Advertisement:

[Tutorial] How to unbrick a Bricked Itel it1500 Grand spreadtrum sc7710g

Discussion in 'itel' started by Babadinho, Nov 12, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    So you have bricked , forgot your patterns or messed up your spreadtrum it1500 and still after a lot of hard work your phone still show no signs of joy .. ?

Yes that's exactly what happened to me , It took me a bit of time to come around this method but I'm happy it worked out perfectly , and thats why I decided to share to others who are still hustling to unbrick the itel it1500 .

What cracks heads about this spreadtrum phones is there system architecture which doesn't even come with a recovery . ( yes itel it1500 doesn't have one and a couple of other I have worked with ) which makes it difficult to factor reset it when its pattern locked , I tried some cwm recoveries from ElectronikHeart thread but non worked with this model , I will try find a working cwm recovery for this one and post some time later or if someone has one please share it with us .

WARNING
    This method is safe and will likely 100% bring your phone back to life , But don't act more geeky and flash wrong files , you will end up hard bricking it , and trust me you don't wish to hard brick a spreadtrum phone , you will have a 0.0001% of unbricking it .

WARNING
    kaungmyatlin has a way of wiping userdata with researchdownload tool , I must warn you the files doesn't work with it1500 and causes bootloop or soft brick . they work with other spreadtrum processors mentioned ( SC6820 and SC8810 ) but not SC7710 ( it1500 ) as far as I can tell , or maybe I missed out a point in a guide you can try them but you have been warned

What you need
    1. Spreadtrum drivers ( links below )
    2. System image file ( link below )
    3. A brain to work with fastboot and adb ( just some few codes [IMG] )

Procedures

- Download and Install needed drivers

Thanks to ElectronikHeart for the links

ADB drivers http://www.mediafire.com/download/c5...rum+Drivers.7z

Debug drivers http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2tyg0k2xp3ejgyg

Then you have to tell adb that you have a spreadtrum phone that you need to work with . By adding spreadtrum PCI ID to android usb vendor list .
    Go to this directory { your_user_directory/.android/adb_usb.ini } open with any editor ( notepad , notepad++ etc ) and add below code
    Code:
    0x1782
    - Plug in phone and let windows install the driver , There is one fun part about this phone , adb is by default ON which saves us some breath of finding a key combo of rebooting it to fastboot , of course if its OFF in your device you will have to combo the keys ( I must admit this is a try 'n error game )

key combo = vol down + vol up + power / vol up + power / vol down + power

or reboot in fastboot using adb command
    Code:
    adb reboot fastboot
    phone will reboot in fastboot mode , you will note a black screen with red words ( written fastboot mode ) on the left top corner of the screen

- We can now flash our system file

- Download the system file Itel it1500 system image
    - Put it in your adb directory and rename to system.img

Erase userdata
    Code:
    fastboot erase userdata
    Erase cache
    Code:
    fastboot erase cache
    Now flashing the system
    Code:
    fastboot flash system system.img