Advertisement:

Popular Nollywood Producer DOZIE CHRISTOPHER IBEANU Set To Wed The Same Day Of His New House Opening

Discussion in 'News in Nigeria' started by 9jahub4, Oct 18, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

9jahub4 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    NOLLYWOOD PRODUCER DOZIE CHRISTOPHER IBEANU SET TO WED THE SAME DAY OF HIS HOUSE OPENING IN HIS HOME TOWN NNEWI THIS COMING DECEMBER

[IMG]

One of the most Popular Nollywood movie producer Dozie Christopher Ibeanu who has just completed his new house in his home towm Nnewi in Anambra State.

He has been working round the clock for the past few weeks to open his new mansion this coming Christmas 2016. For those who don’t know him, lets quickly tell you that Dozie is one of the serious producers in the movie industry who has produced so many movies within his short career in the movie industry.

[IMG]

He is also planning to do his white wedding on the same day of his house warming in his home town Nnewi, Anambra State. The father of three told our reporter of his decision to wed his long time fiancee whom they have 3 children already between them, as he is planning to make it official this December, that this will slow down his involvement in the movie industry. “I am likely to slow down because I really want to have more time for my wife and kids. I want to have a happy home. So, I am really planning to start producing alone. I no longer act. I no longer go to locations like before because i have people working for me. All I do now is to produce, run the promo them market because i have a marketing outlet at Alaba international market Ojo, and also an outlet at Iweka road in Onisha Anambra State.

He was asked about his new house. “Its Gods doing and it is marvelous in our sight”, he explained. “Its so big that I could not believe I could build something so big and massive like that. A times when I get there I always ask myself is this really my house? I thank God”.

[IMG]

He has lived all his life in Nnewi town why did he not relocate to Lagos all these while? “Its because I am an Igbo man to the call. I was born and bred in Nnewi. I spent all my life in Nnewi in Anambra State Eastern part of Nigeria. I can’t stand the traffic in Lagos. I can’t cope with all the hustle and bustle. I have a house in Lagos in Lekki but I can’t stand the traffic, that was why I decided to stay over here in Nnewi.

What gets him excited is when you talk to Dozie about the movie industry where he plays big. he is a movie producer and he has produced many movies. Since 2006 when he dabbled into it. I produced my first job in 2011. Its called "WHAT A SHAME" from 2011 to now I have about 8 movies. They are "GAME OF LOVE","TEARS FOR TOMMORROW", "AFFAIRS OF THE HEART","THE EMPIRE", "BLEEDING SCARE" and BLOOD SISTERS .I have another 2 movies still in the studio for editing,its yet to come out.

[IMG]

We are still working on them.He also explained further of how interesting the job of movie production has been and he also mentioned some big names in the industry he has worked with,. The likes of Olu Jacobs and his wife Joke Silver,Chide Mokeme, Genevieve Nnaji, Mercy Johnson, Emeka Ani, Mike Ezuruonye, Ngozi Ezonu,Jim Iyke,Rita Dominic,Desmond Elliot,Peter Edochie,Clems Omameze,Ini Edo,Nkem Owo,Kanayo O Kanayo and a host of others.

What was the attraction that the movie industry had for him when she moved in 10 years ago?

“I got into this industry through a friend of mine Chidi Mokeme who is also a Nollywood veteran himself. I met him in my mothers restaurant then called "FONTANA BLU" Restaurant where him and some of his movie actors comes to eat and sometimes use our restaurant to shoot a movie. He said my action is very real why don’t I join movie industry, the rest is history that was where and when i joined Nollywood.

Sponsored Links: