Advertisement:

Recover Outlook PST File

Discussion in 'Developers/Programmers forum' started by gertrudedougla, Mar 9, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

gertrudedougla Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    All PST File of Microsoft Outlook is allows to storage all Outlook emails for both received and sent emails in the hard drive of the computer. If your Outlook PST file gets corrupted and are you searching a reliable solution for repairing the PST file, In such situation, Use of Scanpst.exe inbuilt tool. This solution that is provided by Microsoft. If this tool fails to repair your Outlook PST files, then try any third party Outlook PST Recovery software can back all the important data, it is wise to take some measures to prevent these problems in future. Normally, power-related interruption and virus attack are major issues of PST files corruption in most desktops. Outlook PST files whose size exceeds 2GB mostly gets corrupted. And after that, it facilitates Outlook PST recovery and saving of all email data into DBX, MSG, PST and EML formats.Download the free trial version to scan & preview your convertible mail items.: http: // www. filesrecoverytools . com/outlook -pst- recovery. html

lukeronchi Member

Message Count:
    MS Outlook provides inbuilt Scanpst.exe tool to repair corrupt/damaged Outlook PST file. The tool is very effective & easy to use. If this inbuilt feature fails to repair corrupt PST file, then I recommend you to use this Outlook PST Repair tool. It's very reliable and user-friendly tool and provide multiple advanced features. User can get more information, visit from: fixpstfile.net

markmvps Member

Message Count:
    To get rid of Outlook PST corruption issues, you can get a help of Outlook PST repair software. With a comprehensive software, you can quickly repair corrupt PST file and recover all inaccessible Outlook mailbox items from corrupted PST file. The tool also allows you to save repaired PST file into accessible formats like DBX, MBOX, MSG, EML, TXT, RTF, HTML, MHTML, etc. You can get more details from here: http://www.nucleustechnologies.com/recover-deleted-emails.html

JerryB Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    If you are searching any PST Repair Tool you will get many solutions. But I recommend you to use Microsoft inbuilt Inbox Repair Tool. With this tool you first select the corrupted PST file in your system, then scan the corrupted PST file. Once the scanning process is completed, you can select the Repair option. After repairing process is completed, you can see the repair PST file.
    Learn more details, here: - migrateemails.com/2016/06/28/repair-pst-file

markmohan Member

Message Count:

Kieran Stephenson Member

Message Count:
    If you have a corrupt PST file, you should use the Inbox Repair tool, commonly known as scanpst.exe utility. It comes as a built-in repair tool with MS Outlook client. You can use scanpst.exe to scan corrupt PST files for errors and fix them. Before you can run scanpst.exe on your system, you must locate its executable file. Refer to this blog post to know more about scanpst.exe and how to use it - Repair PST File by using Inbox Repair Tool (scanpst.exe)

There are many vendors in the market which provide PST repair or recovery software with free demo version. But before you can use any such paid software, you must try scanpst.exe utility. I hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.

Bruce Member

Message Count:
    The best way to recover a corrupted PST file is obviously the help from professional software. But as a user, i would first try any manual method which won't gonna cost my pocket and there is a manual trick.
    The Microsoft offer an Inbuilt tool AKA scanpst.exe, it is very much efficient to repair minor error from PST files. You just need to locate the scanpst.exe on your system and launch it then you have to browses the corrupted PST file into that, then it scans the PST file and tries to repair it.
    As I said it can only repair minor errors, for major corruption issues you gonna need a recovery tool. I propose PST recovery, it is swift and safe. This tool can recover Up to 80 GB PST file successfully in no time and it supports all the major version of Outlook.

This software also offers free versions, you can try that too.

Sponsored Links: