Advertisement:

TARABA STATE UNIVERSITY ADMISSION RACKET

Discussion in 'Universities in Nigeria' started by de calculus, Jun 26, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

de calculus Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    If you apply taraba state university in your jamb and scored 180 & above the post utme screening has been concluded call me on 08091255781 for more info

promise1992 Member

Message Count:
    POST UME UPGRADE/ADMISSION RUNSThis is to Inform all Jamb Bites that wote Post Ume/Jamb this year 2012 that the POST UME/ADMISSION RUNS is closing on the 4th of AUGUST 2012.
    So if U know that ur Jamb/Post Ume score was low; You dont need to give UP because we can still Upgrade ur Post Ume/Jamb score or U apply for an Admission Runs from Our office. So If u are intrested in the admission Runs or Post Ume Upgrade u Need to send Us ur Post Ume details and Jamb reg. Number to us on 07035721873 so that assist you get easy admission this year 2012 so that you wont wait till  next year to rewrite JAMB and spend unessary Money if only you will pass Jamb the next year. {be wise} so if u really Need our help on Jamb/Post Ume & Admission Runs you contact Us on 07035721873 before it closes on 4th os August 2012

POST UME UPGRADE/ADMISSION RUNSThis is to Inform all Jamb Bites that wote Post Ume/Jamb this year 2012 that the POST UME/ADMISSION RUNS is closing on the 4th of AUGUST 2012.
    So if U know that ur Jamb/Post Ume score was low; You dont need to give UP because we can still Upgrade ur Post Ume/Jamb score or U apply for an Admission Runs from Our office. So If u are intrested in the admission Runs or Post Ume Upgrade u Need to send Us ur Post Ume details and Jamb reg. Number to us on 07035721873 so that assist you get easy admission this year 2012 so that you wont wait till  next year to rewrite JAMB and spend unessary Money if only you will pass Jamb the next year. {be wise} so if u really Need our help on Jamb/Post Ume & Admission Runs you contact Us on 07035721873 before it closes on 4th os August 2012

posible Member

Message Count:

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL CANDIDATE THAT WRITE POST UME.I AM DR D.GOLD A COMMISSIONAhttp://beatle.arvixe.com/~do ... sad.gifIRE. I WANT TO GIVE YOU AN ASSURANCE OF
    ADMISSION THIS YEAR IN THIS VARIOUS UNIVERSITY DELTA STATE, UNIBEM,UNIPORT,UNILAG, AND UNIZIK UNIVERSITY I CAN MAKE IT
    POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET ADMISSION INTO DOES VARIOUS UNIVERSITY ALL YOU NEED IS TO CONTACT ME ON 08028714648 AND SEE YOUR
    DREAM COME TRUE CALL ME 08028714648

Sponsored Links: