Advertisement:

Twitter user claims Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo have had his way with her sister

Discussion in 'Breaking News Nigeria' started by djayz1, Mar 15, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

djayz1 Forum Author

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy s3 - Android 4.3
    Sponsored Links:
    Recall that in 2013, Ese Walter accused pastor Biodun of the Common Wealth Of Zion Assembly of manipulating her sexually/spiritually.

[IMG]

Just like Ese Walter, a twitter user has accused Coza Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo of having his way with her sister. Read her tweets below....

"I'm so pissed RN. Such disgusting man.
    To think I actually believed that ESE lady was paid to tell lies, this is just too painful. That man is a DOG. God ll deal with him.
    If you still believe or you are still deceiving yourself like I was, u better wake up. #EnoughisEnough
    I leave u to God. But I'm sure u ll reap every single thing u are sowing.
    God is very patient and merciful tho...
    Cos I really don't understand how fire has not roasted these evil men that claim to be pastors
    I'm sorry, if I ignored any message as regards my last night rant. For my sis sake I ll rather just pim. She's been through a lot already"

I am glad you enjoyed my story. Visit us at www.LailasBlog.com to stay updated with more interesting/exclusive news like these. Click HERE now to do that.

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: