REAL WAEC EXTERNAL EXPO

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Cafe, Sep 14, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Cafe Member

Message Count:
    My fellow student writing waecgce,it is bcos of u am here to help u concerning ur waecgce,but b4 i proceed that is why am here to help u guys on ur waec gce to come out in flying colous,dis is a situation where by some student we have some result but not completed e.g maths eng and so on.and dis make d student to sit 4 another exams and dat is why am here to make dat deal to help u on ur waecgce.bcos u can free 4rm olevel difficulties u must acquire above 6 credit (including maths and english) it means u are forever free 4rm olevel result and dat show dat u can now sit 4 jamb exams.u guy will be wondering of dis,but ur success is mine success that is why am doing dis even am d one dat supply them[waec internal exams and jamb]and it is real.
    NOTE: b4 i know u as my candidate call me on dis No 08063754586 bcos am going to scanned d question through ur email aday b4 d exams,to study it, and practice it,and even reselling them. Dont wait 4 ur enemy to patrol on u dis is ur chance 4u.