Advertisement:

MAKE COOL CASH DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITH ULTIMATE CYCLER

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by cedriccj, Nov 25, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    [IMG]
    In case you don’t already know, Ultimate Cycler is the hottest online business in Nigeria today. It is a simple and straightforward way you can make money without having to go through some complicated process.
    I have seen and believed! An the interesting thing is that you still make money even without getting any referrals.

Great News,
    Ultimate Cycler is Back and now Live !
    Turn N12,500 into N50,000 within 48 hours with Nigeria Lead Team :
    Whatsapp Group,
    Click here to join

https://chat.whatsapp.com/2cAYWJyGFdDJ3DRVFqsmL2

Register with Nigeria Lead Team, You pay N12,500 to whoever
    you are matched with,then Our Group will quickly register people under you within 48hrs so that you get N50,000 instantly!
    To begin your Amazing Journey of making N50,000 under 48 hours,simply click on the whatsapp link on display.
    whatsapp or call for support: 09061565815

Some of my earnings are depicted below
    IMG_20161129_104939.JPG

View attachment 38255 IMG_20161129_104939.JPG Screenshot_2016-11-29-11-04-03.png Payment1.jpg Payment1.jpg Screenshot_2016-11-29-11-04-03.png View attachment 38255 IMG_20161129_104939.JPG Payment1.jpg View attachment 38255

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    U shud have known me by now about my recent posts on mmm, zarfund, five2btc n oda opportunities. But I have NEVER believe I would cone across something like dis. It is d new MONEY GENERATOR. Faster n safer Dan MMM, Zarfund, n odas
    U register n d system match u with someone u wud pay within 48 hours. Wen u pay d person, he/she confirm u on d site. Den u are eligible to collect 12,500 each from 4pple d system will give u. Which means u wud end up having 50k at the end. PROFIT= 37,500. Das d secret. U will earn money, with or without referral.
    Pls DONT CLICK to register if u can't pay within 48hours d system gives u to pay. Money is made by serious minded pple. From GLORY 2GLORY... U can reach me on my WhatsApp group link

https://chat.whatsapp.com/76ektq8n5brGSJNvx0ijag click d money generator if u are ready to make money too
    http://ultimatecycler.com/ref/Picolo777

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Join Ultimate Cycler now
    Invest 12.5k to get 50k in a day with referrals, or within two weeks if you are not the type that likes referring people.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Use the links above to sign up

williams09 Member

Message Count:

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Frequently Asked Questions on Ultimate Cycler

1. Is this Legal?

Yes. The Ultimate Cycler is absolutely legal. We adhere to all state requirements and laws for home based businesses. This online program uses the direct sales approach with the powerful 2X2 compensation plan, and commissions are paid directly to their members when sales are made. The Ultimate Cycler provides quality products. They are delivered online through our members area. Each member is responsible and required to report State and Federal Income Taxes. The Ultimate Cycler takes pride in providing quality products, a professional website, hosting, and software tracking for its' members.
    2. How much money can I make?

We offer unlimited income potential. Many of our members earn thousands of dollars very quickly. We cannot, however, make income projections for you. This will be due to your efforts, perseverance and marketing consistency.

If you have the desire to change your financial income and take advantage of our marketing training you could generate many sales for your home-based business. This is the most powerful automated system online today and was created for novices online as well as advanced marketers. The only income limits are ones that you make on yourself.
    3. What is a 2X2 Cycler?

A cycler is a style of compensation plan the rewards the members that work the program and does so in a very fast way. It is a "top heavy" program meaning that 100% of the commissions are on only 2 levels and each level of the 2 levels and only have two positions wide. This 2 wide and 2 deep for a total of 6 members. You get paid when anyone, at any time and any way, lands on any of your 4 bottom row positions (3-4-5 or 6). They will see you as the person to pay for the product sale and you list how you would like to pay by filling out your profile payment options in your back office. They then pay you and you mark the sale as paid. It's that simple.
    4. Is this gifting?

No. The Ultimate Cycler is not considered a "Gifting Activity". So called "Gifting Activities" have no product at all and are on the fringe of legality. Members who participate in our program sell products and get paid directly in whatever payment methods they choose.
    5. How do I market this program?

The Ultimate Cycler provides many resources for members in our state of the art back office members area. Our members area is a powerful marketing control panel and we also provide a variety of landing pages for members to choose from. We hold all live conference calls and have recorded messages; all designed to help our members explain our program for them so that they don,t have to. Marketing really comes down to being consistent in your marketing efforts and driving steady traffic to your websites where our automated systems take over.
    6. How will I receive my payment from sales?

When you join the Ultimate Cycler, you will need to fill out your back office profile and payment option information. These will show up when someone is to pay you.
    7. How long does it take to receive my commission?

In many cases, it is the same day all depending on the method/s of payment that you choose to accept. You can actually join today, make a sale this same day and get paid. What's better than that?
    8. Why should I choose to do all three levels quickly?

Your goal in The Ultimate Cycler is to get qualified to receive payments at all 3 product Levels. You can earn more money by being at our higher levels. 90% of our members have chosen to to all levels as fast as possible in order to maximize our pay plan. Ask yourself this question: Do you want the possibility to earn a LITTLE or A LOT of money?
    9. Are the mobile APPS in Android and iPhone formats?

The APPs are in both thje Android marketplace and iPhone formats.
    10. What is your policy regarding stacking of members?

Stacking is where members stack dummy spots (family, sister, mother etc) in their matrices who have no intention to work the program and then build under them in an effort to not pay their upline. This is not how any program is built to work and is just not right. All people must respect the lineage. Any member seen doing this will be terminated. it's not the environment of mutual help that we have here at Ultimate Cycler.
    11. My sponsor's name on the site is not the person that referred me when I try to go to my replicated site. What do I do?

You need to clear your cookies for ultimatecycler.com and/or refresh your cache by holding down SHIFT and reloading the page. You can also try a new browser.
    12. I signed up but I have not received a welcome email.

If you are sure you entered the correct email address when you registered, you may be having our email to you being blocked. Please check your spam/junk folder and whenever possible, whitelist our domain. The information you need will be in your embers back office as well.

Stevecisco Member

Message Count:
    Some people are still doubting but I'm here to tell u. Ultimate cycler pays.. And some pple are nt able to get downlines by themselves don't worry we are here to do the work.. Register and enjoy our spillover.. I registered on Saturday got paid on Sunday bcoz my upline and I are working.. I recycled my acct and got paid by 3 pple yesterday. use my link to register or call me on 08142774963

goddy286 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Is the two weeks wait true if u don't get downlines

HICONTECH ltd Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    The Ultimate Cycler Global Commitment
    At Ultimate Cycler we are introducing our global commitment over the next few days to provide each country we serve even greater value.
    As you know we are now having more than 100,000 to 200,000 thousand new members daily and have a large percentage of the new subscribers from Nigeria.
    Therefore we are doing the following ASAP over the next few days to ensure our global commitment will impact each and every Ultimate Cycler subscriber no matter where you live in the world.
    1. We are adding an additional income source
    2. Providing a new design and layout
    3. During Q1 registering Ultimate Cycler in Nigeria with an Office and legal presence.
    4. Will offer life time admin fee to avoid different charges throughout the year.
    5. An amazing Christmas income opportunity the everyone can participate in.

Please be sure to check your inbox for more details as we get closer and my next update.

Thank you,
    Peter Wolfing

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *UPDATE* Important message from Peter Wolfing
    Watch>>>>

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *UPDATE* Admin fee is optional

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Guys, while we are waiting for the return of Cycler.. let me use this opportunity to introduce the latest ponzi …..... It is really paying just like ultimate cycler..... Here is how it works...
    You pay 7400 to someone in level 1 and the system generates five person to pay you 7400 each within five days…making 37000 naira …… It is much much easier.. Don’t wait until others make it before taking a step
    Join the winning team today and change your life forever..
    IT IS REAL
    click this link to join for free
    http://crowdrising.net/ref/Rappernoni
    Don’t wait because it might be too late tomorrow

ollybanjoks Member

Message Count:
    There are many advantages in joining CR through my referral. One of these advantages is that once you join, you will
    be matched with 4 other people by the system and each will pay you 7,400 to make the 29,600 all within 4 weeks
    (one month). GUARANTEED!!! So even if u don't get referrals, u will still be paid, but it will take a month. Y not
    come on board. This system is fantastic. http://www.crowdrising.net/ref/ollybanjok

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *Important message*

UC Update Dec 8th

1.2 Million members in 45 days! WOW!!! We expect MILLIONS of members in the coming months. For those that are members of UC, thank you for being patient.
    The Nigerian members have surprised everyone. We applaud your efforts.

There have been rumours around that UC has crashed. This is not true.

We decided it was best to take the server down to improve your experience and by investing in better server capacity. BIG DIFFERENCE.

UltimateCycler.com will is now live in a limited capacity. We are only able to give access to log in but no new sign ups because the load on the system is too much on the existing phase 1 server. This will at least let the members know we are working on it and the system has not crashed. The phase 2 system is 90% done so we will be converted over to that as soon as possible We just need to test it. It will be ready in a few days.

http://ultimatecycler.com/app/login.php

Phase 1

As you are aware, we took the server down late last week to prepare for the massive growth to come. The Phase 1 re-launch will be with the existing platform.

Phase 2

The new upgraded system will be Phase 2 and will be launched in a few days. We will be launching Phase 2 with dual servers and a totally new site design. It is 90% complete.

With the new system we will be offering an OPTIONAL one time $10 lifetime upgrade offer instead of paying $10 per upgrade per level. This can save you $50.

For those that have upgraded already, we will be grandfathering you at the lifetime admin level. For those that want to upgrade now, you can do so and also be upgraded once we hit the new system. Once we launch the new server, the lifetime upgrade offer will only be for new members only so get it while you can!

NOTE:

1. Please do NOT tell people they can join, do nothing and get paid. While it is possible, it is unlikely because too many things have to happen for it to happen that way and it is not the way we want people to join. The admin system does NOT "pair" you with people to pay you out of thin air. It is based on a referral system and the efforts of the individual and their team. Just refer one who refers one and you get your $25 back. Build a team and teach them to duplicate and you make a profit. Simple.

2. DO NOT keep asking when the site will be fully ready as it only increases workload when our time could be better spent working on the site with our techs.

3. The purge function will be turned back on as well as the 48 hour payment rule once the new server is launched.

4. The Holiday Cash Contest is still active with $5500 in cash prized up for grabs. So "Grease Your Elbows" as they say in Nigeria!

Please refer to the site home page and the back office for details and updates.

The re-launch is going to be epic!

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    *Important message*
    Updates
    NEW PROGRAM LAUNCH ALERT

Get ready for the epic re-launch this weekend…
    We’ve been busy reprogramming the site for mega-growth and it’s almost ready. Only testing remains!

> New Kickstart Cycler level (company collected and paid on global debit card)
    > New POWER Player upper level *All member-to-member direct payments
    > Holiday Cash Contest
    > New amazing site
    > New Customer Service Center
    > Lifetime admin (optional)

UC has hit 1.3 million members and is set to explode to 5-10 million members in 2017! Will you be a part of the global wave?

Want info? Post “More Info”

Peter Wolfing
    P.S. To Members of our other programs, we love you all. Our parent “holding company” runs many fantastic opportunities and has blessed millions of people over the past 18+ years. You just may not have been aware of them. You are welcome to participate in any of our assets. Please respect your lineage and go through them whenever possible.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Updates
    BEWARE!!!

Thievery!
    I ask anyone with ethics to come down on this site that went out of their way to steal my site name, design, programming and also to deceive others into thinking they are an official Ultimate Cycler site. How people have the balls to do that is incredible!

Join them at your own risk.
    Www.UltimateCyclerPlus.com

THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH ULTIMATE CYCLER!

BEWARE!

Peter Wolfing

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Ultimate Cycler Update 12-11
    My team and I have been working 16 hour days to
    get UC launched.
    For all the impatient people out there. PLEASE RELAX. We are right at the finish line. We need to migrate all
    the data of 1.3 million people and check
    everything. Launching too soon would not be a
    good thing as any small issue will be magnified
    1000 times. Trust me when I tell you, I have been around 26
    years and we are not going anywhere. The site will
    launch as true as the sun will rise. It just has to launch when it’s ready and not before. All updates will be on the site and in the back office. Please understand that we are reprogramming the
    site from scratch and is normally a 30-60 day
    project. We are doing it in about 10 days. Thank you for your patience. RIP OFF SITE
    The UltimateCyclerPlus copycat was stole our
    designs, and everything right down to the
    programming and graphics. They are total thieves
    and anyone joining them knowing that will be
    taking their own chances for their lack of patience. We ask that all members make others aware of this.
    How people can sleep with themselves doing this
    out in the open for all to see is beyond
    understanding. DO NOT JOIN THEIR SITE! Why
    would you join a thieves site anyway? BEWARE. I
    ask anyone that has an honorable bone in their body to steer people from it. It’s a shame that people can’t come up with their
    own ideas and concepts and have to parasite off
    another person’s creativity. This is the second time
    this has happened to me inside a week. I guess it’s easier to jump from deal to deal and
    copy other people than create their own. I am not
    going to mention the program or person but you
    know who you are. As far as the members…
    I value you loyalty and membership. Stick with me
    because you have the original creator right here in
    your corner. As another note…
    Please DO NOT keep sending messages to me about
    the launch as it takes time away from my launch
    efforts. The updates are all on the site and back
    office. This is a UC post. DO NOT start posting about other deals, even if I
    own them.
    DO NOT post “When is the site going to come up”
    when I just explained it all to you.
    DO NOT disrespect others on my FB page. Treat
    everyone how you would like to be treated. The UC site will be up before you know it and those
    that had the patience to stick with it will be well
    rewarded. Peter Wolfing
    CEO #ultimate cycler 
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    Register on crowdrising.net and enjoy your life after a little donation of N7400.

Once you have paid ur upline N7400, the system will match u to 5 persons that will pay u N7400 each.

If u are too lazy to refer people, then sign up under my team for super fast spillovers....

WhatsApp: 08067290335

http://crowdrising.net/ref/rekeson

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Get ready for the ultimate cycler relaunch.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Ultimatecycler is fully back with its new design. You can now register

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If u are interested in working rit from ur smartphone or computer n make at least 50k monthly, den u don't have to waste a second to join my ultimate cycler team. Imagine sitting rit at home n making 50k monthly. Its really nice cos we are enjoying it. Dis is a cool investment u only start with a one time low risk fee... Das 12,500#.
    Call or WhatsApp me. 08059491836
    Or join d reg WhatsApp group
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/76ektq8n5brGSJNvx0ijag
    Pls only make contact wen u are ready to join d team... Come n let's us achieve n make money together

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Ultimate Cycler
    New features

>  New $1600 level (in addition to $25, $50, $100, $200, $400, $800) *All member-to-member direct payments
    >  $5500 Holiday Cash Contest through the end of December. Details seen at your dashboard.
    >  New amazing Site Design
    >  New Customer Service Center
    >  Lifetime Admin Option > only $10 one time (optional)
    * This is only available to new members. However, all members that have already upgraded will be grandfathered as a lifetime member and all members that have not upgraded will be given 48 hours to become a lifetime member. If the member declinesto upgrade, they will have to pay the admin fee per level on every upgrade.

>  New purging functions and 48-hour auto-delete function
    We are not here to penalize people. We just want committed people. We will give until Sunday at miodnight EST after we launch for members to make payments which is plenty of time before actions need to be taken to remove inactive members.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Enjoy the best ultimate cycler has to offer;)
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Goodman1 GL Legend

Message Count:
    GET HELP WORLDWIDE (GHW)

A community of helpers, formed by a group of individuals who sought for a more sustainable peer-to-peer mutual aid platform. See website here: https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=5466-Adigwe_Emmanuel_kenechukwu.

you can also register with the above link

+Operating since August 2016.
    +30% growth on local currency in 30days
    +50% growth on bitcoins in 30days.
    +Registration bonus of $20 - $100 depending on PH amount.
    +Recommitment within 3 days of GH to keep the system running!
    +No Guiders: GHW does not support the excess payout privileges of guiders which drains the system.
    +Website is SSL Protected (https), and hacker-proof.
    +Credibility Score index: rating system employed to award honesty and punish defaulters.

All we need in this community are people who are active and have the Mind Set to Give and in turn Receive. We need people that will make this community last forever.

You can also call my number on

Join today, be proud to be part of a community built to stand the test of time

You can also join our Ghw group chat.. https://chat.whatsapp.com/DznqZoRaPXRBMO5HVhH2Km

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    1. We are excited to inform you that we have completed our site transfer and our calibrations.

2. Over the next 12 hours we are finalizing our settings as we are now power boosted with 2 servers and special settings that will enable us to surpass any company in the industry with our capacity.

3. Don’t be alarmed during this time as our team has been working around the clock happy they are in the final stages (over the next 12 hour) of the power boost Ingrid server settings.

4. For the next 5 days we will be syncing and doing things but I will give you a daily video update so that you too can participate in the exciting milestone for Ultimate Cycler.

We have broken every record in the industry for new members and growth in a 30 day period, and in most cases more than most companies grow in 10 years.

Now we want to push forward and be a part of the new records that includes the number of people who we help to become financially free.

Together we can work to ensure that 2017 will be your year as we work to make this happen as a team.

Peter Wolfing

Sponsored Links: