MADNESS AS A STATE OF MIND

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by tenny, Oct 16, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

tenny Member

Message Count:
    Welcome,my name is tenny.In this article,i hope to enlighten you all on madness being a state of mind.

We have seen people in street acting unusual and we call them mad.Some of them wearing tattered clothes, others eating garbage and so on.

What is this thing called madness?

I beleive that madness is just a state of mind.If you come to think of it,we all go mad sometimes when angry but we snap out of it.
        At the state when we're angry,people see us as "dangerous,unusual and unpredictable".What else are the qualities of a mad man(see my point).
        The only difference btw us is that we go into the mad state and come out.Constantly going into a state like this can cause your mind to finally ebb/knock like a car engine and you get to a stage,where you can't go back to being NORMAL.
    Yes,i know what you're thinking; " not every mad man's illness was caused by this phenomenon" .I totally agree with you because there are other agencies ,like spiritual causes and so on.
        Madness is a state of mind and we should try as much as possible not to act on anger or one day we'll never come out of it.
        Relieve yourself of anger by taking a walk, listening to your fav. song or reading a mag but don't do it by acting on that anger.This is so not good for your health because even when you think you're hurting that person/thing that annoyed you,you're really only hurting yourself...:0)

Hope you liked this article.Your comments and contributions are welcomed.See yaw later!! 
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:

tenny Member

Message Count:
    thank you @possible...