Advertisement:

Nigerian soldiers allegedly beat guy up for wearing black shirt & red pants (graphic photos)

Discussion in 'Breaking News Nigeria' started by djayz1, Jan 23, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

djayz1 Forum Author

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy s3 - Android 4.3
    Sponsored Links:
    This was Olajide Nathan way before the beating:

[IMG]

See graphic new photos of him after Nigerian soldiers allegedly beat him up for looking like a cultist because he was wearing a black armless and red track trouser and was muscular.

[IMG]

Recounting the incident, Olajide Nathan (@drealghettoboy), said the incident happened around 9:30pm, last night, at Keffi street, off Awolowo road, close to Dordan barracks, Obalende. He said:
    "I was beaten up for almost two hours last nite by soldiers OP MENSA bcos I was wearing a black armless and red track trouser.
    They asked if i was a cultist and why am i so muscular in shape? Do i build up to intimidate soldiers? I told them i work out bcos i love to be fit and i enjoy doing it.
    One of the soldiers slapped me immediately and the rest started whipping me with koboko, for no reason. I copied their plate number Hilux NA1003."
    I am glad you enjoyed my story. Visit us at www.LailasBlog.com to stay updated with more interesting/exclusive news like these. Click HERE now to do that.

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: