Advertisement:

Stop Running After AdSense Bloggers!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Henryobinna, Sep 25, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Henryobinna Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hi Glodgers
    Are you a blogger? a website content publisher? have you been having issues getting Adsense approved. I've got something for you.

Normally I don't post on this section of the forum or post about Adsense even though am a website content publisher. Due to the way bloggers and fellow web publishers hustle for Adsense, some even get scammed by some sellers of Adsense accounts at the end, I've come to share with you the ad network I'm using. I consider it the best Adsense alternative (you can even earn more here than Adsense in some cases, No kidding!).
    it's called Ezoic.
    Note I'm not forcing you I'm just trying to help guys out. I'm not trying to sell you bull.shiiit, trust me. at least once.

Why Ezoic Is the Best Adsense alternative
    - $20 minimum payment threshold.
    - allows upto 5 ads per page (you can earn more)
    - no address verification like Adsense.
    - approval is easy.
    - payment method, PayPal, Payoneer and some others.
    - good and friendly support.
    - hard to get banned(I haven't heard any)
    - the ads look the same as Adsense' since they're from same ad inventory Google ad exchange.
    - by far better than any Adsense alternative like propeller ads, infolinks (I used tbis crap), bidvertiser or what ever alternative to Adsense you might think of.

This is the adnetwork most of these top publishers who display more than 3 ads are making use of and some of you thought they're premium publishers.

To register head over to Ezoic.com

If you have any questions ask here and I'll be glad to help out.

A triel for a month would convince you, if you have very poor traffic don't expect to earn so much money oh. But with good traffic you're sure of withdrawing every month like there's no tomorrow.

Good luck and stop the Adsense embarrassment.

tuto.doronize Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Blackberry Z30
    Hey, the admin should remove this thread. Ezoic is not an ad network. You're unnecessarily misleading people with your affiliate link

Sponsored Links: