Advertisement:

Prince Harry's girlfriend reveals she was once poor that she couldn't fix her car

Discussion in 'Breaking News Nigeria' started by djayz1, Feb 25, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

djayz1 Forum Author

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy s3 - Android 4.3
    Sponsored Links:
    Meghan Merkel's life before becoming a star actress, wasn't really a bed of roses.

[IMG]

The 35-year-old girlfriend of Prince Harry, revealed that she was so poor that she couldn't
    fix her 'beat up, hand-me-down' car she drove from audition to audition.

"The clicker wouldn't open the front doors and I couldn't afford to fix this car and this was how I got from one audition to the other.
    "So what I would start to do is literally go to these auditions, park at the back of the parking lot and I would open my trunk… and crawl into the back of my car to the front seat to drive off to my next audition" she said.

The actress who lived a pauper's life before she became a household name, after she was featured in smash-hit show, Suits, a show she's rumoured to quit very soon, so he can spend more time with her boyfriend, Prince Harry.
    I am glad you enjoyed my story. Visit us at www.LailasBlog.com to stay updated with more interesting/exclusive news like these. Click HERE now to do that.

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: