Re: D GREATEST FBT EVA FOR SYMBIAN PHON COME IN HACKER AND MODDERS

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Anonymous, Apr 17, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous Guest

If i remember correctly, you're talking about CheeXy (it runs on python), i've come across it sometime ago, i configured it and it worked on MTN, there is someplace u'll have to write something like host: 'www.mtnonline.com' or something like that (its been long i tried it)...well it worked with , Opera Mobile (sisx version), Xplore, Web browser, Widgets, Ucweb...its not that stable and tends to open 1 page at a time and its sorta slow...thats why i didnt bother creating a thread for it.
    But Kudos to U @poster, u did a gud job in finding it out on your own, it shows that some people are actually researching. NiceDAY ...peace.

Anonymous Guest

Trust me...there was nothing u culd hv done...it was working like the RBT and  its takes a lotta time b4 it even opens one page...who needs that kinda stuff at this moment? and For your Information, i dnt post things that doesn't work...i post the one that im sure works...nice evening dude...*i gbadu ur name...y u dey tackle me na?*

hitechzz Member

Message Count:
      (Grab F-Ree ) He'llo All This 4 mega package contains a lot of free kits and free updates design specially for Old/ newbies

Click Here to Gain ACCESS Instantly
    This includes

===>Free Dstv Software /settings

===>free Code TO generate 500 GB and start free browsing also receive updates via mail No stress.

===>2go Free chatting Tricks

===>How to make Cash on Facebook Fanpage international Guru
    Click Here to Gain ACCESS Instantly

For your complete LIVE time access just click the link below and you stand the opportunity of enjoying with me  Click Here to Gain ACCESS Instantly One Love to you all Enjoy as you click.