Advertisement:

MTN Season Of Surprises, Get Free Airtime, Data And Lots More

Discussion in 'Mobile Tips/Plans and Internet Discussions' started by yomitech.com, Nov 12, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

yomitech.com Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    This is the festive season and at the same time MTN's season of surprise. MTN is currently surprising it's loyal customers in the ongoing #SeasonOfSurprises by Mtn.
    [IMG]
    During this season, Mtn users stands the chance to get airtime to make calls to family and loved ones, free data to browse online, free tickets to mtn live event, shopping vouchers whenever you transfer cash with mobile money and a lot more.

How Does It Work?
    All you need to do is to simply dial *142# on your mtn line and you will get your surprise offer from MTN.

Note: Your own MTN surprise package is most likely going to be different from that of others. So dial the code now to see the surprise waiting for you.

http://www.yomitech.com/2016/11/mtn-season-of-surprises-get-free.html

Danielofemm Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Danielofem, [21.11.16 22:16]
    MAKE MONEY THROUGH THE WORLD MOST TRENDING CURRENCY CALLED BITCOIN.... JUST FREE OF CHARGE.

So many of us must be aware about the speed with which this digital currency called bitcoin is growing. We might be witnesses to the fact that a lot of persons are spending their naira to purchase this currency as 1 bitcoin or BTC (acronym) is equivalent to over 740 dollars as at presen, hence its economic value to the world of today. Many too are not just unaware of the bitcoin currency but have been victimized while trying to get the bitcoin by falling into the ruthless hands of scamming individuals and scamming sites too. Personally, after i had fallen victims to this scamming sites, i decided i was not going to spend my hard earned naira trying to acquire bitcoins through doubling ponzis and hyips but would concentrate on accumulating the little i can from sites which dishes out some good sum of bitcoins freely and generously. That's why i have come to introduce it to those who are not into getting bitcoins yet or are yet to understand the value of bitcoins in the world currency and economy today. I may not have to say much for now till you show interest by probably contacting me through whatsapp or telegram via +2347062048709. Remember, this information is not for sale and i would request nothing financial from you. It is financially free. Now, for those who still love free bitcoins like me and would never want to waste his or her hard earned naira to gold diggers..... Another one has landed and paying ooo. How many persons know about TELECOINS here???? If you arent, den just click and load this link through your telegram. If you dont have telegram, you have to download and install it to your device. This information you will be recieving comes along with certain bonuses like tricks that would aid you earn faster bitcoins or satoshis. I have given this tricks to so many people who have come back to tell me thank you, which means it worked for them. Remember, its free of charge. Just follow the links i provide to get started. You can add me on whatsapp or telegram for more clarity about bitcoins and faucets to earn more from. FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENTS AND QUESTIONS HERE TOO. SEE YOU WHEN YOU JOIN ME!!!

https://telegram.me/telecoins_bot?start=118787462

Mrhansel Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Mtn with there fake offers

futa Member

Message Count:
    Ultimate Cycler Bigger/Better Than MMM and GiversForum. ultimatecycler.com/ref/floxy12. don't join if you are not ready to pay within 48hrs. The amount to start with is 12,500. For more info about it call 07037227823

Eze Chime Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Surprise my ass !!!!

constantine24 Member

Message Count:
    Y no free data

1dorzine Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Have you ever wondered how millionaires are made? difference between the rich and the poor? Why some people always have to work hard and earn little?

The answer is not far fetched, millionaires are ordinary men who opened their eyes to opportunities, discovered them and made use of them at the right time.

I will like to quickly introduce you to an online investment that can forever change your financial status if you allow it to.

i will send you a full break down of all the information you need, just join the Whatsapp group by clicking on the link below.

Take your first step into financial freedom by joining this group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/J15WmhMs1OYEFeHnOqocnI

IamDimmy Member

Message Count:

Chydo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    MMM WEST AFRICA IS 50% IN 30 DAYS
    Nationwide Launch
    Nationwide Registration Started
    Become State Head & Get Best Monthly
    Salary
    Book Your Top Position