Oh!!! Nigeria.

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by simeonsisy, Dec 1, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

simeonsisy Member

Message Count:
    Oh!!!!!NIGERIA.                                What is life without challenges?    What is love without jealousy?        What is wealth without pride?        What is forgiveness without sin?    What is anger without danger?        What is members without a church?  What is eve without the fall? And what is judas without betrayers? Oh! What is crude oil without cruel leaders? Just has there is no Nigeria without confusion.                                              We dont ve to run away from our past because it is what gies today its meaning. I dont believe this country had an history hence, our glorious days would have been now. Our lives are full of puzzles that we r trying to solve with a childs I.Q. I dont think we have had enough problems  in this country else our youths wont be stuttering to air their views, i dont know yet if we have had enough religious crisis hence, our relious leaders wont sit back and preached on peace, if some had not be stained, oh!!! God why was i born in these generations of cowards? Nitwits who are afraid of their rights. God if you destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah Nigeria doesnt deserve your mercies because we are not ruled by humans anymore and the humans are not our citizens.            Heartbeat of this country how long will our leaders take us for an unpleasant ride? How long will they take us for ZOMBIES? hmmmmm.......As long as we the youth ( heartbeat of Nigeria) are ready to wait then this journey has no end......If our elders are afraid of their lives we shouldnt and i'm not because I AM SIMEON JAMES MOSES who are you? Nigeria youths REP your name and stand up and air your views.

®™youngprofdguru™® Member

Message Count:
    I am YoungprofD'Guru i Rep the Black Race, and i will always support my Black Brothers. I rep The Black.

B.theory Member

Message Count:
    Na wa 000h!

Message Count:

You who you be?

Message Count:

You who you be?

Message Count:

You who you be?