Waec and jamb updated.

Discussion in 'DELETED POSTS' started by Sparkywaplord, Mar 5, 2012.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Sparkywaplord Member

Message Count:
    The date for next year JAMB/UTME av been disclosed some day's ago! Jamb/Utme will Commence On 24th Of March 2012 ßy God grace without any obstacle to change the Date. JAMB Answer to all Question will be ready 3hrs or 2hrs to Exam with maximum Guarantee coz givin you the best always is my plan. All WAEC Candidates should Chilax too coz WAEC Expo is Very easy to get in which you will get Question 4days or lesser ßefore Exam start.but biology is now available.
    Advice: A serious Student would go vividly extreme miles to see his or her success coz no one would be happy to say "am going to re- write next year" that we reject in jesus name. So to make this prayer work just make a move today by trying below numbers and get the best 08031536196 08188180790...call and see yourself in flying colour
    anything you had been thinking right now is that this is a scam,well i wont blame you,it may be your past experience.....but  in life if you dont fail you would neva succeed thats for sure,just call me and see yourself among 2013 fresher student in any school of your choice,you might as well drop your question here or comment.....bye