Re: WAEC BIOLOGY PRACTICALS FOR 2012

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by jambmaster, Mar 23, 2012.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

jambmaster Member

Message Count:
    IF INTERESTED IN JAMB QUESTION AND ANSWERS IT WILL ONLY COST YOU #1,500 FOR ANY FOUR SUBJEC,, IF INTERESTED PAY WITH THIS 

[FIRSTBANK].. 

ACCOUNT NAME: OLAYIWOLA OLAWALE IBRAHIM  ...

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3057422397 

SEND UR DETAILS AND THE TELLER NUMBER AFTER PAYMENT TO 08169436312
      I knw dat some few candidates scored below 220% of my candidates last year 

SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEMS (1) I wud try my very best to see that my P.A's do not get the answers until d exam day....so as to reduce and control d spread of d answers 

(2)I have limited the subjects to only 14 course I'm not jack of all trade. The subjects are English,maths,chemistry,physics,biology,government,Agric,commerce,Crs,Irk,Literature,FineART, Account and economic.

(3)This year I wud be making use of customised bulk sms to avoid network problems.

CONTACT ME VIA 08169436312 STILL ADD ME ON 2go [SWAGA45] I can only be online from 8pm to 10pm...

SUCCESS AWAIT YU ALL

jambmaster Member

Message Count:
    IF INTERESTED IN JAMB QUESTION AND ANSWERS IT WILL ONLY COST YOU #1,500 FOR ANY FOUR SUBJEC,, IF INTERESTED PAY WITH THIS 

[FIRSTBANK].. 

ACCOUNT NAME: OLAYIWOLA OLAWALE IBRAHIM  ...

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3057422397 

SEND UR DETAILS AND THE TELLER NUMBER AFTER PAYMENT TO 08169436312
      I knw dat some few candidates scored below 220% of my candidates last year 

SOLUTIONS TO THE PROBLEMS (1) I wud try my very best to see that my P.A's do not get the answers until d exam day....so as to reduce and control d spread of d answers 

(2)I have limited the subjects to only 14 course I'm not jack of all trade. The subjects are English,maths,chemistry,physics,biology,government,Agric,commerce,Crs,Irk,Literature,FineART, Account and economic.

(3)This year I wud be making use of customised bulk sms to avoid network problems.

CONTACT ME VIA 08169436312 STILL ADD ME ON 2go [SWAGA45] I can only be online from 8pm to 10pm...

SUCCESS AWAIT YU ALL

Gp Kiwel Member

Message Count:
    Hw can I join d xpo group