Advertisement:

MMM NIGERIA [> 60% No Bitcoins] MONTHLY GUIDE

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by hlord, Oct 22, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Are you still considering joining MMM Nigeria? You're sitting on a loooooooooong tin.
    Perhaps you'll consider earnings above 60% monthly from MMM Nigeria. [No bitcoins]
    There is no doubt that MMM Nigeria has brought goodness to Nigeria as Testimonies are shared daily.
    Do you just want to join MMM Nigeria?
    Who your referrer is means a lot in MMM NIGERIA {I GUESS MY REFERRER THOUGHT ME WELL}, .
    Do you wanna make above 60% legit monthly earnings on your PH in MMM Nigeria? [Don't worry, I'll show you proofs]

NOTE: This special secret legit guide [No BitCoins] is for new people willing to join MMM Nigeria as MMM Nigeria does not support having 2 accounts to yourself only. [you can still tell a loved one to open, while you watch how it goes]

1. Click button to register [IMG]
    2. Check http://goo.gl/feVFXt for registration guide and
    3. Whatsapp me on +2348184545074 for >60% guide.
    #MMMPAYS #MMMROCKS

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    ***** Edited ****
    Be rest assured, MMM Nigeria monthly earnings of above 60% works and I've got proofs for it.
    1. Register here http://goo.gl/JMoRHM .
    2. Check here http://goo.gl/feVFXt for registration guide and
    3. Whatsapp me on +2348184545074 for above 60% proofs and guide. :thumbsup:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

justluv GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    phoneless
    First post says MMM NIGERIA while second post says MMM UNITED. Why are you confused?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

henro GL Legend

Message Count:
    no mind the niga looking for referal bonus in a confused manner

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Thanks for calling my attention to it... It's a little typo... I'm talking about MMM Nigeria here
    • Guru Member

amakauku Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Nokia N96,Galaxy S4..
    I was checking for how to make it 60% interest but cannot find it on that your bloody sport wept site.

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I told you to check the link for registration guidance and not for the above 60% earnings monthly guidance. Simple instruction:bye1:

pandamusty Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    s6 edge
    hey why not post it here ?

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    for my referrals only

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Testimony Time

My name is Jude. I am a 1K+ Guider in MMM Nigeria. I am from Nigeria. I PHed a total of 2000000NGN on 7th September,2016, Thereafter,on 6th October,2016 I requested to get help of 13035000NGN. All the money was paid to my Nigerian bank account.I am very happy for MMM.Indeed, MMM pays!

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hi,I am ally a participant residing in lagos. On the 14th of September 2016, I PHed 4,300,000 naira.on the 13th of October, I GHed 5,723,000 naira and was paid. MMM is real and works.

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hello Nigerians, am Kudi Arena an ordinary participant of mmm Nigeria from lagos state. On the 27th of September, l pH #3,500,000 and on the 18th of October 2016, l gh the sum of #4,484,000. Woooooooow mmm Nigeria is REAL. Thanks to Sergey Mavrodi. May God bless you and your family. Thanks

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Am Mcanthony, I live in benin city edo state.Am a guider in mmm nigeria.I provided help on the 16th of September 2016 with the sum of 300000 naria.And on the with of October 2016 I got help with the sum of 4170000m naria,which includ my 30%,my referral bounces and leadship bounces . It was paid into my account in less then 48hrs. Mmm is real,it pays, come join us and together we change the world !!!!

My name is EZE VALENTINE AM A 1K+ GUIDER on MMM Nigeria. I provided a help of 2,000,000 on this platform On the 17-9-2016, i requested for help of 4,125,000 NGN on the 18/10/2016 and got the money paid into my account. Big thanks to Sir Sergey Mavrodi and all MMM participant...Long live MMM!...Together we can change the World!!

Good day all, Good day MMM Nigeria community, My Names are Doutimiere Atigbi, i am an ordinary participant of MMM Nigeria community, I provided help of 3,000,000 naira on the 16th of September and on the 18th of October, i requested to get help and i was paid 4,036,000 Naira direct into my bank account. I got my donation and the 30% reward for the help i render. This looks fake but its real. MMM is changing the world financial calculation where it favors only the rich, Glory to God for this inspiring and honest ideology. Thank You Sergey Mavrodi for giving us this beautiful Opportunity to be financially free. God bless MMM Nigeria community. Long Live MMM ..... Together we are truly changing lives, changing the world

hi, my name is Ben, in MMM Nigeria. On sep 2016, i provided help of #1000000 naira, i received help of #4000000 on the 11th of Oct 2016. Am really glad to be part of mmm community. Thanks to all mmm members..

HELLO FRIENDS, MY NAME IS KENNEDY A 10K+ GUIDER IN ABUJA NIGERIA. I MADE REQUEST TO GET HELP ON THE 11TH OF OCTOBER, 2016 OF THE SUM OF #4,000,000 AND IT WAS SENT TO ME BY OUR GOOD COMMUNITY PEOPLE. THANKS TO MY UPLINE ODEYEMI JOSHUA AND THANKS TO ALL MMM PARTICIPANTS. TOGETHER WE CHANGE OUR WORLD

My name is Yemi am a participant of mmm Nigeria, I live in delta state. I provided help of 3million naira last month September 2016, and I get help of 3899000 this month of October. Thank you mmm for the wonderful things you have been doing in my life. GOD bless and protect mmm for us.

Hello Good day all i am pleased and happy to announce of the Assistance received from the best online financial community MMM. my name is nnemeka, a participant of mmm nigeria here in Lagos festac, i provided help of One million naira (1,000,000) Five hundred thousand naira, (500,000),then two hundred thousand naira(200,000) and lastly one million three hundred thousand (1,300,000) on the 16th of September 2016, my mavro grew and i withdrew on the 13th of October 2016. I requested for help and was paid the amount of THREE MILLION,EIGHT HUNDRED AND THIRTY TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (3,832,000 NGN). I received all directly into my account precisely for real guys MMM pays, stop wondering and start today...together we change the world. Join the best financial breakthrough on planet earth. # MMMNigeria # MMMNigeriapays # MMMNigeriapayments # MMMNG

TOPTECH29 Member

Message Count:
    REGISTERED) *****INCREASE YOUR INCOME*****ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY****** For those that haven't registered and looking for guidance and learning all, Be added to the MMM Elite whatsapp Group today, and be Guided/ enlightened by Professionals. the group that contains all the top managers in MMM. This is a rare opportunity as whatsapp group can only contain 256 people. inbox me or drop number to be added. GoodLuck. Whatsapp or call 07030137440

shshs Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN MULTIPLY THAT YOUR BITCOIN GEOMETRICALLY???

THEN, THIS INFORMATION HITS YOU AT THE RIGHT TIME...

It's another ride to exposing how your little 0.01 btc which is equal to about $7 can earn you over 62btc in less than 3months.
    In our program everyone wins...

It's *No play* -- *No hyp* -- *100% real*

Stay tuned, open your ears and hearts to this informative and life-changing opportunity that many are craving for.

First of all, for the people that don't know.

WHAT IS BITCOIN (btc)?
    It is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren't printed, like dollars, naira, yen, euros etc. It can be used in paying online/offline bills, shopping investment, Forex trading. You can even recharge your phone with it. The worth of bitcoin is on a daily increase. As of today,
    1btc = about $638

You can buy and *sell* btc from various exchangers both online and offline. All you need to have is your bitcoin wallet which is like a bank account to store your Bitcoins. It can be converted to cash by selling to interested buyers... There are countless buyers available.

Make this massive dream a reality....

Keep a date with us on our telegram group daily.

Click the link below to join automatically...

https://telegram.me/joinchat/DU2kCwkMRZB37Lpdidltkg

pandamusty Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    s6 edge
    Ok ;himm;

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    My name is Udoh Ofonime Solomon. I am based in Abuja. I am a 1k plus guider in MMM. I PROVIDED HELP OF N2,000,000.00 ON THE 8TH OF SEPTEMBER AND requested to get help of N4,919,000.00 on the 17th of OCTOBER 2016, which includes my referral and leader bonuses. MMM is a blessing to this generation. join the movement now!!!

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hello Nigerians, my name is scoobayo, am an ordinary participant of MMM from lagos state . I pH #60,000 on the 30th of August 2016, l pH #3.5million on the 9th September,2016 and and l also pH #80,000 on 23rd of September 2016, Altogether, l gh #5,154,000 on 11th of October 2016. Thanks to mmm, Thanks to Sergey Mavrodi who made this a REALITY, LONG LIVE MMM, LONG LIVE NIGERIA. THANKS

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    My name is OJIAKU Emmanuel I am a participant of MMM Nigeria Ibadan I provided the help of 400000 on the 23/9/2016 and I got the help of #4,856,000 on the 13 October 2016. including my referrals bonuses am very happy am so excited thank you MMM thank you Marvodi and God almighty bless you thanks together we change the world thanks.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    I can tell you that this thing would end up being a ponzi scheme. It may take months or years, but it would. Please mark my word.

Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Not when you've made your money back and presently using what you made there to get more.
    Join today bro....
    #MMMPaysMeLarge

Olutosin Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    And always i wont stop dicovering new things.. You better believe this, i make $1 and more daily on this and i got my prove if you are the usual thomas.. Do you have a bitcoin wallet??.. Do you have a telegram app??.. Congrat now all you have to do is click on this link
    https://telegram.me/btcsharesbot?start=ref244575937..
    Search me on telegram if you need any help tommysin..

Attached Files:

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Just $1.... I beg Park well b4 u get banned

Gabbriell Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM stuff on pointment now...

Hello,check out ds free new Android app (Video Download Manager).It provide download and streaming access to download restricted sites like YouTube, Video etc..Bonus download enabled sites are added also and much more.
    The app makes video downloading very much simple as all it take is a click of a button.

Download the app here (2.4mb):
    https://www.datafilehost.com/d/f9cb1f08

Note:Use the help feature in d app to learn how to use its features.

Share with your friends...

Val999 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

hlord Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    No confusion anywhere, if you wanna join, go ahead and whatsapp me... A lot has joined and glad they joined already

Ememovic™ Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900, Android 6.0
    You cannot be in Mmmunited for One year and remain poor. It's a curse
    See this:
    Start: $10(N5200)
    1st month: $20
    2nd Month: $40
    3rd Month: $80
    4th Month: $160
    5th Month: $320
    6th Month: $640
    7th Month: $1280
    8th Month: $2560
    9th Month: $5120

Pls let me stop at the 9th month... $5120 ( which is about N2.5M) from a spare money of N5200.

From this 10th Month you now have a consistent monthly earning of N2.5M..

Now, if you never had a plan in mmmunited, pls start now..don't participate randomly.

Drop a careless money you don't really need there and compound it to give you an amount you want to be earning monthly..

Do not hit big and run..if everyone does that, the system will not be sustained but rather grow your spare money to an amount you want to earn monthly

Have a plan
    Register now : https://mmmunited.org/a/register?ref=ememovic9@gmail.com
    Swtiepickle likes this.

muntaqa Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

muntaqa Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

muntaqa Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: