Advertisement:

Nigerians blast ex-boyfriend who shared girlfriend's nudes on Facebook today

Discussion in 'Breaking News Nigeria' started by djayz1, Mar 18, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

djayz1 Forum Author

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy s3 - Android 4.3
    Sponsored Links:
    While you all were out and about today, working hard on your hustle, a bitter ex-boyfriend decided to share his girlfriend's nudes on Facebook, which was exclusively obtained by Lailasblog. According to close sources, the shared nudes was a fulfillment of a threat the bitter boyfriend whose name on Facebook is Lovest Hiphe, promised to carry out.

[IMG]

According to close sources, the girl whose nudes were leaked reportedly dumped
    Lovest, because he assaulted her so many times. However, after she found love with another guy and shared some of their romantic pictures on Facebook, Lovest promised to get his pound of flesh off her, which he fulfilled today.

Here are more photos, exclusively obtained by Lailasblog after the cut (photos were covered up by lailasblog);

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Then Nigerians came for him;

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

Though he has taken down the post, that has not stopped social media users from condemning the act which they termed "evil" and "immature".
    I am glad you enjoyed my story. Visit us at www.LailasBlog.com to stay updated with more interesting/exclusive news like these. Click HERE now to do that.

dollarman2017 Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    That is immaturity. I wonder why the lady allow the guy to even take her nude picture in the first place. You should know people can change any time. Never make that mistake again.

Sponsored Links: