Tutorial-How to Recover Lost Photos from a Cell Phone

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Babadinho, Jul 25, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    Recover Lost Photos from a Cell Phone

Do you have lost photos from your cell phone? You may still have time to get them back.

[IMG]

A cell phone is also called mobile phone and cellular phone in some regions. More and more phones in the market there days are now equipped with a digital camera (camera phone). Just like digital camera users, cell phone or mobile phone users may delete their valuable pictures they have taken. This may happen when formatting the phone memory card by mistake, or damaging the memory card in the phone, or losing the photos on the memory card for some reason.

[IMG] There are several memory card types used in cell phones such as Memory Stick Micro (M2), which is widely used in Sony-Ericsson phones. MicroSD, MiniSD, MicroSDHC, TransFlash card, RS-MMC are other popular phone memory card types used in Nokia, Motorola, and other phone brands.

Usually, there are two ways for a phone to save the pictures it takes - by internal phone memory and by external phone memory (memory card).

If the lost photos were saved in a phone external memory (memory card), it has a better chance to be recovered. You may take the memory card out of the phone, and then find a card reader to connect it to your computer's USB port. Almost all card readers will appear as a drive letter in "My Computer" of Windows when connected. You may use CardRecovery software to scan the drive letter and rescue the lost photos.

If your phone memory card is a MicroSD, you need a MicroSD card reader, OR a "MicroSD to SD Adapter", with a SD card reader. A MemoryStick Micro (M2) needs a Memory Stick Micro reader and so on. Card readers can be found from local computer shops or online shops like Amazon and Buy.com. They are cheap and useful. If you connect your phone directly to your computer, the phone memory card may appear as a drive letter. If this is the case, the card reader is not required.

If the lost photos were saved in the phone internal memory, you may try to connect your phone to your computer (mostly USB connection, or blue-tooth in some cases). If a new drive letter appears in "My Computer", it is great if the drive is just your phone's internal memory! You may use CardRecovery to scan the drive letter and try to locate and restore the lost pictures. Otherwise, if the internal memory (phone) cannot appear as a drive letter, as the internal memory cannot be taken out separately, it is not possible to recover the lost photos using software tools.

[IMG]

CardRecovery is easy to use. It has a step-by-step wizard to guide you through the whole recovery process. You may download CardRecovery from

http://www.cardrecovery.com/download.asp

Please note, CardRecovery works with the Windows platform only. Mac OS X version can be downloaded from www.cardrescue.com. If you have a Mac, you need to download and run CardRescue to recover your lost photos (JPG, TIF). CardRecovery/CardRescue can also recover lost video and movie files (e.g. AVI, MOV, 3GP).

CardRecovery can recover photos from a phone, and photos that were lost due to "delete", "format", or memory card damage/error. If you take the memory card out when you turn on or off your phone, the memory card may get corrupted. Also, battery shortage during reading/writing the phone memory, or other issues could also cause data loss on the memory card. Besides recovering photos shot using the phone camera, Cardrecovery also recovers the pictures, photos and images that are stored in the phone, saved from MMS, or copied from a computer.

CardRecovery supports most camera phones including regular mobile phones and smart phones (Symbian, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Palm and BlackBerry). But it does not support recovering lost photos from iPhones. Please note, due to the nature of data recovery, it does not succeed in every case.

It is important that you do not take or save new pictures on the same memory card before you recover the lost pictures, because the newly added data may overwrite the deleted files and make them unrecoverable.

☺☺→2smäя†™←☺☺ Member

Message Count:
    hmm, lemme try try it but ma probs is a little bit complicated. i mistakenly hide an important folder on moi e63 wiff an application called end clear nd to nw unhide it bact na war. pls boss wat can i do?

☺☺→2smäя†™←☺☺ Member

Message Count:
    Donald i gat it all rite dis time bt its an evaluation version so it needs a key b4 it can save all d files i lost. Without d key, its no gonna safe ma recorvered pics. i can nly view them
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    check serials.ws for key

STUNNER Member

Message Count:
    Interesting, make I test am....... Thanks BABA

sammy7700 Member

Message Count:
    weldone baba
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Chilldelta GL Legend

Message Count:
    NOTE:::if u can't find key for v5.30 use Memory Card Recovery v4.10.1220
    sn:CYTG57SB1-GJJG6F5H9C2M87-
    T658TFJEMQTDS3E

thats de key..enjoy

☺☺→2smäя†™←☺☺ Member

Message Count:
    Hav checked everywhere bt kudnt get it.....
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    k. I wl check 4 the cracked version soon

☺☺→2smäя†™←☺☺ Member

Message Count:
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member
    • Retired Moderator

Slimderek Retired Moderator

Message Count:
    Nice share bro

☺☺→2smäя†™←☺☺ Member

Message Count:
    Pls can yu help me get it pal???

fada Member

Message Count:
    plz can i Recover lost folder mistakinly deleted frm my phone its very important to me cos i have so many vital information in it tanks all GoD BlESS U