Advertisement:

MICROEMULATOR LATEST JAVA EMULATOR

Discussion in 'Pc Free Browsing Codes And Tips' started by DON-CORLEONE, May 19, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

?

Is the MICRO-EMULATOR working for you?

NO 4 vote(s) 40.0%
The micro-emulator wont even start 1 vote(s) 10.0%
YES 3 vote(s) 30.0%
I dont understand the instruction on enabling downloading 6 vote(s) 60.0%
    • Guru Member

DON-CORLEONE watch and learn

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    I came across this software called MICROEMULATOR it is a j2me[jar emulator] you need to check it out, so many features and much better than kmulator, it allows full screen with ease, does not hang while typing like kmulator does it can load all java application and even bolt browser with streaming function using full screen all from you pc it can store all your data right on your pc and allows downloading to any folder of your choice. Well i think you should try it your self and see it for yourself. If you have any question on how to use it, just forward it the me and i will do the best i can to help. HERE IS THE OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD PAGE      www.microemu.org      AND HERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK    http://microemu.googlecode.com/files/mi ... -2.0.4.zip
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    HERE ARE SOME SCREEN SHOT I TOOK FROM MY LAPTOP

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

Message Count:
    SCREEN SHOT

Attached Files:

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member
    • Retired Moderator

Slimderek Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    U can do better than this.
    Paste configs on how 2 use it
    • Guru Member

Princegav Guru Member

Message Count:
    I DNT TINK THERE IZ NEED FOR IT. No body be smal pickin here.
    • Guru Member

Princegav Guru Member

Message Count:
    I DNT TINK THERE IZ NEED FOR IT. No body be smal pickin here.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Tunji6 GL Legend

Message Count:
    pls give us the configuration. And tell us how 2 use it. 10ks
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    It is self explanatory, download the file, and unzip it to any folder on your computer, double click on the MICROEMULATOR[a jar file] to launch the application. now the default display will look like a mobile phone,

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

Message Count:
    But you can change this to give a full screen display. To change to the full screen, simply select option from the menus, from the option drop down box, select the select device option

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

Message Count:
    Choose the PESIZABLE DEVICE(DEFAULT) and click ok. the display will change. now you can maximize to full screen or minimize

Attached Files:

• size.jpg
      File size:
      208.1 KB
      Views:

Prelinks1 Member

Message Count:
    WELL WORK MY GUY.. U ton Much

hardniola Member

Message Count:
    guy but no space for network settings like kumulator
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    well i will criticise the application for this one thing, that it dosnt have it own network settings. but duh, but i'm working on it, and it do support proxy usage, and that is work i'm currently working on. when i'm done and confirm it, then i'll notify us all
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

paschal GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samasung s3
    Plz guru who base in lagos am look for direction of diz address help me out plz i need everytin information dat can take me here plz
    clapat comprehensive college ojo
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    yeah dat's d system proxy settings..i think it is much better...cos kemulator dey mess up these days...

kingsme Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    one other drawback about the microemulator is that you cant download with it ......its realy a big disadvantage compared to kemulator ......to me its useless ......from my own perspective browsing without downloading is like taking gari without sugar ...!!!
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    There is a plugin that could be attached to it which allows the read and write of user data. i'm going to post the plugin link, but first let me confirm that it is working

kakuuta Member

Message Count:
    guy u try continue doing d good work 4 guruslodge.1luv

kakuuta Member

Message Count:
    but d tin nor work 4 me oo...
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    WAT ARE U GUYZ SAYING DEN?

cool-G Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    thread owner e  bi like say you de contradict your self small. from your above statement you say e de download but now you de tell kingsme say you go get plugin. but never the less i go post one stuff about enabling the download capability of opera micro emulator without plugin. mtn no gree connect with that microemulator so na airtel bb i de use. honestly speaking this microemulator is 100 times better than kemulator by far. i beg thread owner helep me with mtn procedures with microemulator....i use god name beg you thank you!!. in the mean time make i try finish up that downloading problem with microemulator then i go post the link....peace.

Paparaxy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    the stuff no dey open 2go app
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    And please, good people, I'm still experimenting on this microemulator, so dont expect me to know every issue concerning it. the best I know and can do is what I give out. I'm not the developer of microemulator, I'm just sharing the idea. I will do my best to keep ya'll updated thanks for understanding
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

POSSIBLE GL Senior Member

Message Count:
    Guy you really try your best so it left for us to finish the remaining. Thanks it make sense on sys.
    I will check the comments now

yugoboss Member

Message Count:
    pls pardon my ignorance but i do not know anything about emulators at the first place...i have kmulator on my pc already which i downloaded thinking i would be able to figure it out but i am .......,so pls could u xplain from the scratch about emulators and how to use this particular one,....abi no be school i come?!@#.. ??? :-[ :-X
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    OK GOOD PEOPLE, I RECEIVED MESSAGES FROM USERS WHO COMPLAINED THE DONT KNOW HOW TO DOWNLOAD, WITH microemulator. NOW TO SIMPLY BRAKE DOWN WHAT IS BEING WRITTEN ON THE SITE TO ALL OF US, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS. go to the folder where you extracted the microemulator to, now right click on the microemulator.jar[I.E THE JAR EXECUTABLE FILE] and select CREATE SHORTCUT from the popup,microemulator shortcut will be created in that same director[folder] where you have the original now on the microemulator. right click on the microemulator shortcut and select PROPERTIES FROM THE POPUP. from the shortcut tap, you will see TARGET. now by default what you will, have there will look like this C:\users\your account name\microemulator directory\microemulator-2.0.4.\microemulator.jar. For example, this is what mind looks like C:\users\NDIFREKE\DESKTOP\microemulator-2.0.4.\microemulator.jar. now delete all the text in the target box, and insert this C:\Windows\System32\java.exe -cp microemulator.jar;lib/microemu-jsr-75.jar org.microemu.app.Main --impl org.microemu.cldc.file.FileSystem org.microemu.examples.fcview.FCViewMIDlet apps\
      please just copy and paste what i posted, dont mine the spaces. after you have you must have pasted it, click on ok to save it. OK from now you will be running the microemulator from the shortcut that you created.
    NOTE: on every first launch of the microemulator shortcut, you will receive an error, but ignore it and open your opera or bolt, by dragging it into the application interface or by loading it from the file-open midlet file on the microemulator. NOTE: A folder named FILESYSTEM will be created in MICROEMULATOR FOLDER in your DOCUMENT AND USER FOLDER,  I.E your username folder and under the filesystem folder two other folder named C and E will be further created. this is where all your downloading will go to .now you can enjoy downloading unlimitedly
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    THE MICROEMULATOR ALSO SUPPORT PROXY, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME, I'M STILL WORKING ON THE PROXY SETUP. ONCE I CONFIRM IT, I WILL POST IT. BUT FOR THE MEAN TIME, IF YOU DONT MIND, YOUR COMMENT WILL BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED. THANK
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    HERE IS THE COMMAND TO BE PLACED IN TARGET AGAIN C:\Windows\System32\java.exe -cp microemulator.jar;lib/microemu-jsr-75.jar org.microemu.app.Main --impl org.microemu.cldc.file.FileSystem org.microemu.examples.fcview.FCViewMIDlet apps\  DONT BE CONFUSED PLEASE

cool-G Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    DON-CORLEONE you are one of the best things since slice bread. Thank you so much for all these but i beg how i fit take make opera casts mtn to work for microemulator my own no gree install with mtn but with airtel bb and after the thing install e no gree work with mtn. Helep me i beg

Sponsored Links: