Advertisement:

MMM WESTAFRICA GIVES YOU 50% IN 30DAYS (PAYS IN NAIRA)see Proofs

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by tweezy, Dec 3, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Nationwide Launch
     Nationwide Registration Started
     Become State Head & Get Best Monthly Salary
     Book Your Top Position
     50% Per Month
     1.66% Daily Growth
     10% Direct Referral bonus
     Minimum Provide Help N1000
     5% MANAGER?s Income
     3% 100 Guider income
     1% 200+ Guider income
     0.3% daily task income
     100% link will be received 15days after PH
     50 Member add just auto MANAGER panel
     Growth starts from the time of commitment + Happiness Letter compulsory
     100% Honest Admin
     24*7 ticket creation, Admin support and spot solution
    REGISTER THROUGH US http://www.mmmwestafrica.com/registration.asp?mcode=Chuckeey4love@gmail.com

For more info add me on WhatsApp

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Attention! Be sure read the WARNING!

MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your money, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other. MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED help to those who are ready to PROVIDE help, for FREE. All transferred funds to another participant as your help is given by your own good will to another person, absolutely gratis. If you are completely confident and certain in your actions and have made up your mind to participate, we kindly ask you to study carefully all the warnings and instructions first. In case of any matter regarding the topic, Our online consultants are ready to help and answer all of your questions.

We use West Africa currencies but it is strictly Naira for now in Nigeria until other countries are fully integrated through BITCOIN one year from now.
    In MMM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In MMM there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple :
    one participant asks for help another one provides.
    The only thing that MMM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it,
    you give financial help when you are asked to do it.

BUSINESS PLAN

PROVIE HELP
    Minimum N1000 and maximum N2,000000

GROWTH
    Daily 1.66% for 30 Days ( 25 days locking period )

Growth starts from the time of commitment

LINKS
    You will receive 100% link after 15 days .

SPEED BONUS

Fullfill your Provide link within 12 Hour & Get 10% Speed Bonus.

Fullfill your Provide link within 24 Hour & Get 5% Speed Bonus

Types of Income

1.Referral Bonus
    Referral Bonus = 10%

2.Facebook task Bonus
    Earn 0.3% daily on PH value as facebook Task bonus .

3. Manager's Bonus

Sr.NoLevelIncome %1.1st Level for Manager & above5%2.2nd Level for 50 Manager & above3%3.3rd Level for 100 Manager1%

TEARMS & CONDITIONS:-

* You should complet 50 Direct confirm id for Manager Panel ( AMP)

*Participants will register here with only 1 mobilenumber, 1 email and 1 account ID.

* For registration, your email& mobile number verification is compulsory. Kindly provide valid email & mobile no.

* Your Marvrowill start growing from the moment you make commitment.

*Managers will get storage fund according to his/her work.

*Managers will be able to withdraw bonuses equivalent to the help provided.

*Total time of 48hrs will be given to provide help.

*After non-fulfilment of commitment, your ID will be blocked 24hrs after the expiration of the first 48hrs given.

*Mavro growth is daily.

*After Withdrawal you are expected to make commitment within the next 48hrs.

* One Withdrawal Complete Then Other Withdrawal.

* Don't do Fake Activity otherwise your id will b e blocked.

Please contact only Admin for related issues
    Alone we are strong. Together we are stronger.
    MMM WEST AFRICA.

Ataime15 Member

Message Count:
    what of MMM nigeria [IMG][/COLOR][/B]
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Still working
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Join the team

infotechgurus Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Confirmed pH from mmmwestafrica long live mmm

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    *TESTIMONIES ABOUT AUTHENTICITY OF MMM WESTAFRICA*
    My name is Naomi . I am a participant in MMMWESTAFRICA . i made GH on 7/12/2016. I finally got all my GH after I was rematched. IF I had known I would have left it for 30 days to get the full 50%.MMMWESTAFRICA IS VERY REAL. ALONE WE ARE STRONG, TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER.

I got help on the 7th of December . I was rematched to get my balance which I received within 24 hours .i am more than happy to recommend this platform to anybody who wants financial freedom come 2017. Mmmwestafrica is too real.My name is bomo.

I AM ERNEST AND GOT MY HELP THIS WEEK AM SO JOYFUL ABOUT IT. LONG LIVE MMMWESTAFRICA.

I am Tunde a participant in mmmwestafrica .i am from Lagos state. I Got help on the 7th of December 2016 and happy to say that all my Get help amount was fully paid.. THANK YOU MMMWESTAFRICA. YOU HAVE PROVEN RUMOUR MEDDLERS WRONG.

My name is Naomi . I am a participant in MMMWESTAFRICA . i made GH on 7/12/2016. I finally got all my GH after I was rematched. IF I had known I would have left it for 30 days to get the full 50%.MMMWESTAFRICA IS VERY REAL. ALONE WE ARE STRONG, TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER.

MY NAME IS GLOBABE . I JOINED MMMWESTAFRICA ON 14TH OF NOV.2016 AND I PROVIDED HELP OF 2MILLION NAIRA (2,000,0000) ON THE 30TH OF NOV.2016.I REQUESTED TO GET HELP ON THE 7TH OF DEC.,AFTER MY MARVOS RELEASE DATE, I WAS KIND OF SKEPTICAL ABOUT THIS PLATFORM INITIALLY DUE TO THE RUMOURS I WAS HEARING THAT WAS WHY I DIDNT WAIT TILL THE 30TH DAY TO GH BUT GH ON THE 21ST DAY .LESS I FORGET WHEN I WAS MATCHED I PROVIDED HELP WITHIN 8 HOURS SO I GOT MY SPEED BONUS.I AM SUPER EXCITED BECAUSE I WAS PAID A WHOPPING SUM OF 2MILLION 9 HUNDRED THOUSAND (2,900,000) INCLUSIVE OF SPEED BONUS. LONG LIVE MMMWESTAFRICA . I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY AND OVERWHELM.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    MMMWA

Attached Files:

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM Global Nigeria break down by 30 percent and bonus within 30 days

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via internet with growing help index called Mavro. The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. So basically this makes us the largest financial donation exchange in the world. This is how it works:-

Turn N1000 to N1300

Turn N5000 to N6500

Turn N10000 to N13000

Turn N20000 to N26000+ registration bonus 20$(8000) =N34000

Turn N150000 to N195000 + registration bonus 50$( N20000)

=N215000

Turn N990000 to N1287000 + registration bonus N40000 =N1327000

and so on.

You can also choose any investment based on your level between 1000 naira to 2million naira... MMM Nigeria pays

No buying, No selling, No referring or networking, No computer Skills required.

Together we change the world.

Please click on this link to register:

http://nigeria-mmm.net/?i=ekarumeochuko@yahoo.com

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763

Toy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    iCharity Club Nigeria.

Every Nigerian needs this. Its Members to members helping community.

When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N6000 ($20) to a fellow member, and he will then confirm your donation and then the system (Admin) will put 5 other registered people under you from spillovers who will also pay you N6000 each, into your bank account, making N30000. You can also bring people to register under you if you can't wait for the system to do it for you.

After having 5 people under you, you can now upgrade to Grade 2, which you Will also need to pay N12000 from your N30000 to a Grade 2 upline member and now you don't need to worry on how to get people in this level...,the system will bring 25 persons under you who will pay you N12000 each making N300,000..you can make these within 12 days of joining..and it continues to other higher Grades up to Grade 10,That's how it works.

Don't worry the system will bring you the 5 Downlines that will donate to you, via spillovers.

All donations are made direct to your bank account.

Grab this opportunity which is really amazing, it's new in Nigeria and is spreading really fast. Find time to look at it. I think this is absolutely a brilliant idea.

Register by following the link: https://icharity.club/member/register/?ref=eochuks

You can reach me on my mobile via call or whatsapp : 08139566950 and 08073003763
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    for all dos dat wants yo know if someone got help on MMMWA

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If you are still doubting whether to participate in MMM United or not, here is the link to clear or confirm your doubt http://bit.ly/2hzVjdD

Fortunately and graciously, MMM United has extended the 20% Anniversary bonus which was meant to end on the 10th of December, 2016 with another 15 days which means you can still enjoy the benefit of 20% bonus on the PH amount till the deadline date of 25th of December, 2016.

Join now and create for yourself a financial freedom with this link
    https://mmmunited.org/a/register?ref=ayodele.rappernoni@yahoo.com
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    See proof of payment received

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Alert coming
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    See more proof

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Alert Don come

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Still paying
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    ‬: mmmwestafrica is a mutual aid system where participants make money while making co-participants rich by simply providing and getting higher help in monetary value in return . If u hv heard of mmmnigeria, it works in similar way . But mmmwestafrica offers 50% in 30 days . But if u pay wthin 12hrs of being matched , u get speed bonus of 10% n 5 % if u pay within 24hrs. so u stand a chance to get up to 60% in all. The maximum PH amount is 2million naira while the minimum is 1k.‬: u can equally visit the site , www.mmmwestafrica.com to some more info u may need while we our best on this whatsapp group to help u wit info . u can also enjoy 10% referral bonus when someone registers via ur referral link.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Matching commences today

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Pls. There is not much to lose if you send your sender a little message telling him he/she was matched. It helps a lot.

Always ensure to GH very early in the morning say 2-5am. After GH, wait for few minutes to hours to be matched to a sender. So that the sender checks his PO in the morning to find out he/she was matched. He begins on time to prepare his payment.
    I have done MMM Nigeria for long and I haven't encountered a severe fake POP sent to neither me nor my dl that I have to get my statement of account to write to support.
    Also I pay my PH on time. It enables me get a quick confirmation.
    Here is the format I use for my PH and GH.

TOYIN, YOU V BEEN MATCHED TO PAY GERALD N18K, KINDLY ATTEND TO UR ORDER ASAP. INFORM ME WHEN YOU ARE DONE. I LL CONFIRM U. THANKS

Immediately I paid and on time of course my mobile app rocks wella. I do this

PLS CONFIRM PAYMENT BY EZEOBI GERALD N180k TO YOU, JOHN CHIKA... THANKS
    MMM Rocks!

That's it. It's better to spend little airtime for reminder message and call than encountering the stress of fake POP. Pls let's help ourselves.
    MMMWA rocks!
    Chuckeey cares.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Pls. Everyone listen up

When you pay. Stay in touch with your reciever for confirmation. Once you find out the receiver is not accessible or refused to confirm. Do THIS
    CREATE a ticket in support,
    Start with a polite greetings. Write the receiver name and number and also his sponsor name and number as appearing in the order. Input the order no eg R4254. Write that you sent the sum of____ to the receiver and he has failed to confirm you. That the recipient no is not reachable or any other reason. They should please attend to you.
    Then Thanks.
    Then a kinda
    MMMWA rocks
    MMMWA pays
    Something like that.

**Now it is good to use a genuine app that will show you sent the money successfully. This should be done one the second day of none confirmation if the receiver contact if the recipient contact is reachable. Just that he fails to confirm. Then if the receiver contact has been unreachable since you pay. You can send it early enough.
    Also, when you get paid/GH, make absolute sure your number is reachable to confirm the sender immediately. Once the sender sends that to support and you still fail to confirm, the same faith you ll get, Permanent BLOCKING.

VERY IMPORTANT!!!
    MMMWA are VERY STRICT!!!
    MMMWA doesn't know temporal blocking. All they know is PERMANENT BLOCKING OH.

Gérald Eze.
    Manager MMMWA##

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    All the way

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Paying

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Nah God win

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    STEPS TO GET HELP ON MMM WEST AFRICA

1. CLICK ON GET HELP,
    (you'll see "there is active request in")

2. Click "OK"
    (you'll see sorry but your mavro isn't confirmed.... *Ignore this*)

3. Click Next
    (You'll see your bank which you filled in)

4. Click Next
    (You'll see where your confirmed mavro is)

*Note: Don't click ALL, type a round figure in the box provided and not something else, better still don't withdraw anything below a thousand*

5. They click Next and await a pop up indicating it's successful

6. Go back to your dashboard and you'll see the pending order

That's all. Thanks
    -----------------------------------------------------

To those *providing help*, you were not forced to pledge kindly redeem your pledges when matched or go and cancel before being matched to avoid delay. It's not mandatory you use this platform we're better with serious minded individuals
    -----------------------------------------------------
    *In addition, after a successful PH, kindly PH another so that we sustain the system together*

*MMM west Africa managers, guiders and admin cares for you all.*

*ALONE WE ARE STRONG*
    *TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER.*
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    INCOMPLETE MATCHING ORDERS

Date: 1/5/2017Dear Participants, We are aware of the incomplete matching Order received by some participants. This is due to system maintenance that is on-going. We assure the affected participants that this issue will be rectified within 24hrs. Please bear with us. ADMIN MMM WESTAFRICA
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    ‬: mmmwestafrica is a mutual aid system where participants make money while making co-participants rich by simply providing and getting higher help in monetary value in return . If u hv heard of mmmnigeria, it works in similar way . But mmmwestafrica offers 50% in 30 days . But if u pay wthin 12hrs of being matched , u get speed bonus of 10% n 5 % if u pay within 24hrs. so u stand a chance to get up to 60% in all. The maximum PH amount is 2million naira while the minimum is 1k.‬: u can equally visit the site , www.mmmwestafrica.com to some more info u may need while we our best on this whatsapp group to help u wit info . u can also enjoy 10% referral bonus when someone registers via ur referral link.
    http://www.mmmwestafrica.com/registration.asp?mcode=Chuckeey4love@gmail.com
    • Guru Member

ebemka Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Pls wen will d matcing order issue be solved.....

Sponsored Links: