Advertisement:

MTN Awuf4U Offer With Up To 300% Bonus On Every Recharge

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by yomitech.com, Oct 16, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

yomitech.com Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    MTN is here with yet another offer. And this isn't another data offer but actually targeted at those of us who makes lot of phone calls. With the recently launched MTN Awuf4U offer, you get 200% airtime bonus on every recharge below N100 and 300% airtime bonus on every recharge of N100 and above.
    [IMG]
    To enjoy this latest offer from MTN, all you need to do is to dial *888*recharge pin# whenever you want to load airtime and you will be rewarded with the bonus airtime.

Example:
    If you load a sum of N100 airtime, you will get a total of N400 airtime in your Awuf4U account.
    I.e Your N100 actual recharge + N300 which is your 300% bonus airtime.

If you load a sum of N400 airtime, you will get a total of N1,600 airtime in your Awuf4U account.
    I.e Your N400 actual recharge + N1,200 which is your 300% bonus airtime.

If you load a sum of N750 airtime, you will get a total of N3,000 airtime in your Awuf4U account.
    I.e Your N750 actual recharge + N2,250 which is your 300% bonus airtime.

Benefits Of The MTN Awuf4U Offer
    => Calls to All Networks in Nigeria
    => SMS to all networks
    => International calls to 28 destinations: Australia, Canada, China, Germany, India, Ireland, Malaysia, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Thailand, Sweden, South Korea, Israel, Hong Kong, Norway, Romania, Finland, Denmark, Cyprus, Singapore, Malta, Mexico, Bulgaria, Luxembourg and Pakistan.
    => Local Call rate 45K/sec and International call rate of 66k/sec.
    => Validity period of 14 days for airtime recharge of N100 and N200.
    => Validity period of 30 days for airtime recharge of over N200.
    => Pay As You Go (PAYG) data browsing.

How To Enjoy The MTN Awuf4u Offer
    => Buy a recharge card of any amount
    => Load the recharge card by dialing *888*Recharge pin#
    => You can always check your Awuf4U account Balance by dialing *559*14#
    So that's all guys. Enjoy the offer while it last.

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/10/mtn-awuf4u-offer-with-up-to-300-bonus.html
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Misra Vergissmeinnicht

Message Count:
    Did for 200 this morning but my phone is only showing me MMI complete message when i try to check the balance.

princemila Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    iPad Retina
    45k per secs..... That's wonderful. My calculations tells me on the long run the bonus u will recieve is less than 50 naira. Ie compare the call rate with other packages. Cest fini

junero2 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    can I still use my card to subscribe after getting the bonus?

Olayemi123 Member

Message Count:
    Nigeria NAVY recruitment scratch card pin for candidates who's names are not successful on the ongoing recruitment which are already in service opportunities are now available for candidates onder 21years this was said due to the number of people that failed and was now successful IN OUT GOING recruitment am here to inform you on most of the little mistakes you do. Make sure you have the minimum of 5 to 6 credit in your olevel results including English and Marth also make sure you provide all information required when doing registration online and sign all quarantine form do registration earlier as soon as it come out lastly MAKE SURE you answer 90% questions out of 100% then I'M assure your ADMISSION will be granted and you will find your name on the shortlisted PAGE. NOTE because of the mass failure in outgoing recruitment the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has announced special scratch card pin for people who have their documents only for the scratch card pin online ONLY TO AFFORD BEEN SCAM hurry up now and make sure you get yours before it's too late ... Powered by plot 1089 Abuja AREA 7 for more information or enquiry inbox or call 09058350253 or 08169105743

Olutosin Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sorry to disturb just wanna get you al informed of this if you have a blog resgister on this site now and start earning.. http://nairapp.com/index.php
    Whatsapp me if you need help 08139374102

Olutosin Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sorry to disturb just wanna get you al informed of this if you have a blog resgister on this site now and start earning..
    Whatsapp me if you need help 08139374102
    http://nairapp.com/index.php?rp=3659

Sponsored Links: