Make money with your libertyrerve account. . .

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Shyman, Sep 19, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

Shyman Guru Member

Message Count:
    Hey! Goodday to u out there. . .i've got a qstn for u. Think of it wen asked lateron in life maybe by ur child or some1 else wat u used ur freebrowsing oppurtunity (this gr8t site has made available to us) for, what will be ur ans to d person? Will it be; i download heaven and earth, movies softwear till i had no free space in my pc? Or will it b i used it to chat 247 with my friend in social site? Or i used it to download, chat with friends and also gained some income by make money with some online money making technics? D qstn is urs to answer.
    • Guru Member

Shyman Guru Member

Message Count:
    I tried think of a way to pass this message across to u to remove every element of lies or spam from it but found none so i decided to come plain so i guess its up to u to decide if it is scam or NOT.

Now to make money with ur libertyreserve account, follow the steps below.

1=> register a verified account with libertyresver in their site.

2=> copy out ur account number and fund your account with $13 by clicking on "BUY/SELL LR"

3=> pay $4 into these account below by choosing frm d list of exchangers, the one best suite u.

1. U8689611

2. U6363152

3. U9585931

4=> after payment, remove account number 1 and replace with 2, replace 2 with 3 and 3 with your account number.

NOTE: IF DONE CORRECTLY, IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS

1. U6363152

2. U9585931

3. (Your account number here)

5=> (now to the littel work in it) create a post of all the steps above in your own way or copy mine and publish it in anyway of your choich like in social network, by emails, in a blog or in a forum. (u can get many money making forum from search engines like google, yahoo, devilfind, efind e.t.c)

6=> sit back and watch ur account grow. Thats all

SEE I'M NOT SAY THAT YOU'LL MAKE MONEY WITHOUT ANY WORK OR SOMETHING "NOOO" AS WE ALL KNOW NO SUCCESS COMES WITHOUT HARD LABOUR SO THE LABOUR IN THIS IS THE TIME U'RE GOING TO SPEND POST AND AGAIN NOTE THAT THE MORE U POST, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES.

U can check http://www.easylifepath.blogspot.com for more details. 10ks

Any prblm u cn post here and i'll ans u.

LONG LIVE GURUSLODGE.COM