Advertisement:

Pay Doublers : Make 100% of your money in 12hour's

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by MANDINHO, Jan 29, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Agent
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

MANDINHO MANDINO
    1. Free and Cheap Browsing Mastermind Group

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    PAY DOUBLERS : Better and faster than the rest

Pay Doublers is an online money doubling program aimed at Nigerians helping fellow Nigerians double their investment and in return get back double of what they invested in LESS THAN 7 DAYS! -Yes.

Our mission: This platform is created towards helping both poor and average Nigerians earn double of whatever they invested in less than a week. It's as simple and clear as that.

Our vision: We've worked on correcting unneccessary issues many other online community helping programs develop overtime, some of which are as follows:

* Frustrating system upgrade lasting for days.
    * Site overload.
    * Long period payment merging.
    * Or even full system crash.

We aim at having a swift, convenient and fast payment workflow to members for a period of atleast 3 SOLID YEARS!, and this program has been engineered to do just that.

How it works: Once you register, you'll be merged to someone who you would pay within 48 hours. The payment amount you make depends on the plan in which you chose during registeration. After payment, you are to send a confirmation request to the person you paid to and await his/her confirmation. When you are confirmed, you'll automatically be given two slots of the payment you made and two persons will be merged to pay you that same amount in less than a week! Here's the list of our plans and amount of investment you can make with them.

Plan Amount
    Copper Account ₦5,000
    Bronze Account ₦10,000
    Silver Account ₦20,000
    Gold Account ₦50,000
    Diamond Account ₦100,000
    Diamond Elite Account ₦250,000
    Platinum Account ₦500,000

What more?: We won't stress you out to refer people in order to earn with Pay Doublers, sit comfortably at home or place of work and wait for the cash as they come. But hardworking people will earn extra ₦10,000 if they happen to refer just two members.

To register

[IMG]

OR

[IMG]

Screenshot_20170129-121346.png Screenshot_20170129-124008.png Screenshot_20170129-121222.png
    Byko4all likes this.

femistephenzoto Member

Message Count:
    Here is a Hybrid Program with lots of features, that will make you excited.
    It is the mixture of Revshare+Hyip+Matrix+PTC!
    Authentified (Check "www. coinmarketcap. com"; search for LunaCoin)

- Basically, it is a Revshare.
    - There are adpacks and advertisements.
    - They have a matrix/donation plan too.
    - More importantly, they have their own Cryptocurrency, own e-wallet (electronic wallet), own Exchange platform. (all of them are on separate sites)
    - It is a custom script. (this is important)
    - It is in Pre-launch now. 3hours left for the launch.
    - They are crediting your account with $10 for free when you register before launch.
    - 5 Level Deep referral system (awesome sauce :) )
    - 5% more commissions for representatives. (what do I want more :) )

Signup with this Link ==>> bitluna.org/landing?u=earnwithsteve <<==

Don't forget to Join Our WhatsApp Group for More Updates

==>> https://chat.whatsapp.com/G77sWPzYoyz05t3x4hAK6z <<==
    Or Mail me to be added to the group 08162101381
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    With bitcoins, you can roll over just $100, 12 times, and hit $12,000 quickly. That's about N6million in our local currency within a year.

It may look like it is unrealistic but the formula makes it obvious that it is achievable and all you need is just $100 to start with.

This is not a matrix or MLM scheme mind you.

You do NOT have to bring in anyone before you hit your target.

Things you will need:

- A bitcoin wallet with some $$$ available in it*

- A Get Help Worldwide account

- Consistency, time and patience

When you Ph $100 (in bitcoins), at the end of 30 days, you will get $150. That is the 50% profit. Recommit and ph that $150 u just got from Gh and it will give you $225 after another 30 days...

Continue the process and you will find yourself rolling in millions within a short time. If you doubt me, see the chart below and do your own calculations after compounding:

Month 1 PH $100 - GH $150 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 2 PH $150 - GH $225 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 3 PH $225 - GH $337 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 4 PH $337 - GH $505 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 5 PH $505 - GH $757 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 6 PH $757 - GH $1135 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 7 PH $1135 - GH $1702 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 8 PH $1702 - GH $2553 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 9 PH $2553 - GH $3829 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 10 PH $3829 - GH $5743 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 11 PH $5743 - GH $8614 (recommit what you GH and PH for another month)

Month 12 PH $8614 - GH $12921 (recommit and continue the process)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$12921 x N500 (average current exchange rate) = N6,460,500

It will likely be more than this because bitcoin will appreciate in value before the end of 2017 meaning you might actually be making double of these figures... Wow! Just Wow!!!

Note:

You can decide to start this financial journey with any amount you are comfortable with.

Its that simple. GHW is structured to last long because of the following reasons:

- People who gh have to recommit not more than 3 days after their last gh or get blocked from the system. This means money can never stop entering into the system.

- There is also no provision for guiders who feed fat on different levels of referral earnings. This will keep the system healthy and secure for a long time.

- You can't ph less than what you ph previously. This makes the platform vibrant and active such that no one loses money at any point in the system

Just so you know, there is a way to hit your target in less than a year. Sign up here first and chat me up so I can introduce you to this fast technique of hitting big time

After signing up, make sure you PH immediately! Failure to make a ph request 48 hours after registering a new account will cause the system to block you sharply! Like I said, GHW is a very serious minded platform. They take no nonsense.

After registering chat me up and I will add you to our group chat where all your questions will be attended to swiftly. This is your best investment opportunity to make it big this year. Register now!!!

For those asking what month I'm currently at, well I'm proud to say I'm in my 3rd month as at time of making this post.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

peterutasi GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    pm things
    My name is peter i am one of u guy here i will love to share some thing with this site and it is only for those that need extra cash and know what bitcoin is, i will like you to sign up with this site and just try it for a week they pay has low 207 bits very 1 hours and if you are very luck you may get has high has 0.20691724 BTC but is has one problem IP MTN does not work on the site but Airtel does work not sure of Glo and Etisalat . Once you sign up with then and add any of your Bitcoin wallet address and you can make up to 30000 bits a week then you will be paid automatically every Sunday into your bitcoin wallet but if you did not met up it will be rolled over to the next week and added to the work done for that week and you will be paid so if you are interested you can try and see what you can make in 1 month web address

http://freebitco.in/?r=3808826

Thanks All and thank me later

Remember it is very 1 hour u need to click to get bits

if u have any thing to you can chat me on whatsapp 08035157387

barsagacity Member

Message Count:
    JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING ONLINE PLATFORM WHERE YOU MAKE 100% OF YOUR DEPOSIT;YOU REGISTER AND JOIN WITH 5K AND WITHIN 2 DAYS FROM THE DAY YOUR MERGED TO MAKE PAYMENT YOU WILL BE MERGED TO TWO PEOPLE THAT WILL PAY YOU 5K EACH MAKING IT 10K WITHIN TWO DAYS VISIT http://5cash.net16.net TO REGISTER

obiee Member

Message Count:

rapper Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I am not admin!

A new BTC M2M program just started with low entry cost 0,0005 BTC (0,4$) which can earn 115 BTC =92000$)

2*6 Matrix

THIS IS BASED ON EVERYONE JUST GETTING 2 participants (if you have more than 2 you can help you downline by placing these people under them)

► You join BTChamp and Upgrade to Level-1 by Paying / Donating 0.0005 BTC to your Sponsor. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.0005 BTC from each of your 2 Level-1 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.0005 x 2) = 0.001 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-2 by Paying / Donating 0.0009 BTC to your Level-2 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.0009 BTC from each of your 4 Level-2 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.0009 x 4) = 0.0036 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-3 by Paying / Donating 0.003 BTC to your Level-3 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.003 BTC from each of your 8 Level-3 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.003 x 8) = 0.024 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-4 by Paying / Donating 0.014 BTC to your level-4 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.014 BTC from each of your 16 Level-4 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.014 x 16) = 0.224 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-5 by Paying / Donating 0.14 BTC to your Level-5 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 0.14 BTC from each of your 32 Level-5 referrals / down-lines i.e. (0.14 x 32) = 4.8 BTC.

► Now you Upgrade to Level-6 by Paying / Donating 1.8 BTC to your Level-6 Up-line. And immediately you become eligible to receive 1.8 BTC from each of your 64 Level-6 referrals / down-lines i.e. (1.8 x 64) = 115.2BTC

https://www.btchamp.com/ref/c3567e1596
    Join here!

samdav1 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Jayb3e Member

Message Count:

Jayb3e Member

Message Count:

Jayb3e Member

Message Count:

Eze Chime Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Binary options is the best

Eze Chime Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Leave ponzis for binary

yungvic Member

Message Count:
    I like binary but which is the best

J-Killz Member

Message Count:
    Hello guys, here is a very good alternative to mmm. Check it out here https://gethelpworldwide.com/?ref_id=597698-Olugbodi_Johnny

The system improves on the lapses that caused mmm to crash in the first place and is designed to keep working through the festive period . It has been around for sometime now. Give it a today and start reaping the benefits!
    Get 30% return in 30 days when you ph in local currency (naira) and 50% when you ph in bitcoin.

youngdavis Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

likusaha Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

YoungBoyz Guru Member

Message Count:
    Donate N1,500, Get N6,000 in 7 days time.
    Join Claritta, Nigeria's Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform.
    Whatsapp nos: +2348063545789
    • Guru Member

YoungBoyz Guru Member

Message Count:
    Donate N1,500, Get N6,000 in 7 days time.
    Join Claritta, Nigeria's Member-to-Member Donation and Referral Platform.
    Whatsapp nos: +2348063545789

Olu007 Member

Message Count:
    PairMe is the next big thing.
    Get 50% in 30 days or 25% in 25 days + Referral bonus from 3 levels (10%, 5%, 3%)
    Newly-launched, don't miss this golden opportunity of becoming an early participant.
    BEST SUPPORT.
    PHOME NUMBER VERIFICATION

REGISTER NOW https://pairme.me/?ref=2073&Olusina
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    View attachment 39418

Palm Mills makes it easy for you to tap into the wealth from the sales of palm oil plantations worldwide.

- 150% profit after 30 Days

- Minimum - $25.00 deposit

- Instant daily Payouts

- Referral commission 1st Level - 5%, 2nd Level - 3%

Click Here to sign up
    • GL Agent
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

MANDINHO MANDINO
    1. Free and Cheap Browsing Mastermind Group

Message Count:
    Updated paydoubler is back and better

We aim at having a swift, convenient and fast payment workflow to members for a period of at least 3 SOLID YEARS!, and this program has been engineered to do just that.

How it works: Once you register, you'll be merged to someone who you would pay within 48 hours. The payment amount you make depends on the plan in which you chose during registration. After payment, you are to send a confirmation request to the person you paid to and await his/her confirmation. When you are confirmed, you'll automatically be given two slots of the payment you made and two persons will be merged to pay you that same amount in less than a week! Here's the list of our plans and amount of investment you can make with them.

register with the link below

http://www.internetincome.com.ng/register/harryhenry
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Newly launched this morning

PH 5k and get 10k under a few hours.

Take advantage of this new opportunity and be part of the lucrative early birds

http://www.guaranteecash.net/

PayZone247 Member

Message Count:
    IT'S FRESH!!!! IT'S NEW!!! IT PAYS!!!!
    JOIN PAYZONE247 TODAY....

LAUNCHED 2DAYS AGO!!!

Do you want to make fast money? IF yes then hurry and join.

Copy and paste on browser
    bit.ly/2nCcrmR

Easymoney making with Payzone247 Visit
    www dot payzone247 dot com and gain 200% of your investment in 24hrs****

blueam Member

Message Count:
    new site for today?

Casmir1 Member

Message Count:
    Is doubler still paying

Lowkey28 Member

Message Count:
    Scam is scaming scam nowadays.

Lowkey28 Member

Message Count:
    Scam is scaming scam nowadays.

mehetabel1 Member

Message Count:
    Hello everyone, i heard from good sources that a 2:1 Matrix peer to peer site that offers low packages will be launched tomorrow Tuesday, by 10am.
    Packages to expect are:
    • N2,000
    • N5,000
    • N10,000 and
    • N20,000
    It comes with active Purge button and Recycle button, Fast and instant matching

So lets anticipate and prepare!

Goldenaira.com (Golden naira )

Donscheme Member

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: