Re: HERE IS D LATEST -BURPROXY,ABI NA CASTS STILL INVENT THIS?

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Anonymous, Feb 8, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Anonymous Guest

@emmapinto, i sabi this one too, no b 2day lol e dan tee & na who cum b dis enemy? L0L...burpproxy, hahahaha, my special web attacking tool... Una just dey expose things without knowing the complications, a knowledgeable person can use this tool to knock down this website! chai ,

Anonymous Guest

Dowload the latest version of Tor (MAKE SURE IT IS THE LATEST) and set it up as follows,> go to network and
    tick 'i use proxy to access the Internet' then set the proxy to : 127.0.0.1 and port:8888
    then download this Privoxy_config_8888.zip file from www.plunder.com/casts , extract the config.txt , copy it and
    use it to replace the one you have in the Privoxy folder (assuming you have Privoxy (config by casts), the one that is currently working or you can download it from here as well www.plunder.com/casts ) , after that launch your Privoxy, then Tor, and wait for it to connect....after if connects set your browser's proxy to localhost:8118 ......That's ALL. 

*if the GPRS service/network is too poor it ussually gives Tor a hard time to connect, but it should connect if the
    GPRS service/network is good*
    All FBT starts from Guruslodge and ends in Guruslodge....we're the best....LOL

-Casts
    www.guruslodge.com

LOL me hear say na emmapinto invent this one too since 1960
    ;D hmmm me dan see 1 copycat already ...hehehehe

Anonymous Guest

Re: HERE IS D LATEST -BURPROXY,ANOTHER IWP SERVER HUNTING ALTERNATIVE.

We are all friends here right.? well thats what i think

Anonymous Guest

i dont think is CYGNIS OOO....DLUVD1 droped it in clubhouse..........MTN DON DIE ..............................
    IWP,MODIFIED HEADER,PRIVOXY,BURPROXI and TOR...............................................

Anonymous Guest

@AREBO, Nothing is slowing nothing down, Privoxy doesnt have a server ok...so stfu, b4 d ban hammer does...and enjoy fbt while it lasts...gosh why cant there be peace here 4 once?

Anonymous Guest

download link for burbproxy www.portswigger.net thats d link i used when i downloaded it last 2 years...see if it will work 4 u