Advertisement:

MAKE 64BTC IN 3MONTHS THE BEST ZARFUND TEAM

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by courizzy, Nov 18, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

courizzy Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    How does it work?
    Zarfund is all about team work. As a team work, the growth of each member does not fully depend on the individual's effort in bringing people under him. The team work for the growth and progress of every member. So whether you can bring people or not your growth in zarfund is guaranteed as long as you are in a serious team, Unlike networking programs where each person bears the task of bringing hundreds of people before they can progress.

In Zarfund new investors donate to their uplines and that's what is called person to person contribution.

Zarfund’s powerful, sophisticated and secure web integrated system regulates and monitors the donation exercise among team members. So there's no room for irregularities or tricks, everything is clear and transparent.

*** ZARFUND STRATEGY ***
    Strategy 2 x 2 Upgrade Profit

THIS IS BASED ON EVERYONE JUST GETTING 2 participants (if you have more than 2 you can help your downline by placing these people under them)

What we are saying is this; In zarfund each member is required to have only two people placed under him or her. you can never have more than two people under you as downlines. Those two people under you also need to have two people placed under them as-well, it continues this way. We call it the power of two.

For example: Peter joined zarfund and he invited two people, John and James. These new investors will pay Peter 21usd N11.500 each. By so doing, Peter has recovered his 11k which he used to join zarfund plus extra 11k making it total of 22k. Also, by having 2 people placed under him Peter qualifies to move up to level two.

Peter's downlines James and John also need two have two people placed under them. This is how everybody in the team keep having two people placed under them. This leads to the progress of every member of a team.
    That's how I made up to 800k in 2 months with Zarfund.

Team Work Made it Possible
    Making rapid progress in Zarfund is very difficult without team work. I was able to get to level 4 and make N800k because i was in a team, not just a team but a team a serious team. As you can see in the strategy, you can't place more than two people under you. thus, to make progress in zarfund team work is required.

In our team, new investors are placed under the latest members of the team who are yet to have two people under them.

For instance, two investors, Peter and Tunde joined our team today. Then by tomorrow Obi, Musa, Bola and Emeka join our team also. These 4 new investors will be placed under Peter and John in twos. When others come in, they will be placed under the 4 latest members respectively in twos.

In Zarfund You Don't Worry About Bringing in People!
    As stated earlier, your progress in zarfund doesn't depend on your individual efforts in inviting people, rather it depends on the collective effort of the team. If some few members of a team are unable to invite people their progress in zarfund is still guaranteed because other members are doing the invitation. Also most people in our team are bloggers and some are experienced internet marketers so they know how to do their job well. Therefore, not having someone to invite shouldn't stop you from joining zarfund. The era of networking schemes that requires you to bring the hold of your village before you can progress has gone.

Let me relate an experience to you: I told a friend about zarfund, he liked the strategy but gave an excuse that person like him can't succeed in zarfund because he will be unable to invite people. I explained things to him to my very best, I made him to understand that zarfund is a team work and your team works for you. The guy later registered. After few days of his registration two people where placed under him and he got 11k 21usd each total of 22k 44usd, this was credited into his bitcoin wallet and he moves to level 2. Within two weeks his level 2 was completed and he got 70 US dollars as profit. He exchanged it to naira in less than 6hrs

So feel free to contact one of our team assistants for more information on how to receive dollars from us.
    Team Assistant:

Mr. Courage Call/WhatsApp 07068172124

Mr. Jude, call/Whatapp 08135466326

After you have fund your bitcoin wallet next is to register for Zarfund.

To register on Zarfund, you must use a unique link provided by a Zarfund team.
    That’s to show you that Zarfund is a team work.

To get a registration link, chat up our one of our Team Assistant:

Mr. Wisdom, +2347067041115 WhatsApp and Telegram.

If you are new in bitcoin business, contact us for assistant. We will assist and guide you through the process and show you how simple and easy it its.

After your sign up, you will be added to our team’s whatsapp group where you will meet and interact with other team members to receive more directions and guidance.

What are you waiting for? Stand up now and take action if you don’t want to miss this great opportunity! You have been praying and seeking ways to financial freedom, here is it now! God has answered your prayers by directing you to this page.

The facts remains: Zarfund has the capability to change your financial status and make you smile to the bank in a short period of time.

FACT: Due to the rate at which people are joining our Zarfund team these days, we can give you a guarantee that if you register today, within a week we will place two people under you and you will receive N11,500 each from them. Total amount of N23,000 will be credited to you. Hence, you qualify for level 2 where you will earn more money.

For more information and guidance contact our team assistants @07068172124, 07067041115, 08135466326 WhatsApp and Telegram

We have a WhatsApp group.

courizzy Member

Message Count:
    You can post your questions here

simafem Member

Message Count:
    OK. I think I will try it out.

simafem Member

Message Count:

Queenbreeze Member

Message Count:
    I think this worth trying

seanferd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Ever heard of bitcoin?, its an
    ecurrency used in online
    transactions, purchases and bets. If you
    are new to bitcoin, then the basic u need
    to know is that 100million
    satoshi=1bitcoin. 1 bitcoin= $710(varies
    with sellers). And $1=300 naira. That
    means if u ever accumulate satoshi and
    make it upto 1 bitcoin, u will be
    710*300=21300 naira richer. First goto
    http://www.blockchain.info/wallet and get
    a
    bitcoin wallet where all ur money will be
    stored( write down your bitcoin address
    after registration)that’s what u will always
    need. Secondly, goto http://www.naira4dollar.com/?ref=1320348 , and
    register with them( that’s where u will
    convert your accumulated bitcoin to
    naira. Finally goto
    http://www.bitcoingameapps.com/track.php?ref=2165741 , download their
    games, register with you bitcoin address
    and play (android games). That will help u
    accumulate your satoshi. When your
    satoshi is upto 20000, they automatically
    transfer ur earnings to your bitcoin wallet
    ( transfer is done on Tuesdays). Hope
    that’s simple. Am sure u will enjoy free
    bit coins by just playing games with ur
    phone. For other ways to make free bit
    coins, join our whatsapp group https://chat.whatsapp.com/CM2MBw3sYtoGtWRHjYinYt

Sponsored Links: