Advertisement:

Re install windows 7 without loosing your files

Discussion in 'PC Tricks, Tutorials, Softwares And Solutions' started by imek26, Jul 25, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

imek26 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    My Dell computer with windows 7 has refused to start. I ran the startup repair and it found no problem. Unfortunately i do not have a system restore point nor do i have a backup so those options are out. So how can i repair the startup from my windows 7 dvd or how can i re install windows 7 without loosing my files.
    JESUS3333 likes this.

amosy007 Member

Message Count:
    u can perform system repair on laptop with window7 cd and that is if ur pc is not affected with a virus you will not loose any file ! Buh if its a virus am afraid u av to format and reload the system completely and u wil loose ur files doing that
    JESUS3333 likes this.

chidox Member

Message Count:
    just boot the pc from cd nd follow d wizard till were u get d options to upgrade or install a frew copy of windows. Choose install a new copy nd click next. The installation ll continue. After that, ur pc ll boot nd u open 'my computer' open d local disk nd d 'windows old' folder nd open d 'user' folder to see all ur files. For more info, call 08038497943 or search Victor Chideraa on facebook.

Bukkyturpsy Member

Message Count:
    guy,do ds,boot up ur system and press F8 before it boots to d wiindows. Then open in safe mode. It will boot to ur windows. tHen copy all ur important doc and try to foemat the system.

Sponsored Links: