MAKE MONEY BLOGGING

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by collinic4, Dec 1, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

collinic4 Member

Message Count:
    I will teach u how to creat a blog and make money with the blog every day, if u follow my complete tutorial, if u're ready to rid with me post ur comments let's go......

collinic4 Member

Message Count:
    I will teach you even if u don't have any idea, jst post your commet's if u're ready...
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member
    • Retired Moderator

Slimderek Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    post it asap

collinic4 Member

Message Count:
    THE SECRET OF ONLINE SUCCESS REVEALED.
    It is true that every body wants to make through online, so, many people are using it as an opportinuty to scam u by telling you that you can a hug amount of money within few weeks, Am not here to show you a get rich quick but making it online requires hard work and concentration, even attension and patience. I looked for many ways I can make money online, read lot's of ebooks watched lot's of vedios, none sense to work, but at last now I have goon for research so that I can make my people smile due to newmerous emails and sms I recieve every day, finally I got the secret now it's time to reveal it cause am also enjoying it.
    Google Adsense fine it difficult to accpet people into their program because of too many people are involved in the program, and they disable your account without you knowing the reson, for this people are geting tired and confused. Don't worry I have an alternative they per you per click... Just as google adsense
    Many more secret to be revealed to you
    CHECK THIS OUT
    1.I will teach you how to make money with your blog for every click your visitor clicks your account increases
    2. I will teach you how to format PC and make money with it.
    3. How to do affiliate with your blog.
    4. How to creat a blog for those that do know.
    5. How to install window 7 to repair all software problem if it is not booting complete.
    6. How to unlock modem to use any network of ur choice.
    BONUS
    1. How to generate free browsing code.
    2. How to mode opera mini with your picture.
    3. How to create mobile theme with your picture.
    4. How to play NES game in symbiam phones.
    All this information is wot 5,000 to 10,000 naira. But I will give it you for 1,500 naira only.
    Rush to any GTbank and payin to
    Accoumt name: Amaka Eze
    Account number: 0108793672
    After payment sms your name, email or gmail, teller number to
    08133868523, 08180146231

®███╬╬GONDON1â„¢╬╬███ Member

Message Count:

Cybuku4real Member

Message Count:
    Any etisalat tweak on PC?

collinic4 Member

Message Count:
    Many more tutorial coming to ur way rush now before the bonaza finishes, and the price increase. Rush and make ur pament.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

DKRONICLE GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hmm... Babadinho were u dey?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

paschal GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samasung s3
    i can see u dat the thread owner is inneed of money for xmas i dnt support this thread even for once anyway i ill personally teach u guys a way 2 build a blog even if u dnt ave a computer and how 2 edit your template and many more fun ill be added 2 it just @ a price of #0.00 but u must wait untill things get beta and the tutorial starts after it if u fill like showing appreciation then do it but if u dnt i wont care all i wont is the best 4 9ja guys and that i can play my part so  guruslodge remain no 1 we dnt support scammers here so beware and await my tutorial very soon ::::::::.
    • Guru Member

SEAKPO Guru Member

Message Count:
    I support you

collinic4 Member

Message Count:
    Well dat is good, u can teach how to creat a blog but they will save it for them self so they can show it to their children children, you can no how to create a blog but u can't get any profit scense google add, is the puporla money making system but they can't acpt them, even if they acpt them the will disable. So the blog will be useless to them. But I have a better pey per click service they will neva be disabled for life and they will make money even they sleep just as I am doing and many other tutorial for my people..... Who belive it is not spam......
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

maingate GL Legend

Message Count:

i hope you are not on drugs? when did you start online business that you are now talking of better pay per click service? which pay per click is better and more popular than google ads . i know more than 15 of them yet google ads still stands out .CANT WE BLACK EVER DO SOMETHING FOR FREE? MUST IT BE MONEY ALL THE TIME? WELL  I DONT BLAME YOU XMAS IS BY THE CORNER
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Safso To be kicked when you are down...

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    4s,s4
    maingate,pls reply my pm
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

maingate GL Legend

Message Count:
    i will sorry for the delay
    • Guru Member

Call It Done Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Note 2

CHRISTMAS KPALAVA, chai, it's well oh
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:
    Nothins is well, why do Black like to die in Silence? U know for sure it is not well and yet u say it is well...  well only in your faith is in God sha.... Mr. Pay per click i greet you o. Passing by

Speed23 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I have more than 10 blogs with google ads on them but i don't make much money a month until i joined sports betting. Now i make #50,000
    weekly. No joke. Even affiliate marketing didn't reach when i tried it. Now, i'm a young millionaire. If you doubt me, what do you need for xmas? Post it here nd i will send it to you within 7 days.
    Here is d link 2 my secret http://tinyurl.com/bpg66t3

freewindz Member

Message Count:
    if you are truely serious about making money before the end of 2011 this is the most guaranteed way of doing just that. You make nothing less than $300 weekly investing almost nothing but your time and ability to follow instructions. Simply send  a mail to wizkidpaul007@gmail.com with subject "free info" to get the complete details for FREE..
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Emmy1 GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Gionee P4 With Minimal OS Lp
    money ha

sulphur Member

Message Count:
    Are u really desirous of making money online? the latest and easiest way to make money online is called text to cash network. The goal of the company is to get agents all over the globe to aid the dessemination of text around the world. Its normal for some to be skeptical but what i av got to realise about life is that it could be risky not to take a risk. its simple to join! Go to their site and sine up. However, the only thing that could hinder ur reg is a referral link. it took me almost a month  to get someone that gave me his. For those that might be interested, send i am interested to alademone@gmail.com and  i would send u mine free of charge. Hurry as they will only accept new agent on or b/4 official launching date(12/12/11) 

drlawve103 Member

Message Count:
    yes post ur link

collinic4 Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

nastyd GL Legend

Message Count:
    make real money,$70 in a day CONFIRMED....
    http://bit.ly/rFiO6O
    click on d link above,fill out d form nd start earning real pay

oman12 Member

Message Count:
    making money online
    require hard working and patient to see the result.

Cybuku4real Member

Message Count:
    How can i click on my ads without being dictated?

Cybuku4real Member

Message Count:
    How can i click on my ads without being dictated?

7dwealthnation Member

Message Count:
    C'mon mehn why do you want to do that. It is strictly against Adsense terms and conditions.

Please don't try that. You are simply making the advertiser loose money while not getting the main aim of the advert.

Learn to generate traffic to your blog and your visitors will willing do the clicking.

Thanks.........

7dwealthnation Member

Message Count:
    For those of you interested in blogging and ways to make money from it. I  am here to show you how by the Grace Of GOD.

Please ask whatever questions you want about blogging and money making and I will help you with that.

P.S; I don't need unserious persons. So if you really want to be a blogger or finding it hard with your already created blogs let me know.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

nastyd GL Legend

Message Count:
    i'm interestd bro,hw can i drive traffic to a blog and make money wit it??

7dwealthnation Member

Message Count:
    Traffic generation is a vast topic when it comes to blogging.

However, I will lay it down for you in simple terms.

We have organic and inorganic traffic.

organic is the traffic that the search engines send to your blog. This happens when your blog is highly optimized for the particular search a web surfer makes.

Inorganic traffic on the other hand involves quite a number of methods.

Before you can think of getting massive traffic to your blog you must;

1. Write original contents. Neva copy contents from another site because it will make your blog removed from google.

2. Always update your blog.

3. Write about things that people will like to read.

Back linking; this is an inorganic traffic method but it goes a long way to also boost your search engine ranking.

Social Networking/bookmarking; you need to make your blog so much interactive to a point where your visitors will help you send traffic to your site. For example on one of my blogs at bemyguest101.blogspot.com you will always see facebook LIKE and SEND button there. You will also see DIGG button and so many other social bookmark buttons. All they do is to serve as an avenue through which visitors to my blog can share my posts to their friends.

You  can also try sending your facebook and twitter friends to your blog whenever you update your blog.

Forum Sig Line; This is a line of text that appears at the end of every post you make on a forum. if your post on any topic is nice enough, chances are that forum users will check out the blog address on your sig line for more info.

You may also try these traffic techniques; comment on other peoples blog leaving a link back to your own blog but never go about spamming other peoples blog.

Finally, this will also help you a great deal..  Consider changing to premium domain, that is, whatever.com or better still, Switch over to a paid blog on wordpress as that guarantees enough traffic if you get your SEO right.

Thanks.