Advertisement:

TBC: The billion coin.....a powerful cryptocurreny that will overtake bicoin in 2017

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by bykhiesamuel, Nov 1, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

bykhiesamuel Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    TBC: The Billion Coin.......A powerful crptocurency that will overtake bitcoins in 2017

TheBillionCoin TBC is a digital currency that can be used for exchange, payment of bill, shopping and other things.
    TBC is just like ur Naira and Dollar but in digital form. The world is going digital which everyone knows that, cryptocurrency is what we all re to use soon though currently being used in some places now.

TBC was launched on 21st March 2016 @ the rate €0.001/1tbc but today it's value has rise to €43 plus/1tbc and the price will never go down but will continue rising till it reaches it Ultimate price. TBC TheBillionCoin is a long term Crypto investment, that will eradicate poverty from people.

You are investing for a near future and not a monthly income business and it pays Better. Do you remember:
    1 BTC price was 1$ on 2009? Now it's value 600$.
    If you purchased 100 BTC at 2009 then you could have 60000$ now.
    Did you miss chance? No problem
    TBC IS NEXT BTC
    6 MONTHS COMPLETING
    Launch price was 0.001$ 21st march, 2016 and 14.4$ now.
    Price will go 25$ to end of Nov 2016
    1 to 5% daily growth
    PRICE NEVER GOES DOWN
    To know more or To purchase TBC drop your numbers to be added to our whatsapp group where a team of experts will enlighten you on the world of cryptocurrency. Also there is a seminar coming up this week for new members.
    Ememovic™ likes this.

Message Count:
    This is a once in a life time opportunity to change your financial life and attain financial freedom forever

Attached Files:

Johnson Jamani likes this.

Message Count:
    Never let this opportunity pass you by

Attached Files:

• Guru Member

gnydaboss Guru Member

Message Count:
    how can one invest in it?

Ememovic™ Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung galaxy note 3 SM-N900, Android 6.0

ukomko Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Pm me

zicman Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    na so, everybody wan use nigeria bad economy as an excuse to run ponzi and pyramid scheme which we all know would crash weda you like or not. what do you think would happen if there are no more new members to give help / donations. ask yourself where is the 10 or 20percent bonus coming from? well pyramid and ponzi scheme comes in different package name and whatever. it's still the set of people to join last that suffers the accumulated chain reaction of the scam. life is a risk everyday so risk what won't give you hypertension or high blood pressure or heart attack when yawa gas cos definitely yawa must gas.
    dafidenco and Victor2K14 like this.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Why MMM United is better than MMM Nigeria

- - 100% Help monthly instead of 30% or 50%. Meaning If you PH $100, you will GH $200 after one month.

- - Earn in dollars (bitcoins). With the current exchange rate of dollar to naira, its better to have your money grow in dollars than naira

- - 7 days locking or freezing period instead of 14days or 30days. This means you can Get Help after just 7days if you have already Provided Help

- - 5% Referral Bonus

- - Be an early bird and get loads of referrals as MMM united is already popular in several countries

Click HERE to register on MMM United and start earning 100% of your PH comfortably

zicman Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Guy if to say dem no dey give you bonus if you invite people, say dem just dey pay you codedly, you go campaign am like this? because them dey use people money dey pay you join people when you refer you no wan rest. very soon we go see church name ''MMM from heaven Ministry'' or '' MMM deliver us from Tribulation church''.

Message Count:
    to buy TBC at the cheapest affordable rates call SMS or whatsapp 07030527145

Message Count:
    bro TBC is not ponzi scheme, MlM ,HYIP ,or a network marketing biz its a cryptocurrency

Message Count:
    for those willing to know more kindly drop your numbers to be added to our whatsapp group or call or whatsapp 07030527145

zicman Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    its a crypto currency that got no exchanger that got no use and yet you still selling it is just read about it. btc Ltc are all mined where does this new for coin of yours get generated from where in the world is it being used or recognised at least btc was used in USA and alot of other countries when it was launched.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

k

Sunki99 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Sunki99 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

Samii4real Guru Member

Message Count:

Message Count:
    Right now TBC has sold out its stake which is the 1 billion coin that was launched 7 months ago meaning that you can't buy TBC again from the site but from stake holders like me and you who had already purchased the coins

Message Count:
    I bring you good news
    Paul:
    NEVER DEVALUE TBC

The idea and the concept behind tbc is never to sell it. Its to keep it for that future glory.
    It can't however be ruled out that some people want to sell some of their investments.
    Some don't actually need the money but they are anxious over how to sell:

HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS

1. You can sell to individuals.

OOOHHH.... its not just working

2. Deposit your coins on the trade platform.

OOOHHH.... I can't wait and I don't like the process

3. Nigeria Tbc Exchange platform will be launched next week and in less than 2 weeks y'all will be able to trade your coins for cash if u want. Link: http://coingain.com/price/ngn/tbc

4. You can now convert your TBC to smashcoin. 1tbc will give you 50smashcoins. Smashcoin gives u 1% of your investment everyday and opens their market every 30days. 5th of Dec is another open day where u are automatically able to change smashcoin to bitcoin.

You do not need to rush out of tbc or sell low. There are a lot of ways out and merchants are coming up everyday accepting tbc as a medium of payment.

RELAX and lets ride through this beautiful journey to a bright future. Have a good night rest.

Message Count:
    I bring you good news
    Paul:
    NEVER DEVALUE TBC

The idea and the concept behind tbc is never to sell it. Its to keep it for that future glory.
    It can't however be ruled out that some people want to sell some of their investments.

HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS

3. Nigeria Tbc Exchange platform will be launched next week and in less than 2 weeks y'all will be able to trade your coins for cash if u want. Link: http://coingain.com/price/ngn/tbc

4. You can now convert your TBC to smashcoin. 1tbc will give you 50smashcoins. Smashcoin gives u 1% of your investment everyday and opens their market every 30days. 5th of Dec is another open day where u are automatically able to change smashcoin to bitcoin.

You do not need to rush out of tbc or sell low. There are a lot of ways out and merchants are coming up everyday accepting tbc as a medium of payment.

RELAX and lets ride through this beautiful journey to a bright future. Have a good night rest.

Message Count:
    I bring you good news
    Paul:
    NEVER DEVALUE TBC

HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS

Message Count:
    I bring you good news
    Paul:
    NEVER DEVALUE TBC

HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS

asifawarley Member

Message Count:
    Bitcoin rocks

dref Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Get help worldwide remains the best and most secure platform to invest your money in without any panic. Conveniently grow your money by up to 50% (bitcoin) or 30% (direct to your local bank account) within a 30day period.

Try not to waste any time. Click here to register

It is the World's Number One Mutual Financial Aid Community gethelpworldwide.com.
    Don’t allow recession to kill your money in the bank. No Bank will offer you 30% to 50% interest within 30 days without cutting off one of your limbs first.

Embrace this life-changing opportunity today and thank me later.
    Testimonies are already streaming in from all over the world. Join us now and upgrade your lifestyle for the best.

Still confused? Whatsapp me on 08183289465

Stephtakme Member

Message Count:
    Tbc is not mlm or possibly or anything fraudulent that can give heart attack, it's completely safe, I've been disappointed by a lot of schemes. Tbc is already being exchanged for bitcoin and other crypto currencies. It's an accepted mode of payment and its growing fast. I currently have a lot of tbc for sale I accept both cash and bitcoin and there are at ridiculously low prices. 100% genuine. Contact me on 0703 986 8139, whatsapp for a faster reply, discount available for bulk purchases. Those complaining tbc is no different from Btc read up on crypto currency and see how it's made maybe then you will understand. Don't be among those saying had I known. Buy and keep, 5% daily isn't beans. And there are sites that buy crypto currency and pay you in cash straight to your nigerian bank account

Stephtakme Member

Message Count:
    A
    an exampone I use is jostpay.com

Stephtakme Member

Message Count:
    Btc wasn't accepted anywhere when it was created, it took years to grow, even now it still isn't that big, read up it's history and how crypto currency is made. Lots of places still dont accept bitcoin. Tbc grows faster than bitcoin for that matter. You can exchange tbc for bitcoin, convert it to cash straight to your bank account. While you are doubting and calling it fraudulent people have become millionaires on it. Bitcoin passed I refuse to let tbc go too. I have people that make 500k daily from exchanging tbc. If you like join we don't get any Refferal bonus or anything from it, just like btc

zicman Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    please where can I exchange TBC to btc please show me the link or exchanger

cisse007 Member

Message Count:
    please add to know to the group 07036209999

Sponsored Links:

Tags: (), {}, [], \, ?