Advertisement:

Sure way to make N30,000 weekly

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by webmonie, Oct 15, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

webmonie Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello guys!
    I wanna introduce to you a sure business you can start now with N6,000 and make N300,000 before December. It's a donation platform where you donate N6,000 to someone then you receive N30,000 from 5 people which will pay you N6,000 each.
    All you need to do is register and upgrade with 6k then invite 5 people that'll donate 6k each directly to you. That's all and you've launched yourself to quick cash.
    Whatsapp me on 08152167005 to know more. This bizz will give u fast money if u can bring 5 people only. If u cannot contact me and I will help you
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Pboy9ja GL Legend

Message Count:
    You're talking of Icharity right? What makes you think after registering and upgrading that your 5 persons will just be willing to just spend 6k for something he or she is not seeing or buying,and if you don't invite people who will pay you,you don't get paid...it's total rubbish

webmonie Member

Message Count:

MR. JUDGE! I HOPE YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.. YOU SHOULD READ WELL.. DO U BUY OR SELL ANYTHING WHEN MAKING A DONATION? ICHARITY CLUB IS A PEER - PEER DONATION PLATFORM. THIS IS 21ST CENTURY.. B4 U DRAW A CONCLUSION TO ANYTHING GO TO GOOGLE TO GET SOME INSIGHT.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Pboy9ja GL Legend

Message Count:
    I should Google it? If I don't know bout it I won't say the name,then be their eh,donate your money to charity,for me it's total rubbish and say all ur shit doesn't change anything

Dbest4ever Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    last time i check it was 7400 so how come the 6k now smell something fishy here

webmonie Member

Message Count:

Lol.. Keep smelling

Sponsored Links: