Virtua Tennis 4 (2011)

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by PaUlaRO, Aug 24, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    Virtua Tennis 4 (2011)
    PC Game [single link]

[IMG]

Description:
    Virtua Tennis 4 (Sega Professional Tennis: Power Smash 4 in Japan) is the third sequel to Sega's tennis game franchise, Virtua Tennis. It was released on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii, but it has also upcoming releases on PC and PlayStation Vita. Virtua Tennis 4 is the first numbered game of the series without an arcade release.

Gameplay:
    The game supports the PlayStation Move controller on the PlayStation 3, the Kinect on the Xbox 360, and the Wii MotionPlus on the Wii. All previously mentioned devices are optional. Virtua Tennis 4 allows the player to step into the shoes of some of the world's best tennis pros. The game supports stereoscopic 3D on the PlayStation 3. When the PlayStation Move is used, the character's left and right movement is automatic but each swing of the racquet must be performed by the player and one can drop back or rush to the net by physically stepping back or forward. There is a dynamic camera system in place, so when the ball is in the other half of the court, the camera pans out so that one can see one's position. When the ball is coming towards the player, it glides into a first person viewpoint where the player can see their racquet in front of him and time their swing accordingly. The player can twist the racquet to adjust its face when it connects with the ball, allowing skilled players to apply spin.

[img height=289 width=515]http://www.dasreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/PowerSmash_001.jpg[/img]

[img height=289 width=514]http://www.dasreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/PowerSmash_007.jpg[/img]

[img height=295 width=525]http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/2/5/9/2/6/22440360_Williams_v_Ivanovic_Melbourne.png[/img]

Cramit Single Link-

DOWNLOAD

http://cramit.in/dt14m4ixe97g

2.7GB
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Dolpazinho GL Legend

Message Count:
    where can we download all these games and with what downloader???some are saying jdownloader,some flashjet,some IDM,which one pesin go use now???abeg make una elaborate more on this i mean the fastest!!!
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    the question shouldnt be where but how, cos the link is already therein. Use iwp with idm. Pm press2 or jouslaw for vps server.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Dolpazinho GL Legend

Message Count:
    Thanks babadinho..since last yr i have been a member on this site,i have never had the opportunity to speak wit u...well where can i download the IDM,i will contact press2 or jouslaw for servers..pls i am an aspiring web developer and i have been reading PHP and EJB on java...how can i develop rich website like this???did u use an IDE for its development or coding???pls reply
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    off topic. Use pm

JOHNAZâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    HAILINGS BABA @ PAULARO ME NEVA FIT DEY FLEX ALL DIS PC GAMES OOH COS D VGA IS NOT JUST COMPATIBLE FOR MY WINDOWXP SP3. AM PLANING TO CONVERT MY XP TO WINDOW7 HOPE IT WILL BE ADVICE ABLE WIT THIS P4 DESKTOP RAM:1GB HARDDISK:40GB?
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    window 7 ultimate is the best.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

eleniyan Eleniyan...

Message Count:
    windows 8 is awesome
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    yea..i knw but it hasnt being finalised n its still under construction
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

►►♫O.MICHAEL.O♫◄◄ GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung galaxy S2 (sold)
    i wil use ma phone..bt i pray it wont blow up sha
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

PaUlaRO Strict Nigga!

Message Count:
    kk.....dnt worry it won't afterall i av downloaded 1.81 GB with my phone..