Re: ASK ANY QUESTION ABOUT UR COMPUTER HARDWARE. AM HERE 4 U

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Anonymous Guest

IF U INSTALL D WRITE  JAVA RUNTIME AND UR IWP NT OPENING DEN DOWNLOAD JARFIX...
    I AV A PROBLEM OPENING MY SOFTWARE ON AN HP PARVILION LAPTOP WIT 4.00GB RAM 64-BIT PROCESS..EACH TIME I WANA OPEN FIREFOX AND OPERA IT TAKES UPTO 1 or 2min to opening AND ITS A NEW LAPTOP..chacha

Anonymous Guest

Not onli the firefox dat is slow d other software too..Could it be dat i should uninstal and reinstal OS opera11 and explorer r also slow...or could my IWP and JRE be affecting it?

emex2team Member

Message Count:
    Ok guys i really nid help.1st,my wireless adaptor is nt strong it kip telling me any tym i search dat i doesnt meet requirement and secondly,any tym i i try playin game its vry slow and d it tell me dat my video card is nt supported. Am usin toshiba NB200

Ecover Member

Message Count:
    ****Free Dstv On Your Phone****
    For The First Time Ever!! Discover How You Can Watch Dstv channels on Your mobile phone

Click Here to Download

After long hour of deep intensive research we have finally discovered how You Can catch Dstv On Your mobile phone

Click Here to Download

Simple click on the link and you are live to catch the tv on Your Phone!!

Click Here to Download

Its free no charge
    [img width=143 height=272]http://is.gd/Gconnect[/img]
    Good luck

ThE "RarE" Member

Message Count:

toluene063 Member

Message Count:
    Get latest free browsing codes for your laptops ,mobiles for opera mini, uc web, bolt, handler, socket, http. Latest cheat for your Mtn, etisalat, airtel and glo super fast codes on www.naijatechzone.com