Advertisement:

WAYS YOU CAN MAKE $80,$800 DAILY

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by Ayobami Jegede, Nov 8, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Ayobami Jegede Member
    1. adsense money making

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Sponsored Links:
    THE $2DOLLAR BIZ
    FREE REAL $18,000 THROUGH
    SPILL-OVER

THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHT PROTECTED AND FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL USE ONLY.
    THIS BOOK& ALL ITS ENTIRETY IS A PROPERTY OF NewAge global concept.

POBOX102 Ikeja
    ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
    LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
    I or NewAge concept is not responsible for any result that comes out from the info below.
    You may not even make a single dime.

Hi my name is Jegede Ayobami,A publisher,A Certified Computer Engineer,forex trader,Internet Business Consultant,An Affiliate Marketting Professional,Internet Marketting Expert,a web master.The CEO of NewAge concept&publishing .A certified Enterpreneur who is into Legitimate Business Online,to the Glory of God I’m a genuine good citizen of Nigeria whose passion is to liberate lives not to extorting people with undefined route to success.By the Grace of God I’ve trained thousands of people all over the world with a quality success.I am not an information Marketer who makes money through paper advert.I give what I do that are working for me.

I don’t wanna waste time on this info,I want to make everything simple and short .

But reading this short book now proves that you have a “payza acct” and “bitcoin wallet” and at lease $2 in one of these e-currencies.

Good!
    By the way what’s the earning potential of this biz??
    The short answer is free $18,000.Infact you start earning right away through the power of spillovers,first day I joined this site I earned $100 in free profits in just that same day without doing anything just from spillover from my upline sponsors.

Why did I earned free $100 in my first day??
    I want you to know that this company like some companies is different and their payment is forever.They forces spillover because they want every members to be earning. I earned $100 on my first day because everybody makes money.The spillover from all upline sponsors falls into the account of a member that’s joining today.

Joining today may make you free $80,$100 from spillovers once your account is activated because the company will force spillover from up sponsors into your account

Hey! After activating my account I didn’t receive any payment into my payza or bitcoin wallet,what happened??
    Answer to that question is that maybe the whole spillovers coming from upline sponsor has already been taken by the downline that has joined before you.And note that this happens several times.Infact In many cases until you start working it out,you make zero.
    Don’t worry,it will soon fill up and spill into your account.

Why are so many people joining this company everyday ??
    Everybody are joining easily because its just $2 to activate account and the company forces spillover to even make you money same day.Even if you tell some numbers of people to join they will easily join.so as people are joining from your upline sponsors,once their account is filled the money has no where to go anymore than to enter your account.
    All earnings automatically goes directly to your payment system
    After registering,you can as well watch the company’s video presentation.
    HOW TO SET EVERYTHING UP:
    STEP 1: Register here:
    STEP 2: Fill in your detailed information
    STEP 3: After your registration,You will be ask to enter minimum 2ecurrencies then enter your payza and bitcoin acct and activate your account with the $2.
    NOTE:Acct deleted after 24 or 48hrs if not activation.

I’m not giving you this info alone but also going to give you for free a website that pays 90cent/posting for them on facebook.40posts/day equals 20dollar+ daily and a single capital is not required.
    After activating your account @ pay4ever,just inbox me here with the subject “$20 social poster”

Talk soon!

AYOBAMI
    CEO,
    NewAge concept
    contact me to get ur guide: 08109745238, ayobamij13@gmail.com
    Wanna see some of our products huh?? Then Check below!!!
    NEWAGE CONCEPT
    Hot Selling products

Are You Interested In An Unbelievable Secrets On The Internet That Can Change Your Financial Status In This Present Economy?
    (1) NEWAGE CONCEPT&BIZ
    WHAT ARE WE DOING,SIMPLY HYIP HYIP,AND I MEAN BEST BIG PAYING HYIP THAT PAYS AS HIGH AS 800% DAILY,8000% AFTER 3DAYS.FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU WILL MAKE $1,000 DAILY.

CPA DAILY CASH
    HOW TO MAKE $15,000 MONTHLY WITHOUT SELLING

(3)MY SHOPIFY CRAZIEST BIZ MODEL
    “I MADE $6MILLION DOLLARS IN JUST 7MONTHS,YOU WILL START EARNING SAME DAY YOU ORDER,THOUSANDS TO MILLIONS OF DOLLAR EVERY MONTH

If you are tired of buying fake information from the so called guru information marketers check below to get the Most profitable business and the exact steps to profit daily from each of the business.

(4)YOUR FAN PAGE BUSINESS
    HERE YOU MAKE MINIMUM $4,000MONTHLY FOR FREE WITH THESE JUST 3STEPS SECRETS FORMULA

(5)7FIGURES OCTOSUITE SOFTWARE
    LET ME PROVE IT TO YOU INSIDE!! IF YOU DIDN’T MAKE MINIMUM $4,000 IN JUST 2WEEK AFTER GETTING OCTOSUITE SOFTWARE THEN ASK FOR A REFUND&KNOCK MY HEAD

(6) AND MANY MORE HOT PRODUCTS…

(7) HOW TO MAKE $500 WITH YOUR FB ACCOUNT

(To get any or all of these hot product(s), for just N1000. send your request to this : ayobamij13@gmail.com.

Copyright © 2016 NewAge global concept

sunnypek Member

Message Count:

9blast Member

Message Count:
    *ICHARITY*
    It is a peer to peer donation site,better than zarfund and mmm.

You wouldn't know until you give it a trial.

Join ICHARITY today, invest 6000naira and you would have no cause to complain about recession again,free source of xmas funds

All you need to do is register with 6000naira and I am guaranteeing you of making 15000naira daily
    I will teach you what you may not know about *ICHARITY*

Let's talk more
    Contact Me via 08165517426(WhatsApp), ayobamiy11k@gmail.com

Micheal9313 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

eclev Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Try mmm united if you're looking to become financially free. 100% return of investment in 30days plus so much more. Best Financial sustaining program you can find. sign up here.

Sponsored Links: