Discussion in 'Symbian^3 Modding' started by EFCC, Sep 4, 2011.
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Please follow below steps to get the 6 home screen mods into your beloved N8/E7/C7/C6-01 (All S^3 devices):
01. Download the attached file 200159c0.zip, extract the folder into your PC (keep all the subfolders info intact).
02. Backup your phone contents for emergency use if anything go wrong.
03. Connect the Nokia N8 to the computer through USB MASS STORAGE Mode (very important).
04. From the computer, go to E:\Private\200159c0 folder in your phone (create it if it's not there).
05. Copy all those EXTRACTED files (both "import" & "install" subfolders) from your PC into phone E:\Private\200159c0 folder (replace/overwrite all existing files).
06. Properly disconnect your phone.
07. Wait for 1 minute.
08. Change your phone profile to OFFLINE Mode.
09. Now on your phone, go to Menu> Settings> Phone> Phone mgmt. > Factory Settings > Restore
After the phone will auto reboot, you lose all your settings (location of widgets, icons arrangement).
All applications and files will still keep intact (photos, videos, music, messages, contacts).
For users who used S^3 Multiple Mods V6.00, you will need to reinstall the mods then reboot your phone after the factory setting restoration!!!
download it here
If you have a Dev Cert, this may replace STEP 9. (no need to perform Factory Reset>Restore)
Sign it, Install and then just Uninstall it.
After Uninstall, Restart your phone and it should reset your Homescreen settings.
[img width=338 height=600]http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/149/98d193910b8e4784a5ec054fe846a49b/l.jpg[/img]
guy y u scare guys with use at ur own risk
abeg i nid a symbian fone o. Mak person launch me 1 na. Slimderek no even talk o. Ehen
go buy na.the money no big
jst hold lyk 35k