=ayodele.rappernoni@yahoo.com
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    BEST ALTERNATIVE TO ULTIMATE CYCLER....

With just N1000 u are sure of instant N4000

You don't need to struggle for referrals, my super active team will do all the work for you.

Just invest your N1000 and visit the nearest ATM for your N4000

HURRY NOW BEFORE EVERY SLOT IS FILLED.

WHATSAPP: 07060440663

ECOOPERATIVE is the place to be....

CLICK HERE: http://www.ecooperative.online/register/deewaj
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Thebillioncoin(TBC) is now half of Bitcoin(BTC)

Secure some today for your own future benefit
    Visit Thebillioncoin.info for more information

Sponsored Links:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.