Advertisement:

Study Abroad Made For Free (USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY, EUROPE)

Discussion in 'Universities in Nigeria' started by Kingsmith, Jun 26, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Kingsmith Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Dear Friends in Guruslodge,

It's quite a long time now I have stopped posting in this forum and it's unfortunate I didn't tell you guys that I got a Job at Study Abroad Gateway International founded by Kingsley and Robert both from Nigeria and now studying at South Carolina state University USA. For some time now they both have been helping students from Nigeria and other parts of Africa who are interested in Studying Abroad to get Admission in USA, Canada, Australia, Germany and Europe on absolutely free tuition base, which means you only pay for your flight fee to the country, but as foreign Education may have it they have been during this secretly for security reason. But Right now there are high demand of information from Nigerian students and students from Ghana and other parts of Africa who wants to study abroad and we decided to make it open to all the Nigerian students for a token fee.

Do you always dreamt of studying in one of the best universities in Europe, U.K, U.S, Canada, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Australia on tuition free scholarship without bothering anybody for school fees? Do you have NECO, SSCE, WAEC, O.N.D, B.SC or H.N.D result but finance is your only problem? If yes, here is your opportunity to study in a foreign university free.

STANDARDIZED TEST

We also reveal the SAT and TOEFL test secrets, tips and Techniques to answer Question to score a High mark

- Standardized Test secrets Revealed

- General tips and techniques for test Preparation

- SAT*1 Test strategies Revealed plus techniques to answer Questions

- TOEFL test Strategie plus Techniques to answer Question Revealed

Get your free copy of our Guide here www.studyabroadg.com

Follow us on blogger  www.studyabroadg.blogspot.com  and Get updated everyday

Note:
    We are not an Educational agency or any of the kind that will charge you hundred thousands of Naira but an NGO and you only pay for our Hard work.

Also Note that:
    I am the only Nigerian member of the Study Abroad Gateway so be careful to avoid getting to the wrong hand.

For more Infomation
    Call: 08066136635
    email:Admin@studyabroadg.com
    email:studyabroadgateway@gmail.com

In the Picture attachment is the Study Abroad Gateway team Orangeburg Branch South Carolina

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: