Online Dating Backoffice job(stackhouse)

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Kerry, Dec 23, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

Kerry Guru Member

Message Count:
    Hello Glodgers

ive got some yuletide package to share with my online affiliate programs mates, webmasters and bloggers can also tap into these awesome ads publishing program brought to you by the best dating back office domains

A quick description of what am about to introduce you guys,without wasting or truncating this thread with too many rele and irrelevant text....you work for two dating network affiliate sites that will pay in USD, EURO and PDs (optional) 

this is not a get money from my brothers puss for some online paid jobs scheme,like some other dudes i noticed.they suck!

why pay someone who asserts making passive income online,for crying out loud what will N2,000- N3,000 do for a true successful online enterprenuer. i crown such niggers fake assholes tryn to scoop the pocket of a brother
    (i aint criticizing nor frontin em assholes. but you dnt have to steal from a lone hustler,get your asses on a messenger and scam  some rich personnel outta the country,if you really have to scam to make a living, and stop flooding meaningful FORUMS like this)

lets get the ball rolling!!!!!..

all my life! ive come to live by a code inasmuch as discoveries are concern ""GET THE DRILL OUT AND PUT IT TO THE TEST  BY TWO OR MORE PERSONS""

to that end I just need two or three mail addresses, reason i need your mail address! ama send the link to get my full 2012 PTC online dating back-office affiliate program, its a doc file that contains all the details to get started and establish the program...

Note : its not a !!GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES!! ""hard work and determination must be on the PLAY buttons to get you there""
    !!no magics!!