SECRET TO ONLINE MONEY MAKING THAT GUYS HAVE BEING HIDING,TRYING TO SCAM YOU,

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by FITZ, Feb 6, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    :D ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FOR YOU TO HAVE SEEN THIS MESSAGE MEANS THAT YOU ARE FAVOURED,I HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY THROUGH THIS SITE BUT HAVE BEEN HIDING THINKING THAT I'M WISE BUT I REALIZED THAT HE WHO EATS ALONE DIES ALONE SO I DECIDED TO OPEN THIS THREAD FROM NOW ON I WILL BE UPDATING THIS THREAD TO SHOW MY FELLOW NAIJA GUYS HOW TO MAKE COOL MONEY ONLINE COS BROWSING FOR FREE AND DOESN'T MAKE ANY CASH WILL ACTUALLY MAKE YOU GET BORED OF BROWSING BUT IF YOU ARE MAKING MONEY SURELY YOU WILL NOT GET BORED ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D     

NOTE: I WILL NEVER TAKE ANY MONEY FROM YOU I'M GIVING THIS OUT FOR FREE TO ALL THOSE WHO WISHES TO DERIVE THE BENEFITS OF BROWSING........... LOADING........10......20.....30...40...50....60.........70.....80.....90.........100.... ARE YOU GUYS THERE..........
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    Re: SECRET TO ONLINE MAKIKNG THAT GUYS HAVE BEING HIDING,TRYING TO SCAM YOU,

;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ............ NOW LET'S GO THERE.......BEFORE I FORGET THIS THREAD IS GONNA BE UPDATED WITH MY THREAD PARTNERS KENDODADON AND MEKUS........THEY ARE MY GUYS AND MY THREAD PARTNERS SO I WANT MY FELLOW GURUS TO ALSO RESPECT THEM.........MEANWHILE I WILL LIKE YOU GUYS TO KNOW THAT ONLINE BUSINESS IS AS EASY AS YOU THINK......WELL THAT IS IF YOU WANT IT TO BE FOR YOU.....I'M NOT A CHAMPION AFTERALL BUT TO ENJOY UP TO $50 EVERYDAY DEPENDS ON YOUR LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING AND WISDOM...FROM OUR RESEARCH THERE ARE MILLIONS OF SCAMS ON YHE INTERNET TODAY WHO CAN MAKE YOU REGRET OF EVER BEING BORN..NOT TO TALK PF KNOWING WHAT THE INTERNET SO YOU HAVE TO SHINE YOUR EYES :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:........THEY ARE THERE FOR OUR DESTRUCTION AND NOT FOR YOUR WELL BEIGN..........

GET TO KNOW WHAT AND HOW TO EARN UP TO $50 IN YOUR NAIJA BANK ACCOUNT NOW
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D NOW LET'S GO THERE........

FIRSTLY.. YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING FOR YOU TO PROCEED

1> LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT
    2> PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    3>ALERT PAY ACCOUNT
    4>WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

FOR NOW.....LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND NOW KNOWN AS THE MOST SECURE WAY TO STORE YOUR CASH ONLINE......LIBERTY RESERVE IS KNOWN AS AN ONLINE BANK JUST AS YOU HAVE YOUR NIGERIAN ACCOUNT HERE IN NIGERIA.......NOTE: THEY SUPPORT VERIFICATION FROM ALL PARTS OF THE COUNTRY AND SIGN UP IS VIRTUUALLY FREE....AND NO PROXY OR VPS IS NEEDED....

TO GET YOUR OWN ACCOUNT SIMPLY GO TO WWW.LIBERTYRESERVE.COM
    AND GET YOUR"S
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:

Guy u tugbaski you can also help  in Updating my threoad under ONLINE/INTERNET JOBS Free Internet Resources (Xplora Inc.)
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

kendodadon GL Legend

Message Count:

my guy kick off
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

:D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)PayPal is an online account that allows you to receive and send money electronically with your bank account and credit cards. It is owned by eBay, and is used mainly for buying and selling through auctions.

When using a personal PayPal account, simply link your PayPal account to your bank account (either savings or checking). When you make a purchase that allows you to pay with PayPal, enter your log-in information to sign into PayPal and then click "Buy." PayPal will automatically transfer the money out of your linked account and to the seller.

You register your bank/checking account details (and can also register your credit/debit card details) with PayPal. This enables PayPal to take money from your bank or card and then transfer that money to anyone that you might buy something from.

In this way, the seller has no access to your financial details.

You can also use your PayPal account to transfer funds to a friend or family member.

It costs nothing to send/spend money using PayPal.    pAYPAL  ON THE OTHER HAND CAN BE USED BUT IT UNDERGOES DIFFERENT PROCEDURES AND ACTUALLY NOT VERY GOOD FOR NIGERIANS COS THEY ARE NOT SUPPORTED......ANOTHER THING IS ALSO THE PROCESS FOR THE VERIFICATION USIN THE V44 CARD WHICH REQUIRES $8,THE MOST FUNNIEST ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;DOF IT ALL IS THAT PAYPAL WILL NOT ALERT YOU FOR ASSESSING THEIR SERVER WITH A NIGERIAN IP....... THEY WILL RELAX UNTILL YOUR MONEY HAS GROWN THEN YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN NOTIFYING YOU THAT  YOU ACCESSED THEIR SERVER WITH A NIGERIAN IP OR...........SO FOR NOW I THINK THAT LIBERTY IS BEST FOR YOU, BUT YOU CAN'T USE IT TO BUY ONLINE YOU CAN USE ALERTPAY TO BUY ONLINE FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORTS BUT PAYPAL IS GENERALLY USED AND SUPPORTED BY HALF OF THE WEBSITES ON THE INTERNET.....ALERTPAY.....COMING SOON......
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:

hmmmm keep it coming FITZ
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

SORRY GUYS FOR WASTING TIME JUST THAT MNT DE EFF UP 4 MY AREA..ALERTPAY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HERE.............
    AlertPay is a free to join internet payment service allowing you to send and receive money online. It is a Canadian based company that was established June 19, 2005.

Some people say that AlertPay is a scam because some of the businesses using AlertPay became scams. However, AlertPay is like an online bank, it cannot guarantee that the businesses that use it will remain legitimate. As long as AlertPay pays me my money when I ask for it, I would consider it a good payment processor. I have received two checks and several bank transfers from them. I have also sent a few enquiries to them and each time their replies were prompt.
    How does it work?
    As a member, you can

1. Send payment to or receive payment from another member. Payments are instant and both parties will receive a confirmation email for proof of payment.

2. Send payment to a non-member. They will receive an email informing them that they have received money through AlertPay and that they must complete the free registration process to claim their funds.

3. Make payments for products or services online. Once a member places an order on the merchant's website, you will be transferred to the AlertPay secure server to complete the order process. Payments are instant and both parties will receive a confirmation email for proof of payment.

It is free to send out money, but depending on the account type, there is a fee when receiving money.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Isn't that so good now to get your ALERTPAY ACCOUNT GO TO WWW.ALERTPAY.COM AND REGISTER FOR YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D NOW AFTER GETTING IN STOCKS WITH ALL THESE IT IS NOW TIME TO GET THE REAL CASH INSIDE YOUR POCKET........KNOW THAT YOU WILL NOW BE HAPPY COS EVERYONE NEEDS MONEY IN OUR EVERYDAY LIFE..........  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

well i will  advice you that you had better start up with websites which will pay you $500 JUST FOR SIGNING UP WITH THEM AND BECOMING AN AFFLIATE BELIEVE ME THIS IS NOT A SCAM BELIEVE ME AND YOU SHALL NOT REGRET IT JUST FOLLOW UP WITH THISLINK

Geewin Member

Message Count:

guy i dey feel u........u be my guy...sup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

We just started my guy there are lots to discuss i wouldn't mind anyone helping out No one knows it alllllll
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Got any problem concerning online business make sure you drop it here
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:

Fitz u don try. Even typing dis whole tutorial is an effort on its own. But u didnt give us any of those sites dat ll be paying us or beta still how we cn search 4 dem
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

follow the link to the one above before the quoted text,i will be back with more tutorials just waiting 4 light,i will soon start the generator
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

OPENING A PAYPAL ACCOUNT,OPENING YOUR OWN PERSONAL MASTER CARD,AND HOW TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IN YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT TO YOUR NIGERIAN ACCOUNT WILL BE GOING ON THIS NITE DON'T MISS OUT I REMAIN YOUR BEST MAN FITZ!! WOW! It's gonna be great,9ja is gonna enjoy every bit of the internet..We must better our lives!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

NETWORK IS VERY BAD IN MY AREAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Nani666 GL Legend

Message Count:

???

McHenzy Member

Message Count:

My guy...to tell you the truth,you have tried by explaining to men e-payment options. But,you actually made no distinct difference. Your post does not contain any information that will hit the reader,but u made a good topic.

To worsen your thread,you gave us a SCAM PTR site. Imagine a company comes up and says,am paying you $500 just register without any fee...EVEN BILL GATE wont try such...lolz..tell me how much are they themselves making? Ok fine, if am to ask, where is the evidence that you have been paid by a PTR company?? Except that you have to read mails for 6 months ongoing for ones that are paying and the fact is that you wonth even earn more than $25.

Nigeria is a great country swarming with talented youths like us and things are pretty difficult for us,but that doesnt make us to be morons. Think and take analysis of whatever you venture into.

Till next time,more knowledge.

McHenzy.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:

i support the motion
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

I really appologize for logging in late,the mtn network should be blamed for that so here is how we can open a master card and how it will get delivered to us here in nigeria     
    HOW TO GET A FREE
    USA MASTER CREDIT
    CARD SHIPPED TO YOUR
    NIGERIAN ADDRESS FOR
    FREE
    Step.1 >
    - Create aCreate Your
    Yahoo Mail ID or Create
    Your Gmail IDaccount.
    - If you already have a
    Yahoo Mail or Google
    Mail, move to Step.2
    Step.2 >
    -
    below
    http://
    adultfriendfinder.com/
    go/g1214178
    Step.3 >
    program through the
    linnk below
    http://
    secure.adultfriendfinder.com/
    p/partners/main.cgi
    Step.4 >
    - Fill-up the Form.
    Finally click on ( Click
    Here for the Last Step )
    and go to next stage.
    NOTE:
    # Tax ID or Social
    Security Number >
    Leave it blank if you are
    not U.S Citizen
    # Use ePassporte:
    Choose No
    - Check Accept the
    Agreement and then
    ( Submit ):
    Step.6 >
    - Once you create
    FriendFinder Affiliate
    Account. Click on
    ( Account Information )
    on the top & right side
    of links:
    Step.7 >
    - Then click on
    underline blue word
    ( Here ) to update your
    information:
    Step.8 >
    - Find an underline blue
    word (sign-up to be paid
    by Prepaid MasterCard )
    then click on that.
    Step.9 >
    - You are now at the
    FriendFinder Payoneer
    Card. Click on ( Get Your
    Prepaid MasterCard
    Now! ) :
    Step.10 >
    - In the Order Card
    page, Fill Up the
    Requirement Fields.
    Check All ( I Agree ),
    then
    click on ( Finish ).
    You'll need to wait 2
    business days for
    approval and up to 25
    business days to send
    your MasterCard to your
    address.
    Step.11 >
    - Follow the Instruction
    on Activating your card
    and enjoy your earning
    money.
    You Can earn your
    commissions by your
    FREE MasterCard that
    will be sent for you.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:

Now,moving your money directly from your liberty reserve account to you r nigerian account, Now to do these you guys should know that each money that go into your liberty is in the dollar equivalent,so to transfer the money to your bank account  here in nigeria u will need exchange websites,there are many of them like nairagoldexhange,epay...etc but i prefer that you use epay...you have the ability to sell your liberty reserve money to them and they will buy it from you,no cost is required for that just that their exchange rate is quite a bit different from the normal exchange rate but they are 100% guaranteed to deliver your money to your nigerian account..... to do this u have to sign up @ http://www.epaynigeria.com
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

kendodadon GL Legend

Message Count:

you cnt cash out the money until it reaches $20,000
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:

I CANT READ THIS CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE OYUR POST MODERATE? Kendodadon are you also involved in the Scheme?

Whao!!!   Rich guys keep it up!!!!!

jooooo ooooooo! :-X :-X :-X :-X
    • Guru Member

Crakah7®© Guru Member

Message Count:

MEHN IF DIS IS 4 REAL,DEN ITS COOL N GOOD.
    LEMME GO CHECK......NO HOMEWORKS NOW AV GOT WORKS TO DO.
    KUDOS TO GURUS, I MEAN NON SCAMIN ONES DAT DO D DO 4 GOOD.

kennedy Member

Message Count:

doesnt look real,wen u get to cash out  $25,000,ur act will be closed.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Xplora GL Legend

Message Count:

My own lips are sealed
    reasonable dudes should follow waka