Re: Federal university oye ekiti

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by fredlordowner, Sep 16, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

fredlordowner Member

Message Count:
    Federal University of OYE EKITI Post UTME form is out. So if u took the federal university of oye ekiti as ur first choice or second choice and u scored 180-200 in ur jamb then u re qualified. So if u have not bought the form then u can contact me on 07063982432 for the latest information about the school.
    U have to be very fast about because the closing date for the form is closing soon.
    Thanks

Federal University of OYE EKITI Post UTME form is out. So if u took the federal university of oye ekiti as ur first choice or second choice and u scored 180-200 in ur jamb then u re qualified. So if u have not bought the form then u can contact me on 07063982432 for the latest information about the school.
    U have to be very fast about because the closing date for the form is closing soon. Contact me on 07063982432 if u re intrested
    Thanks
    r jamb then u re qualified. So if u have not bought the form then u can contact me on 07063982432 for the latest information about the school.
    U have to be very fast about because the closing date for the form is closing soon. Contact me on 07063982432 if u re intrested
    Thanks[/color]

fredlordowner Member

Message Count:
    U have to be very fast about because the closing date for the form is closing soon.
    Thanks

Thanks

fredlordowner Member

Message Count:
    Thanks

Thanks