Advertisement:

Tutorial WHAT IS OTG AND WHAT IS IT FOR?

Discussion in 'Android Modding, tips, tricks and ROM discussion' started by Tomjoetech.com, Feb 26, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Tomjoetech.com Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot 4
    Sponsored Links:
    USB OTG (USB On The Go) is a standard that enables mobile devices to talk to one another. Traditionally mobile devices could only connect to a Mac/PC by USB, but USB OTG makes it possible for devices to connect directly to each other.

And that's not all USB OTG can do. By enabling your device to act as a USB host – that is, to be the boss of other devices that you connect to it – you can use additional hardware such as storage, keyboards or even musical instruments together with your handset.

This may come in form of a cable, like any other normal usb cord(see below)otg cable

or it may be very portable, like mine

Sometimes the most useful things have the dullest names, and that's definitely the case with USB OTG: it's in stacks of devices and can do some really clever stuff, but many people have never heard of it. To help bring you up to speed, this is our guide to USB OTG and what you can do with it.
    To see full post with images (i can't post here) and see an exclusive offer to buy it at the cheapest price possible, visit the full post at. wp.me/p8fxSz-rA

Full site: tomjoetech.com

Attached Files:

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: