[s60v2] **Speed up your phone with remove all junk files**

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Babadinho, May 28, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    [s60v2] **Speed up your phone with remove all junk files**
    Description:
    Program to clean smartphone is not necessary files and other debris by author:
    - This version has completely changed the keys now work in all the menus (except processes) [#] key is to mark all as key 
    *.one by one. And then press [With] the removal of lists. And in the added and modified [C] enters the list at removal. Also otmechaeem and in others, and then follow the menu
    - There is a process manager with the ability to dobavileniya in black list.
    - Working with key processes are listed. But these are not: Key 1 - and also removes from the black list Key C-in the general process closes under the cursor and the black covers are all in it In the first work autodeletion blacklisted processes and then delete files and folders.
    Work program:
    Scanning phone cards Edit the list of files and folders deleted. Removing the mini pictures total and Daddy.
    Search blanks (empty) files and folders and delete what you want. search for and delete the language files. Remain Russian, English and Chinese We derive the added and modified files in the analysis changes, to be able to work with them, you can add to the database for deletion. (They will be in the menu editor bases) After each analysis will be overwritten.
    Cleaning - a comparison of creatures (database files or folders) with system with smart and vsluchae finding their displays with opportunity to note and delete what you want.
    Auto-delete works when you start the program, if selected in settings. Also, change the background in the analysis Established bases removing them can be downloaded directly from the program. By default, the database is empty can download and edited by myself When you edit the Folder List, noted only that folder You want to delete.
    And then i want to say thanks to Sir Prabodha for help me trans much of py apps, without him I can't possibly do it...
    - Language : ENGLISH
    - The efficiency has only been tested on OS 8.1
    =================================
    To work needed Python modules and [OS7.0 FP1] ; [OS8.0 FP2] ; [FP3 OS8.1]

Attached Files:

• Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

EFCC Special Agent
    1. Free and Cheap Browsing Mastermind Group

Message Count: