Advertisement:

>>>>>>>NOKIA PC SUITE CONNECTION WAHALA(WITH SOLUTIONS)TO THEM<<<<<<

Discussion in 'Pc Free Browsing Codes And Tips' started by FITZ, Apr 19, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

?

IS THIS THREAD HELPFUL?

NO 0 vote(s) 0.0%
SLIGHTLY HELPFUL 0 vote(s) 0.0%
NONE OF THE ABOVE 1 vote(s) 25.0%
YES 2 vote(s) 50.0%
EXCELENT 3 vote(s) 75.0%
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BE RIGHT BACK(BRB) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: PLEASE IF I DIDN'T FINISH UP THE TUTORIAL THIS NIGHT......PLEASE MAKE UNA NO VEX OOOOOOOOOO,......... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( NA NETWORK........ :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D PEACEEEE......
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p PC SUITE PROBLEM SOLVED......................

THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR THOSE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THEIR PC SUITE.......EITHER THAT IT DOESN'T CONNECT OR THAT IT CONNECTS AND DISCONNECTS........

I HAVE RECEIVED DIFFERENT PM'S FROM MY GUYS REPORTING THE PROBLEM....AND IT SEEMS THE PROBLEM IS BECOMING ALARMING  .......

SO JUST.PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    :p :p :p :p :p PLEASE GUYS.....MAKE USE OF THE SCREEN SHOTS.....IT HELPS A LOT.......... :p :p :p :p :p
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ;D ;D ;D ;DCONNECTION OF PHONE TO YOUR PC THROUGH THE USE OF PC SUITE.........

HERE ARE THE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW..........

1} FLOODING YOUR SYSTEM WITH A LOT OF INSTALLED MODEMNS CAN BE REALLY HARMFUL AND MIGHT CAUSE A HELL LOT OF PROBLEMS TO YOUR PC SUITE NOT KNOWING THE ONE TO CONNECT TO .......... SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU REMOVE SOME OF THE INSTALLED MODEMNS ON YOUR PC....{INQUIRE VIA SCREENSHOT}CLICK ON CONTROL PANEL........WHEN IT OPENS??????? POINT TO PHONE AND MODEMNS.......AFTER THAT POINT TO MODEMNS AND CLICK ON REMOVE...........MAKE SURE YOU REMOVED THE WHOLE MODEMNS INSTALLED IN YOUR SYSTEM........AND THEN STILL UNINSTALL YOUR NOKIA PC SUITE FOR BETTER RESULTS......AFTER SETTINGS THEN YOU CAN NOW RE-INSTALL IT BACK......... 8) 8) 8)

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek:AFTER THE ABOVE EXPLANATION......THE NEXT THING TO DO IS TO REMOVE ALL YOUR DIAL UP CONNECTIONS...........

{ALSO INQUIRE VIA SCREENSHOTS}

TO DO THAT THE STEP U TAKE IS TO GO TO YOUR CONTROL PANEL.....POINT TO INTERNET CONNECTIONS...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THEN GO TO.>>>>>>>>>>>>CONNECTIONS>>>>>POINT TO REMOVE........

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE DIAL UPS....????????REMOVE ALL OF THEM..........

THEN.COME BACK TO YOUR WINDOWS TASKBAR MENU AND POINT TO THE BLUETOOTH ICON THERE>>>{INQUIRE SCREENSHOT}
    THEN RIGHT CLICK AND POINT TO>>>>>>>>>SHOW BLUETOOTH DEVICES>>>>>>THEN RIGHT CLICK AND REMOVE ANY OF THE PAIRED PHONES THERE...........ALSO MAKE SURE TO REMOVE THE PAIRING ALREADY IN UR PHONE WITH THE PC IF CONNECTED BEFORE.....

WHEN YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE SO.???????THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST STEP.............. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D        STEP 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THE NEXT PROCESS IS NOW ADDING YOUR FONE THROUGH THE USE OF BLUETOOTH..........

FIRSTLY>>>>>>>>>>> : YOU CAN NOW INSTALL BACK YOUR NOKIA PC SUITE.......AND PLS MAKE SURE THAT IT IS LATEST......IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOUR"S IS THE LATEST......GO TO GOOGLE AND SEARCH FOR LATEST NOKIA PC SUITE>>>>>

TO SUSSESSFULLY ADD YOUR PHONE THROUGH BLUETOOTH??????FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS.........

1] {INQUIRE FROM SCREENSHOTS} LOOK @ THE BLUETOOTH ICON IN YOUR TASKBAR......>>>>>{IN THE SCREENSHOT}RIGHT CLICK ON IT AND CLICK ON ADD A DEVICE.>>>>>MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PHONE"S BLUETOOTH IS TURNED ON........WHEN IT HAS NOW SUSSESFULLY PAIRED WITH YOUR PHONE?????????THEN YOU CAN NOW OPEN YOUR PC SUITE AND CONFIGURE AS FOLLOWS............

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p CONFIGURING YOUR NOKIA PC SUITE TO CONNECT TO YOUR PAIRED PHONE....

HERE ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW

1].... OPEN YOUR NOKIA PC SUITE.....BY DOUBLE CLICKING ON THE ICON ON YOUR DESKTOP/...WHEN IT OPENS GO TO SETTINGS AND POINT TO>>>>>>>>> MANAGE CONNECTIONS>>>>>>AFTER THAT??????A WINDOW OPENS{INQUIRE FROM SCREENSHOT}THEN CLICK ON SETTINGS....FOLLOW THE ARROW POINTING RIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TO CONFIGURE YOUR PHONE.....THEN NOKIA PC SUITE WILL NOW SEARCH AND DETECT YOUR PHONE THROUGH BLUETOOTH,WHEN IT DOES????SELECT YOUR PHONE AND CLICK THE >>>>>> ARROW..THEN THE REST OF THE WORK WILL BE DONE BY TH PC SUITE....THEN ACCEPT THE PAIRINGS ON YOUR PHONE UNTILL IT SUSSESFULLY ADDS YOUR PHONE........

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    :eek: :eek: 8) 8) 8) AND FINALLY....... :p :p :p :p :p :pTHIS STEP IS NOW TO CONNECT YOUR PHONE THROUGH THE USE OF PC SUITE....

WHEN YOU NOW SUCCESSFULLY ADD YOUR PHONE THROUGH PC SUITE..???? IT NOW LOOKS LIKE THIS{INQUIRE FROM SCREENSHOT}THEN LOOK FOR THE CIRCULAR OBJECT IN WHICH IF U POIN @ IT,...IT SHOWS CONNET TO THE INTERNET<<<<<<<<<CLICK ON IT AND A WINDOW POPS OUT TRYING TO CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO THE INTERNET>>>BUT SKIP IT AND POINT TO THE CONFIGURE ICON.....>>>>THEN A WINDOW POPS OUT.....THERE U WILL SEE UR MODEMN ALREADY THERE WRITTEN(STANDARD MODEMN OVER BLUETOOTH LINK)THEN CLICK ON THE RIGHT ARROW>>>>>>THERE YOU WILL NOTICE THAT THE NETWORK OPERATOR SHOWN IS NOT MTN.....SO WAT YOU WILL NOW DO IS SCROLL DOWN AND SELECT MTN NIGERIA AS YOUR OPERATOR,,,,>>>>>>>>>>>THEN CLICK ON THE GREEN ICON GOOD AND YOU ARE DONE......THEN GO BACK.BUT DON'T EXIT AND THEN CLICK ON THE CONNECT ICON>>>>>THEN YOUR PHONE CONNECTS TO THE INTERNET......THAT'S EASY AND SIMPLE.......

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  OKAY IT SEEMS,,,,THAT AM TALKING TO MY SELF RYT??????????K NEXT IS HOW TO CONNECT WITHOUT NOKIA PC SUITE 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D AM I MAKING SENSE HERE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    FINAL TUTORIAL AND I AM OUT........................

CONNECTING YOUR PHONE TO THE INTERNET WITHOUT USING NOKIA PC SUITE

TO DO THAT????????IT JUST REQUIRES FEW SIMPLE STEPS................

1!}  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST TO ADD YOUR PHONE THROUGH BLUETOOTH AS I EXPLAINED EARLIER THEN FOLLOW THESE FEW SIMPLE STEPS.......>>>>>>>BELIEVE ME..U ARE GONNA ENJOY THIS ONE RATHER THAN STRUGGLING WITH THE PC SUITE..

SO AFTER SUCCESSFULLY ADDING YOUR PHONE THROUGH BLUETOOTH........THE NEXT THING YOU DO IS TO CREATE A DIAL-UP CONNECTION FOR YOUR PHONE........

TO DO THA GO TO>>>>>>>>>CONTROL PANEL AND SELECT NETWORK AND SHARING CENTER>>>>>>>THEN CLICK ON SET UP A NEW CONNECTION OR NETWORK>>>>>>THEN A WINDOW POPS OUT>>>>>>THEN SELECT....SETUP A DIAL UP CONNECTION>>>>>>>>>THEN CLICK ON NEXT>>>>>>THEN SELECT THE MODEMN THAT U INSTALLED.........WHEN YOU DO THAT,.........A WINDOW POPS OUT(REFER SCREENSHOT) REQUESTING FOR THE FOLLOWING.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DIAL UP PHONE NO
    USERNAME
    PASSWORD
    CONNECTION NAME

HERE IS WHAT U HAVE TO INPUT.........

DIAL UP PHONE NO:*99#
    USERNAME:WEB
    PASSWORD:WEB

CONNECTION NAME..U CAN INPUT YOUR NAME OR ANYFIN U LIKE OR LEAVE IT THAT WAY.......

AFTER INPUTING THE CHARACTERS THEN YOU CAN NOW CLICK ON CONNECT...THEN WAIT SOME FEW SECONDS FOR YOUR PHONE TO CONNECT....THAT'S SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO DISCONNECT OR CONNECT YOUR PHONE????????LOOK @ THE NETWORK BAR @ THE TASKBAR AREA OF YOUR PC>>>>>>>>>CLICK ON IT>>>>>>>>AND U WILL SEE DISCONNECT>>>>>>>>>>>STILL THE SAME WHEN U WANT TO CONNECT.......THE ONLY ADDITIONAL THING YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK PN DIAL AFTER CLICKING ON CONNECT.........

PEACE...................

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    :p :p :p THE FINAL POST SCREEN SHOTS............

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D PLS AM DONE HERE.......... ANY PROBLEMZ......OR DISOBEDIENCE WITH UR CONNECTION...U CAN ALSO BRING THEM FORWARD THANKS........... :p :p :p :p :p :p

darkseal Member

Message Count:
    sup ma peeps,gudmornin to u all!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:
    fitz have u heard of "error 638"? i've being battling dis error for over 7 months. cant browse with my fone or modem. so d temporary solution am using now is using anoda account apart from my administrator account. i heard d only permanent solution is reinstalling my operating system. i ll try ur instructions above if it ll work for me. kudos!!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:
    not working for me bro. or do u think i shld delete my modem entries in d registry?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:
    tried it but didnt work for me. same problem. do u fink i shld delete the fastlink entry in d registry?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:

darkseal na wa for you o!!!!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:
    Fitz u try for all the screenshots peeps wey get Nokia PC suite problems even if that does not solve your issue just come in here and tell fitz about it.... FITZ KUDOS TO YA'
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    tanx bro
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    tanx bro
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    tanx bro
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    Tosyn if dat's d case that u re using d same fastlink in anoda acct it means that a virus attacked the connection script or the file system in ur administrative acct..So i tink that the solution is either u format ur pc or repair ur pc

skitbaba Member

Message Count:
    Gudevening f3llas!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    :p :p :p :p EVENING DUDE.......... ;D ;D ;D ;D
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:
    but it also affected all my dial-ups even those of fones?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    BUT UR PHONE DIAL UPS ARE WORKING ON THE OTHER ACCT?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    A VIRUS ONCE ATTACKED MY PC AND WHAT IT DID WAS TO DESTROY MY BLUETOOTH SOFTWARE ADAPTER ,SO THAT IF I WANNA ADD MY PHONE THROUGH BLUETOOTH IT'S NOT GONNA FIND MY MODEMN SOFTWARE...AND WHAT I DID WAS 2 REPAIR MY PC AND IT WAS GOOD...
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    MORNING GUYS...

darkseal Member

Message Count:
    sup ma peeps?

Sponsored Links: