Advertisement:

Learn Web Programming

Discussion in 'Other Useful Educational Tips' started by Altair, Jan 12, 2012.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Altair Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello all,

I'm a computer science graduate now pursuing web programming career. I made a web application for managing poultry farms as my final year project and I made it with ASP (not dotNET tho). It was so hard for me starting for I had no idea on web programming then, all my efforts then were not encouraged coz of the internet speed in my school area (Oyo). I managed to finished the project successfully sha and I think some of you are computer science students and need encouragement (or ginger ;) ) to proceed in the field.

So, after i graduated, while researching on the internet; I came across some video tutorials which could teach you like you're in a real class (serzly like in a real class).

Here are some on a course titled "The Complete Web Programmer PHP and Javascript" by killersites, killerphp:

mattade91. wordpress. c0m/2012/01/12/complete-web-programmer-php-and-javascript/

If you're a computer science student and is kinda scared of the future; google is your friend (serzly!)

You can also find more videos to download from sites like filesonicsearch. c0m/, rapidsharemix. c0m/, and filestube. c0m. There are still much more (google is really your friend)

NB: remove the spaces in the urls and change the 0s (zeros) to "o"

Hope this article helps  ::)

Altair Member

Message Count:
    At last, its set up

So, lets discuss web programming :)

ashafa olamide Member

Message Count:
    it really done.

Hassan umar Member

Message Count:

carporter Member