Advertisement:

WEEKDAYS BONUS(CHECK HERE EVERY DAY FOR YOUR FREE IWP VPS SERVER)

Discussion in 'Pc Free Browsing Codes And Tips' started by annblaycop, Jan 23, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    GIVING OUT PREMIUM VPS IWP SERVER TODAY,

http://tunnelopda.com/tuesday.php          will be disable by 6pm today

Need a personal server @yourname.com? Contact me via 08138681280 or email me at annwblay@msn.com

Here's a tip for IWP users change the port 6050 to 8080 and 6051 to 8081  both on your IWP and browser settings.

IWP STILL ROCKS Cool
    • Guru Member

zagalee Without A Purpose,, There Is No Point In Living

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Iphone 5S IOS 8.4
    Re: SUNDAY BONUS(CHECK HERE EVERY SUNDAY FOR YOUR FREE IWP VPS SERVER)

tanx man.u are the bomb.i will call on u immediatly.the stuff is working fine.

amoruzo Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

let me go nd try it i will b back tnx

Sylvcee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

My iwp aint browsin oo,
    guess its stil on d mtn network palava.
    Thanx 4 d server tho mr threadowner

annblaycop Member

Message Count:

SERVER DISABLED, SEE U ALL SAME TIME NEXT SUNDAY WITH SAME VPS SERVER AND RAPIDSHARE LOGIN.

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    GIVING OUT PREMIUM VPS IWP SERVER TODAY,

http://tunnelopda.com/tuesday.php          will be disable by 6pm today

Need a personal server @yourname.com? Contact me via 08138681280 or email me at annwblay@msn.com

Here's a tip for IWP users change the port 6050 to 8080 and 6051 to 8081  both on your IWP and browser settings.

IWP STILL ROCKS Cool

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    GIVING OUT PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER TODAY,

http://tunnelopda.com/wedmorning.php          will be disable by 12pm today

The speed is blazing!!!
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Iphone 5S IOS 8.4
    hotter than fire.keep it up

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    GIVING OUT PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER TODAY,

http://tunnelopda.com/thursdaybreak.php          will be disable by 2pm today

The speed is blazing!!!
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Iphone 5S IOS 8.4
    i dey feel u bro.
    • Guru Member

goldtooth Guru Member

Message Count:
    No Friday iwp server?

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    STILL GIVING OUT PREMIUM IWP VPS SERVER,

http://tunnelopda.com/fridaynight.php          will be disable by 6 in the morning of Saturday, so ALL NIGHT BROWSING FOR NON CLUBERS

Some of you were already trying friday.php and fridayenjoy.php funny though, but to get free things in life, you have to be patient. Some of you called too, but just know that no day that passes, that i won't drop a server here for my fellow gurus. I get more response from you guys, so i'm sticking it here. Love you guys.

The speed is ever blazing!!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

FITZ GL Legend

Message Count:
    ...Guruslodge is turning into another thing...Guys now hiding their secrets,if it is supposed to be like that..Nobody will be browsing free on mobile but cast did it and revealed it...And we all re now enjoying...But some guys even some of our moderators and admins...Re hiding secrets from us...Why buy paid server.Why not teach us how to open and verify a paypal account and how to get a master card..So we could start creating our own paid servers...Imagine hosting a server with $3 and selling it to us at a rate of #1000 each...Too bad we all should emulate casts,he is the best guru in this site...I just got bored...For a very long time now...I just kept quiet and pretended i don't know what's happening...Please we all should buckle up...When someone opens a thread to teach others something very important the thread is either locked up or deleted...Please i no fit shout...Guruslodge will soon fall if we don't keep to these highlighted informations.As it is already doing...Imagine locking up airtel thread...Please let's repent to make this site of  better quality..This site should be better this 2011...Thanks

annblaycop Member

Message Count:

I quite agree with what you just said, but mind you, there have been lots of tutors on creating and hosting your own server on this forum which I've read, and how did it end up? Naija flooding the sites with hacked credit cards, using the server created for spamming, and so on, until they got kicked out and tighten up there security. Believe me every one here is a guru in one way or the other, stealing, creativity, blah, blah blah!

Mind you, i'm not saying i'm the best, but my VPS server is almost 2months old now and what's the secret? Using a legitimate US credit card. There are so many sites you can get that from in Nigeria here, but i've not tested and confirmed any. I use my brothers credit card in the US, so that's my secret, and he did all the verifications like, scanning his credit card, answering the phone and also providing a utility bill that matches the billing address of the card.

My fellow gurus, to host a VPS server will cost nothing less than $49 every month, to  make sure you have unlimited bandwidth, you add more funds to that, so charging #1000 for each server, ain't a bad idea. If you were in my shoes, i bet you'll charge more. My subscribers can testify that they've not experienced any issues in bandwidth or any server issues apart from mtn issues. There are lots a VPS SERVER CAN DO, more than the normal servers that are being hosted with $4. So Fritz, making this place a better place is in our hands. I try my little best to give out servers everyday, and no matter how many gigs you guys are capable of downloading, my server can't be shut down unless my VPS hosting service expires, and I'm not able to renew. I also monitor each users, so that way once a server is shared or being used by more than one computer, I'll know. Nothing as good as having your own personal server that is reliable.

So house in less than 30mins, i'll be posting a server that i'll disable on Sunday morning before leaving for Church. If it were free, my guys, i go give una for free, but free things no dey last, immediately e go die, like the ones you've seen being posted by some others. THIS FORUM IS LOVELY, and in my own way, better than other forums i've encountered, moreover in so many ways, beauty, inteligence, sharing ideas, and lot more. I just enter oh! So una wey don dey since, is up to y'all.
    ONE LOVE!

annblaycop Member

Message Count:

Scratch Member

Message Count:
    Hw do i get this paid server comfirmed.

Scratch Member

Message Count:
    Hope u'd ansa me urgently cuz i nid it badly

DaGbo Member

Message Count:
    U de Try my Guy

annblaycop Member

Message Count:

futureeternal Member

Message Count:
    WHICH IWP DEY USE YOUR SERVERS. And to top my post, you are doing a great job even though you paid for it you still share it for free. even though u cut it off it is still better that way. Na you get ur thing and you know how to control it so that misuse will not occur.

ShollyJay® Member

Message Count:
    mehn ur d0ing a great Job man
    God bless
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:
    i just want to thank u the servers u ve been dropping. they ve being making sense alot. thanks once again and may God reward u

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    I'll be posting another server tonight by 11pm, For night browsers. Thanks for your comments, do appreciate.

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tosyn GL Legend

Message Count:
    its really not working

annblaycop Member

Message Count:

tucoâ„¢ Member

Message Count:
    0k. TryiNG iT
    • Guru Member

slimzzy Guru Member

Message Count:
    @annblaycop u hv try is workin
    • Guru Member

iseyare Guru Member

Message Count:
    @annblaycop,thanks alot.Howevr i wsh 2 knw if ur server is VPN.If yes how come x10hosting is complainin of using proxies.I learnt that wit VPN u cld host a servr wit x10hosting witout bein detectd.Pls i need ur comment on this.Thank u.

annblaycop Member

Message Count:
    You cannot create a server via x10hosting using IWP, so bear that in mind, if you're connecting via IWP, then you're using a proxy.

Sponsored Links: