Re: -==> FREE AND HUGE DISCOUNTED REPORTS, OPEN TO DOWNLOAD FAST <==-

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by PROFICEMUGâ„¢, May 12, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

PROFICEMUGâ„¢ Guru Member

Message Count:
    You're about to be an eye-witness to possibly the easiest, and fastest way to get a Brand New Laptop for N14,000+ On "Cash and Carry" Basis!Using Your Atm Card

For The First Time Discover The Secret of Getting The SAME Laptops Selling from N50,000 - N180,000 at Lagos For As Low as N14,000+ WITHOUT Any Referrals or Network Marketing And Have It Deliverd to your House Even If You Are In Sokoto!!!

WARNING:
    Don't Buy Any Laptop Until You Read This!!! You would Regret it Later if You Don't Know How to Get Brand New Laptops For a Cheap N14,000+... Because You can Never Find Another Way Of Getting Such Brand New Laptops Unless It's Called Stealing!

This Isn't A Dream, Or Hype That'll Dash Your Hopes, It's Real.
    NO Referral.
    NOT Flip Africa.
    NO Networking or MLM.
    It's strictly "Cash and Carry". It Can Change Your Life Right Now...And I'll Prove It.

REAL-LIFE PROOF
    #1: Brand New Laptop for Only N13,939 Flat

[IMG]

On a secret website I'll show you, this laptop sells for only N13,939.
    $88.78 X N157 = N13,939 Yes, this is shipped FREE directly to your house address using international Worldwide Courier service (DHL) in 3 days!

REAL-LIFE PROOF
    #2: I Paid Just N20,233 For The Beautiful Laptop Above. . .

[IMG]

I paid just N20,233 on that secret website for a brand new 7" netbook Laptop complete with WiFI, LAN, Windows, USB, Built-in- Speakers,1 year warranty etc. This laptop sells for N52,000 at Computer Village Ikeja, Lagos. I SAVED a whole
    N31,767

REAL-LIFE PROOF
    #3: Brand New 250GB Hard disk Laptop for Only N27,994 Above. . .

[IMG]

This 250GB Laptop above is usually sold in Nigeria for an average price of N80,000. But on that secret website that I will reveal to you in a couple of minutes, you will get this same laptop for a dirt cheap price of N27,994 - ($178.30 X N157 - per dollar)

To be frank with you, one issue that has continued to give me sleepless nights before now is how to source for affordable and durable laptop for my students.

You see, because of the kind of job I do and as an Online Business Coach, I know from experience that having your own laptop will make you understand how to quickly and legally make more money online.

This will make things VERY easy for you.

But how many people can afford to buy a laptop when it ’s so damn expensive, say N52,000 -N180,000!

BUT now >>> You can get the SAME laptop for just N14,000+ It's strictly "Cash and Carry".

Yes, they are Brand NEW, not used or refurbished laptops. It's not a dream, With your N14,000+...

* You would be FREE from going to a crowded cyber cafe just to browse, because you can now browse from home with just N1,000 monthly

* You would be FREE from using a business centre to do your simple MS word jobs or w£ver you have always wanted to do on your laptop

* You can now replace the old laptop you have been managing (push and start laptop) with a dead battery

* You can even buy laptops as gifts for your loved ones which will make them love you even more like crazy

* You can stop begging to use your neighbour ’s laptop

* You can now go anywhere with your portable 7" laptop and work

* You can use the extra N50,000 you have saved to buy something else

* You can finally start and run your internet business with confidence and peace of mind

* You can now put to practice all you have ever wanted to do with your own laptop like reading your ebooks, downloading software, creating your ebook, learning how to design websites, graphics etc

I will not only show you how to buy a brand new laptop With your Atm Card I will also show you How you Can Go into laptop importation business just like the ikeja Guys

So what are you still waiting for?.... Grab this amazing opportunity and become a proud owner of a brand new laptop

How Do I Get a Copy Of This Almighty 14k laptop Manual?

To Get a Copy Of The Almighty 14k laptop Manual, the price is N5,500 flat. But, there is a deal for you...If you order now you will pay only N5500 but N1000 only. That is a special deal for you N1000

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

To Quickly Grab A Copy Of The N14,000 Laptop Manual simply Invest Just N1,000 into Guaranty Trust Bank plc Account Information Below
    [IMG]
    Account Name: IBEAWUCHI UCHECHUKWU

Account Number: 0011064517

After Payment text "14k laptop Manual" followed by your name, email ADDRESS and teller number to 07031304821 and the Whole package will be sent to you within 1 hour of payment confirmation

Note: only few copies are produced so you have to rush and grab your copy before its too late