Advertisement:

Job Posting Make like $50 dollars per day

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by goodddy, Sep 14, 2019.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

goodddy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    ⚠❗❗ *ATTENTION* ❗❗

*There is a new site where you can make at least $50 or more in a day equivalent to $350 - $400 in a week*

*Training will be taken FREE. I repeat FREE without paying penny.*

*You need just #400 for verification and it will be refunded by the company*

*Date: Sunday 15th of Sept. 2019*

*Time: 8:00pm*

*Venue: on WHATSAPP click here*
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/LWPPiIbOVVx8HBTz3Y6TfM

fatitumicola Member

Message Count:
    Money Online investment is a great opportunity platform to invest online by buying shares risk free. Buying shares from different companies from as little as $3 in SA (R41.93) in NIG (N1086)
    And in other countries calculate $3 per

The company has been existing, paying and rewarding people for 7 years and 9months without fail and still counting...

*How Does It Work?*

1.Select Shares To Buy

Here you have unique opportunity to buy shares of Internet companies and make profit from fastest growing businesses.

All our issuers have obligation to pay dividends for first year regardless their financial situation that your investments are 100% secured.

Each share has its own dividend and it is paid on the daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Your income includes dividends and growing price of shares.

To purchase a share click on the All Projects under the Projectsmenu, select a share that you are willing to buy and click the Buybutton.

You can make payment via Visa, Master Card, Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin or Bank Card.

Immediately after your payment your balance will be increased, and during the short time the purchased share/shares will be transferred to your ownership.

2. Start Receiving Profit

You receive money as dividends (the amount depends on the share). Also the cost of share grows itself and you can sell share for the much more higher price.

3. Selling Shares

To sell your shares click on the My Shares under the Projects menu, select a share and click the Sell button. Then specify the amount you want to receive for each share, and enter the number of shares that you want to sell.

If you want to sell your shares quick you have to specify the less price. The shares which have less price will be sold first.

Also the time where your shares on sale before they are actualy sold depends on the activity on market. If market is slow and there are no users willing to buy your shares you will wait longer.

4. Cash Out

As soon as you have minimum withdrawal amount ($8.00) on your balance you can make payout to your Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin or Bank Card account.

Click on the Cash-Out from the top menu, enter amount to withdraw, and click on the Withdraw button.

Usually the withdrawal takes 2 - 3 business days.

comment for link

Ier Stephen Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Ipad
    Earn Passively everyday up to 1.25% daily with a sustainable plan & real trading proof
    Most probably consistent 1% per day!

Minimum amount to get started is $5 to be able to buy one pack in our Passive Trading Plan
    or $10.00 it depends on how much your budget is.

Withdrawals will be run 7 days a week and the minimum withdrawal limit is $10.00

No need to refer others to be able to earn money from this opportunity!
    This system is designed for users of all skill levels!

Members can join My Passive Trades, purchase as many adpacks
    and simply let the system do the work for them!

This system has been created to offer internet age entrepreneurs the opportunity to create a great,
    long term and stable income online, with as little effort as possible!

Get The JUMP On to Start Making More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible!

I will guide you through your success.

Join My Team:
    https://mypassivetrades.com/?ref=stev180

Attached Files:

DanielLee5 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I never considered gambling as a money making opportunity, it is just a great way to entertain yourself and to relax. Once I was lucky to win 260 $ via blackjack online , but I never thought about playing regularly and to earn this way.

Sponsored Links: