OPERA, BOLT And UCWEB THREAD

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Coolvalâ„¢, Jul 9, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Coolvalâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    Guruslodge is not all about cheats and tutorials. We can catch some fun here.

I noticed that some of us{guruslodge members} have different opinions about d three above mentioned browsers, ie operamini, ucweb and bolt.

Here, we can vote for best browser of d three. As for me, i go for OPERA coz it's d best for surfing especially mobile surfing. Plus, it's got more versions that dt of d other two browsers. Uploading and Downloading of files possible. Now, thanks to our hackers, we can now download jar files with opera.

Bolt to me is d second best of these browsers coz it is also suitable for surfing but it's better with d pc view. It uploads and downloads too but unfortunately, it cant download jar. One feature i like about bolt is d ability to stream videos.

Ucweb is d least of these browsers to me because it's not very good for surfing. It's not so good at uploading too. But the strength of ucweb lies in it's download power. It is d best of the three browsers when it comes to downloading but it's poor when it comes to surfing.

Coolvalâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    FEEL FREE TO VOTE FOR UR FAVOURITE BROWSER AND GIVE UR REASONS. PEACE! 8)