Advertisement:

Step to Report & Solve Fake Proof of Payment in MMM - Nigeria

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by scheat39, Dec 3, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Its a shame that some people will try to tarnish the image of such a wonderful donation-exchange community by doing fraudulent activities such as uploading a false proof of payment(POP). The issue of Fake Proof of Payment in MMM Nigeria is becoming very rampant.

Therefore In this post, I'm going to provide a solution to the problem of Fake Proof of Payment (POP) in MMM Nigeria.
    [IMG]
    If your sender has uploaded fake bank receipt or payment screenshot, wait for 48 hours first, after this the half mark green circle changes to Question Mark (?), then simply follow the step below;
    1. Click 'Funds are NOT Received'.

2. Go to your Bank to collect Bank Statement for the period under review (stamped and sealed).

3. Open the ORDER chat box (Message) that is above the details button of the ORDER.

4. Make a complain explaining the situation with accurate information, then attach your official bank statement from the order creation date till the current date to confirm that payment was not received.

5. Now click Send.

This problem is investigated only by the CRO. The CRO accept ONLY official documents to confirm or cancel an order. Therefore, you need to provide your stamped bank statement in the ORDER CHAT BOX.
    Also go to Support and make a complain using these same step.

Now wait for Support/CRO team to act on your complaint.

For the beginners that are interested in MMM Nigeria, Start Investing with MMM today. To Begin Sign up HERE

• Guru Member

scheat39 Guru Member

Message Count:
    wonderful testimony
    Date:2016-12-021
    Assistance received: 9 533 000 ngn
    My name is Blegi, a 1k+ Guider resident in Abuja. On the 18th of November 2016 I requested to get help in the sum of N9533000. This includes my referral, leader and guider bonuses. All the monies were paid into my account. MMM, you rock!

[IMG]

For the beginners that are interested in MMM Nigeria, Start Investing with MMM today. To Begin Sign upHERE

Sponsored Links: