Re: TB0Iâ„¢ | Ã

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by danceal0t, Sep 11, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

danceal0t Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Pain90 Member

Message Count:
    Its New!! Its Exclussive!!! Its The Bomb

Get The latest And fastest Free Browsing Cheats Posted Directly To You Via Email Every Single Time!!

Click Here to Gain ACCESS Instantly

From Now Hence For You Don't Have to go Around Searching For Free Browsing Because Its shall Be Sent To You every time.

Click Here to Gain ACCESS Instantly

join Now Before Its Too Late!!

jackdanielss Member

Message Count:
    Upgrade your Jamb utme score after the Exam if You are not satisfy on your Jamb Score, Low Score Upgrade, Any Subject Upgrade & Any other Result problem Assistance. Plz no Flashing. 100% Guaranteed Assurance For your Future. {07063982432} now and it will be upgraded in 48 hrs time The earlier the better. PLS NO FLASHING

WATCH dstv, hitv, CTL, mytv etc on ur PHONES & LAPTOPS for six{6} months

HOW TO CREATE AND VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

HOW TO OWN AND DESIGN A SITE {.com, .net, .org etc}

HOW to GET own a credit cards/Master cards, Visa CC

How to convert ur NIGERIAN number to a UK & US number number

HOW to PROGRAMME{create & design} a WEBSITE

HOW to hack a secured WIRELESS LAN

GET UR G.C.E 2011 questions and ANSWERS

HOW to send BULK SMS with a customized name

HOW TO GET UR SHORT MESSAGING short codes like 41200,33570 etc
    {07063982432}

Upgrade ur waec/ jamb and NEC  results if ur re not satisfied with your score

if u re looking for admission runs into any of the universities just call me on 07063982432

get ur g. c. e questions here

learn how o hack sites, emails,  debit atm card, credit cards. master cards, paypal accounts

lean how to host and create a dot com site on ur own without help from anybody

how to browse free and also watch dstv, hitv, mytv, joytv on ur phones and laptops for six months free

u cAN BROWSE FREE AND WATCH DSTV ON URNPHONES AND LAPTOPS FOR SIX MONTHS FREE

LEARN HOW TO  MAKE A CYBER CAFE TO BROWSE FREE FOR SIX MONTHS FREE OF CHARGE

GET THE RECHARGE CARD GENERATING AND PRININ SOFTWARE

IF U RE INTRESTED IN ANY OF THIS SERVICES U CAN CALL US ON 07063982432 OR 07063982432
    AND U WILL BE ATTENTED TO WITH AN IMIDIATE EFFECT

jackdanielss Member

Message Count:
    Upgrade your Jamb utme score after the Exam if You are not satisfy on your Jamb Score, Low Score Upgrade, Any Subject Upgrade & Any other Result problem Assistance. Plz no Flashing. 100% Guaranteed Assurance For your Future. {07063982432} now and it will be upgraded in 48 hrs time The earlier the better. PLS NO FLASHING

WATCH dstv, hitv, CTL, mytv etc on ur PHONES & LAPTOPS for six{6} months

HOW TO CREATE AND VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

HOW TO OWN AND DESIGN A SITE {.com, .net, .org etc}

HOW to GET own a credit cards/Master cards, Visa CC

How to convert ur NIGERIAN number to a UK & US number number

HOW to PROGRAMME{create & design} a WEBSITE

HOW to hack a secured WIRELESS LAN

GET UR G.C.E 2011 questions and ANSWERS

HOW to send BULK SMS with a customized name

HOW TO GET UR SHORT MESSAGING short codes like 41200,33570 etc
    {07063982432}

Upgrade ur waec/ jamb and NEC  results if ur re not satisfied with your score

if u re looking for admission runs into any of the universities just call me on 07063982432

get ur g. c. e questions here

learn how o hack sites, emails,  debit atm card, credit cards. master cards, paypal accounts

lean how to host and create a dot com site on ur own without help from anybody

how to browse free and also watch dstv, hitv, mytv, joytv on ur phones and laptops for six months free

u cAN BROWSE FREE AND WATCH DSTV ON URNPHONES AND LAPTOPS FOR SIX MONTHS FREE

LEARN HOW TO  MAKE A CYBER CAFE TO BROWSE FREE FOR SIX MONTHS FREE OF CHARGE

GET THE RECHARGE CARD GENERATING AND PRININ SOFTWARE

IF U RE INTRESTED IN ANY OF THIS SERVICES U CAN CALL US ON 07063982432 OR 07063982432
    AND U WILL BE ATTENTED TO WITH AN IMIDIATE EFFECT

topzyfluid Member

Message Count:
    Etisalat latest update
    i.P- 80.239.242.49
    port 80
    http://www.google.com.ng
    socket- d same
    fq- www.google.com.ng@
    leave host empty and surf 2 d highest.
    Note if u dont have http and socket just put only d frontquery. Leave host empty.
    Download settings for cheexy and also over 56 ucplayer channel for live streaming here http://plunder.com/zeedollar
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

▄ █ dclef® █ ▄ GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    tecno L3

NEC0GCEMAN Member

Message Count:
    Re: TBABAâ„¢ | Ã

GUD NEWS...D FREE KAL DAT IS DR0PPED IS REAL & BLAZING LYK HELL...D LATEST CHEAT FAST LYK JET..WATCH FREE TV,2G0 CHEAT...RECHARGE KAD GENERATING,NEC0GCE EXP0 LIVE,CHAT WIT H0T GIRL N GUYZ,LEARN H@cking N0W@
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    NAIJAMÈGÀ  .T K
    "

Router Member

Message Count:

****Free Dstv On Your Phone****
    For The First Time Ever!! Discover How You Can Watch Dstv channels on Your mobile phone

Click Here to Download

After long hour of deep intensive research we have finally discovered how You Can catch Dstv On Your mobile phone

Click Here to Download

Simple click on the link and you are live to catch the tv on Your Phone!!

Click Here to Download

Its free no charge
    [img width=143 height=272]http://is.gd/Gconnect[/img]
    Good luck

Ebozy Member

Message Count:

For The First Time Ever!! Discover How You Can Watch Dstv channels on Your mobile phone

*Click Here to Download*

After long hour of deep intensive research we have finally discovered how You Can catch Dstv On Your mobile phone

*Click Here to Download*

*Click Here to Download*

Its free no charge
    [img width=271 height=514]http://is.gd/Dstvimage[/img]
    Good luck

Expert12 Member

Message Count:

*Click Here to Download*

*Click Here to Download*

*Click Here to Download*

Its free no charge
    Good luck

Bankphone Member

Message Count:

*Click Here to Download*

*Click Here to Download*

*Click Here to Download*

Its free no charge
    Good luck

Anonymous Guest

*Click Here to Download*

*Click Here to Download*

*Click Here to Download*

Its free no charge
    Good luck

Jumogkid Member

Message Count:

GENERATE UR LATEST REACHARGE CARD AND HOT MTN FREE CALL CODE CLICK HERE

cen Member

Message Count:

hi guyz,
    I want to introduce you a website that I found some months ago, i make real money directly to my
    liberty reserve account without investing a dime. Trust me Itz no scam, dnt let this opportunity pass
    you by:
    http://yield2me.com/-56655.htm

MaxPain Member

Message Count:

Guyz learn how to make real and  legit money online and stop wasting time on those time wasting, fake online making money ways on www. naijatechzone .com

J.cole Member

Message Count:

Get latest free browsing codes for your laptops ,mobiles for opera mini, uc web, bolt, handler, socket, http. Latest cheat for your Mtn, etisalat, airtel and glo super fast codes on naijatechzone.com

sajaboi Member

Message Count:

Get latest free browsing codes for your laptops ,mobiles for opera mini, uc web, bolt, handler, socket, http. Latest cheat for your Mtn, etisalat, airtel and glo super fast codes on naijatechzone.com

Anonymous Guest

Seasons Greetings To My Partner In Success Tristran Pleasant I hope you have prepared yourself for this year biz, If not start now!
    My Birthday still remain 30 October.
    Before I forget, i want to use this medium to thank those that took a bold step last year by grabing a copy of the Xmas offer,
    Many testimonies has reached me and I hope you will be the next.

[The reasons why I abandoned my #4,000 paypal account that was opened by so called paypal guru called............]

Before we begin, let me highlight alittle on what paypal is...
    Paypal is an online account just like your local bank here in Nigeria example is FIRST BANK NIG. It is used by an individual like you, organisations, co-operate bodies to carry out an online transaction or payment for goods and services. As a student or a co-operate worker, you may decide to work online while doing other jobs offline to earn some daily basis and your payout system method could be serve as PAYPAL ONLINE ACCOUNT which you can finally withdraw it to your local bank account here in Nigeria.
    Now lets go...
    I reached an aggreement with the guy, He said he will give me a dedicated IP and I personally paid him #4,000 not only that the initial price he told me was #3,00 later run he told me to add 1,000 to it that the price of material has increased which I did.

The reason I abondond the account is because the guy that open the account with his own dedicated IP instead of getting a fresh one from the dealers. Using his own means that If he commit any offence with that his ip my account will also be terminated.
    After opening that account he told me that I should go to a site to get dedicated IP that cost $10 per month add to the #4,000 I already paid. Secondly, When I received the details I noticed that the email has been send to someone before so what he did is forward it to my mail, not only that he never use that names I told him to use, that is what I saw that made me to abandon the account totally. I called him and complain he switch off his phone and never pick my call till date.
    Although before he send the details, He delayed me for complete two months.
    One good day as I was dicussing with a friend, we came across paypal issue and I told him that some body is opening one for me with #4,000, He asked me the paypal account they use #4,000 to open,am I sure it is real, and I said yes without knowing I was dealing with an hungry paypal guru.

Many things happened to me in the past concerning paypal stuff or is it my accounts that where limited by paypal which one will I say and leave the other.
    The above is some part of my
    paypal experience. I have been battling with paypal for som years back. Six months ago I discovered a trick that break PayPal jinx, with this, paypal limitation is never for you.
    With my experience, I took an oath that, none of my facebook friends, group members or lodgers will ever be scammed by paypal guru never again or account limitation by paypal.

Glory be to the Almighty that this same man with the above experience has owned a verified us paypal account for some months now without being limited for once.
    Tee Brown has been opening and verifying hundreds of paypal accounts for Nigerians and Ghanians till date.
    To own a functional/accessible paypal account you must open the account with only One IP and access it till enternity with one dedicated IP, if not your account is drawing closer to limitation, the funniest aspect is that paypal will allow you to have some fund then limit you when ever you want to withdraw.
    Now think positively, if it's you that have $1,000 in your account and this happen to you, I tell you, you will faint.
    Never panic concerning paypal, here I come with the solution and note i will not post any web address here as a matter of spaming. What you need to do is, just send an email to (breakthru2012@ymail.com) with the word "PAYPAL PACKAGE" To learn more on how to open a fuctional/accessible paypal account here in Nigeria. You may take a look at the email address above and it sounds so funny in your ear, yes the name breakthru2012 is a source of breakthru to all ramification aspect of lives and to those who will grap this rightful opportunity and say no to poverty in their life.
    Anybody that promise to open paypal account for you less than #5,000 is a scammer or he will not use dedicated IP Reason being that the cost of the materials used to open a functional paypal account is more than #4,000, as you can see nobody will do a business he will bear loss. I always advice students not to buy already made paypal account although the price is cheap, is not advisable to make use of two IP on one account.
    Working towards your success to see you become rich in life... See you at the top.

Tee Brown 08182282960, 08034785331.
    http://facebook.com/tedybrown

Tybello11 Member

Message Count:

****Latest Free Browsing on Etisalat****

Finally!  Finally!! Finally!!! here is the latest trick on how you can get over 7gb of free data on your Etisalat Sim card

Get it Now Visit
    Www.LatestFreeBrowsing.Tk

This is not a joke you can actually get more than 7gb on your sim card without paying a dime

I currently have over 10gb resting on my Etisalat now!!

Get it Now Visit
    Www.LatestFreeBrowsing.Tk

Its free no charge
    [img width=480 height=520]http://vinodkmehra.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Etisalat-logo.jpg[/img]
    Good luck

bachelor2012 Member

Message Count:

boogni Member

Message Count:

boogni Member

Message Count:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

kendodadon GL Legend

Message Count:

WHY IS IT THAT GOOD PEOPLE ALWAYS FACE HARD TIMES? TAKE HEART DZEBB IT WILL SOON BE A STORY TO TELL
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

→TBABAâ„¢← FEEL FREE...ITZ VERY NATURAL!

Message Count:

For those stil complaining abt avin mb on dia airtel and can't connect with any app,juz do diz:

Go to Airtel Internet advanced settings on ur phone(symbians) ,den remove/delete dat ip and port u see. Ok,datz all.
    Apn remains internet.ng.zain.com ,username and password iz internet
    • Guru Member

Collins4u1 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Techno P5 JB 4.2.2 Naked

lol..as i put d key d **** dey look me lyk cow no where to click ok or does it automatically unlock it self after putting d code
    • Guru Member

kelklein Guru Member

Message Count:

lending my once more

danceal0t Upcoming Guru

Message Count: